Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old August 11th, 2007, 07:08 PM   #1
RaisingSand
Awesome Poster

Name: Lauren.
Default I'm feeling pretty guilty ...

Well, I recently started going out with this great guy (who I met a few months ago, we were like, best friends before we started going out).
And yeah, I've gone out with two guys before, one was a two year relationship, and the other was like a month long rebound one. :/ So yeah, I'm kinda not a virgin ... thing is, he is. >.< And if we get that far in our relationship (which is btw, awesome everything just feels so right and we each think the other is totally amazing) I think I'd feel really, really guilty and damaged. >.<
Idk what to do ... I've mentioned this to him before and he says he doesn't care, and that it doesn't matter and he still really, really cares about me and that we'll deal with it if we get there.
What do I do to stop feeling so guilty? >.<;;
RaisingSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2007, 07:24 PM   #2
Aηdy
Banned

Aηdy's Forum Picture

Name: Andy
Default Re: I'm feeling pretty guilty ...

Well everybody loses their virginity at some stage, when you're older it will be hard to find somebody who isn't a virgin! He's obvously going to be nervous about it because hes not done it before and you have, so he's not going to thing he's performing very well. Just out of intrest how old are you both?
Aηdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2007, 07:32 PM   #3
RaisingSand
Awesome Poster

I'm 16 (17 in November), and he's 18 (19 in December). :/
Old August 11th, 2007, 07:51 PM   #4
Aηdy
Banned

Aηdy's Forum Picture

Name: Andy

You you are both at pretty mature ages, just don't worry about it and enjoy yourself!
Aηdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2007, 08:11 PM   #5
RaisingSand
Awesome Poster

Yeah, but there is more complicated stuff in it than that ... when I met [insert name here], he was in an online relationship with a girl from Tasmania, and they were supposedly "so in love" despite an age difference of four years. :/
He said about a month or so ago he started to fall out of love with her, and that's when he realised he had feelings for me, and then he broke up with her for me. :/
He says he only wants to be with me, and I do believe him, he's not the kind of guy who would just say that, but I'm the jealous type and I know that [his ex's name here] still loves him and I think wants him back. :/
Also, the friend who introduced me to him went to with him last year and they were pretty good friends, and I know the (friend who introduced us) had a pretty big crush on him, and seeing as (friend who intoduced us) our friendship isn't exactly going well atm, due to her partying a bit too wildy, working too hard and ignoring some of her very good friends ... >.<
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sorry if that's hard to make sense of, guys ... :/

Last edited by Maverick; August 11th, 2007 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Double post.
Old August 11th, 2007, 08:26 PM   #6
Maverick
Retired Administrator

Maverick's Forum Picture

I'll be honest: I think you worry and think too much. If he says he doesn't care about you being a non-virgin and says he wants you, then you have no reason to feel that way you do. I think you need to relax and listen to what he says. Do you trust him? If you do then what he says should be enough to calm your fears. You need to become more confident in yourself.
Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2007, 08:36 PM   #7
RaisingSand
Awesome Poster

48. Who would you like to see right now? [insert bf's name here]

The above was what I found posted on his ex's Myspace survery this morning. :/ I think I'm correct in saying she's still hung up on him. And that kinda angers me ... :/ I mean, I used to be friends with her ... >.< And she's still in love with him, aaaaarghhh.

And I think you're right, Anthony. :/ I know I overthink things, and I think if I do it too much with this relationship, I could end up losing this great guy. So I'll try not to.
Churs so much for the advice guys.

Merged - Please edit your post if you want to add anything - rok.my.sox

Last edited by Aηdy; August 11th, 2007 at 08:40 PM.
Old August 11th, 2007, 08:46 PM   #8
Maverick
Retired Administrator

Maverick's Forum Picture

Glad we could help. And you're right it can mess up your relationship but as long as you don't let it overpower you and make you act differently, you'll be fine. Try to keep cool and just don't worry about her myspace (avoid at all if you can't) and think about something else. Don't make yourself miserable. You don't deserve it.
Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote