Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old October 1st, 2006, 01:26 AM   #21
Whisper
Ancient Gmod

Whisper's Forum Picture

Name: Kodie
Default Re: ual predator attraction Theory??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
They are not born like that. Its people that think they cant help it let them go so easly.
I swear the penatly for abusing a kid like that should be death.
Abuse like that will literaly destroy a kid and ruin their life.
AGREED!
Its disgusting
its unforgivable
Its unacceptable
the damage it causes haunts you for the rest of your life
it changes you
takes something from you

I find it funny how everyone in this thread seems to think they know exactly what there talking about
yet correct me if i'm wrong
only one person has seen first hand what its like
Old October 1st, 2006, 02:50 AM   #22
mRojas2000
Fake *A d m i n

mRojas2000's Forum Picture

Name: Miguel
Default Re: Sexual predator attraction Theory??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisper View Post
You have no idea what your talking about little one
You have no idea what there like
What they do to you
How they hurt you not just physically but how they lash out at your very soul infecting you with guilt, self hatred, depression and uncontrolable rage you have NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT ITS LIKE

Did your mommy every drop you off at a babysitters when you were 5 fucking years old?
just a babysitter someone who has many great refrences lots of other kids and seems so nice on the surface
did he like you more then the rest?
did he lead you into a room and over power you?
did he attack you?
touch you?
hurt you?
NO?!?!?!?!?! THEN SHUT THE HELL UP

There is no prision
there is no rehabilitation
it IS THERE FAULT
they DO deserve to die
I'm not fucking talking about people who hurt children... I fucking agree with you that there's nothing we can do to those people... they so deserve to die and burn in hell.
I'm just talking about people who have a phisical attraction to children, thats all... what if it was YOU the one who was gay... or liked children??? you can't fucking do anything about it, so, you like it or not, you like children phisically, and you can't do a shit about it... thats all I'm talking about... I was never defending thus who hurt children, and do immaginable things to them... hell no, that people deserve to burn in hell for eternity. It's just that pedos can't control themself on their likings... they SHOULD be able to control themselves on abusing a child... I do agree with you that they should all die.
There's nothing worst than abusing of a child or a women...

Odi et amo. Quare id faciam, fortasse requiris.
Nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.

~Harrie's proud brother!~

VT Veteran
Old October 1st, 2006, 04:24 AM   #23
Hyper
VT Lover

Riiight.. The overall point is hate and spread hate.. And killing pedophiles wont realy solve anything, it will just make us all more violent and blind. And Phantom if someone doesnt approve of your views, that doesnt mean they are the reasons why these people are doing these things and why they are let out of jail so quickly.. But if you want to know where the law isnt strict at all just look at my homecountry a serial killer here who killed what.. 6-8 people I think was let out after being in jail for 5 years.. Isn't that wonderful? And all this because he was 16 while he did these things. The court system here is ridicilous and if anyone is ever caught they are practicly going to a picnic in jail. Like yes recently there was some pedophile caught here who had allegidly molested 20 children guess what not enough evidence and at the most he wouldve gotten 7 years..

I'm tough, rough, ready and able
To pick myself up from under this table
Don't stick no sign on me, I got no label
I'm a little sick, unsure, unsound and unstable

But I'm fighting my way back
Old October 1st, 2006, 04:35 AM   #24
mRojas2000
Fake *A d m i n

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Dante~ View Post
If they act on their attraction to children is the problem. If in fact they are born with an attraction to kids(but do nothing about it), do we imprison them or help them?

Pedophiles are sick people, no doubt.

I believe that the laws need to change drastically in the United states when dealing with child predators. The fact that there is no national law, that it differes by state to state is a big problem, there are cases where convicted sexual predators are released from prison after only serving a few years, and im talking about repeated sexual predators. So the law def. needs to be harsher in dealing with them.

and trust me, there are people who are just plain sick out there, who wants to ruin peoples lives not because they cant help it, because they're evil.
Whisper:
I just read this... THIS is my point of view with pedos... the born pedos, they can't do anything about it... they are sick people, but they can't do anything about it. My only concern with them, is if they molest of abuse of children... that I'm totally against with it, like most people should... do you see my point now??
THEY ARE sick people with no doubt... but they cant help it... its not their foult... like someone at the beggining said, its like a mental illness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper View Post
Riiight.. The overall point is hate and spread hate.. And killing pedophiles wont realy solve anything, it will just make us all more violent and blind. And Phantom if someone doesnt approve of your views, that doesnt mean they are the reasons why these people are doing these things and why they are let out of jail so quickly.. But if you want to know where the law isnt strict at all just look at my homecountry a serial killer here who killed what.. 6-8 people I think was let out after being in jail for 5 years.. Isn't that wonderful? And all this because he was 16 while he did these things. The court system here is ridicilous and if anyone is ever caught they are practicly going to a picnic in jail. Like yes recently there was some pedophile caught here who had allegidly molested 20 children guess what not enough evidence and at the most he wouldve gotten 7 years..
No one, that I know has said anything about killing all pedos... from what I've read people only say that they deserve to die...

btw, why are laws so soft there?? I mean, molesting a child, I think its worst than killing... why? because killing -- you finish someone elses life, and its done... no more pain after it. Molesting a child -- its even worst because the child might get a disorder after that.. they wont forget what happen, all the pain, and all that.. then they are going to be scared of telling someone because whoever abused them might end up killing them, so they dont tell... then they feel bad because they think its they foult, which is not... do you imagine a lifetime like that???
its just sick

VT Veteran

Last edited by mRojas2000; October 1st, 2006 at 04:43 AM.
Old October 1st, 2006, 08:02 PM   #25
0=
Gone...

0='s Forum Picture

Quote:
I disagree. Gay marrige and all that is fine, but I dont believe that people are born pedos thats just sick. If you think that you accualy are BORN like that somthings wrong with you. Its just a very sick fettish.
Hey, I'm attracted to shorter girls, some people like fat, some people like young, some people like old, the way they go about the behavior is what's so disgusting.

If they didn't do things the child didn't wish, then it wouldn't be as bad. We all seem to think children are "innocent" and asexual, but what about kids who are sexually attracted to adults? Are they bad too? What if it's consensual? Why does society consider children asexual beings, and why does society consider sex something so dirty? Then again, why do they often hurt or do things against the child's wishes? I'm not saying I support them, I'm just bringing up some points.

Last edited by 0=; October 1st, 2006 at 08:11 PM.
Old October 1st, 2006, 08:11 PM   #26
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by popo93 View Post
Hey, I'm attracted to shorter s, some people like fat, some people like young, some people like old, the way they go about the behavior is what's so disgusting.
Ok I can understand tolerance, but CHILDREN do you understand what you are saying. I dont see how someone could be attracted to children and not be disgusting. If you are attracted to children you are most likely going to abuse one of them, and do it again once you get out of jail if you get caught. Pedos are a threat to society its nothing like being gay not even close gay people do no harm pedos do they destroy lives.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself John Stuart Mill
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/4...rtarianlq5.png
Old October 1st, 2006, 08:14 PM   #27
0=
Gone...

0='s Forum Picture

Like I said, it's how they go about the behavior that's awful.
Old October 1st, 2006, 08:18 PM   #28
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by popo93 View Post
Like I said, it's how they go about the behavior that's awful.
Yes it is

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself John Stuart Mill
Old October 2nd, 2006, 07:23 AM   #29
mRojas2000
Fake *A d m i n

Quote:
Ok I can understand tolerance, but CHILDREN do you understand what you are saying. I dont see how someone could be attracted to children and not be disgusting. If you are attracted to children you are most likely going to abuse one of them, and do it again once you get out of jail if you get caught. Pedos are a threat to society its nothing like being gay not even close gay people do no harm pedos do they destroy lives.
what the hell?? not every single pedof. is gonna abuse of a children.
if they are mature civilized persons, they are most likely NOT to do it
if they are just plain ignorant they will
being pedophile doesnt mean you are destinated to abuse of a child... you just like them phisically... you are not meant to be a children abusing machine

VT Veteran
Old October 2nd, 2006, 10:32 AM   #30
Hyper
VT Lover

Ok the only thing that has been proven how pedophiles become pedophiles

There are 2 proven options

1) The pedophile was molested him/herself in the past and now carries on her/hes hate

2) Being affected by the surroundings

I would explain deeper but whoever is realy intrested just google some info up..

I'm tough, rough, ready and able
To pick myself up from under this table
Don't stick no sign on me, I got no label
I'm a little sick, unsure, unsound and unstable

But I'm fighting my way back
Old October 2nd, 2006, 03:31 PM   #31
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrojas2000 View Post
what the hell?? not every single pedof. is gonna abuse of a children.
if they are mature civilized persons, they are most likely NOT to do it
if they are just plain ignorant they will
being e doesnt mean you are destinated to abuse of a child... you just like them phisically... you are not meant to be a children abusing machine
Good point, butI would still prefer my babysitter for my child to NOT be attacted to kids.

Quote:
Ok the only thing that has been proven how es become es

1) The e was molested him/herself in the past and now carries on her/hes

I would explain deeper but whoever is realy intrested just google some info up..
1st if you got molested when you would young that would cause the exact OPOSITE, if somone killed someone in your family would that make you want to kill people family?
2. I guess if you lived with other pedos and they taught you their sick thinking I guess but otherwise no.

Old October 2nd, 2006, 03:48 PM   #32
Whisper
Ancient Gmod

Whisper's Forum Picture

Quote:
Ok the only thing that has been proven how pedophiles become pedophiles

1) The pedophile was molested him/herself in the past and now carries on her/hes hate
Don't you dare insult me like that
i would never harm an inocent todler just because it was done to me
Old October 2nd, 2006, 04:04 PM   #33
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

Dont take is personly whisper, Hyper dosnt know what he is talking about.

Old October 3rd, 2006, 07:27 AM   #34
mRojas2000
Fake *A d m i n

Quote:
Good point, butI would still prefer my babysitter for my child to NOT be attacted to kids.

1st if you got molested when you would young that would cause the exact OPOSITE, if somone killed someone in your family would that make you want to kill people family?
2. I guess if you lived with other pedos and they taught you their sick thinking I guess but otherwise no.
if a babysitter was pedo, i dont think that would count as civilized...

i do have to agree tho, that if a child was abused, they would be the exact opposite of pedophile, and that would be the last thing in the world they would be...

VT Veteran
Old October 3rd, 2006, 03:28 PM   #35
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrojas2000 View Post
if a babysitter was pedo, i dont think that would count as civilized...

i do have to agree tho, that if a child was abused, they would be the exact opposite of e, and that would be the last thing in the world they would be...
Well thats exactly what hyper said, he just demostrated his stupidity.

Old October 3rd, 2006, 03:41 PM   #36
Dante
Legendary Member

A molested child is affected for life psychologically. Each child could and has responded differently over the years. Some do in fact become child predators themselves, most don't.

If Any Member needs to talk to me about anything, Just PM me, the door is always open.

My blog: Blog...
Old October 3rd, 2006, 05:40 PM   #37
cmpcmp
Member++

Ok, first off
Quote:
Ok the only thing that has been proven how es become es

1) The e was molested him/herself in the past and now carries on her/hes

-Is this to say that no one is born a pedofile?
-It has been proven that some pedofiles atraction isn't just simply a normal atraction to kids, it is an iresistable urge. After being just being let out of prison some pedo's will go and directly start molestin again. It isn't a rational behavior in some ppl. It may be almost like a mental disease.

-These ppl should be locked up for good (unless there is some kind of miracle cure)
Old October 3rd, 2006, 07:24 PM   #38
Whisper
Ancient Gmod

Whisper's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmpcmp View Post
-These ppl should be locked up for good (unless there is some kind of miracle cure)
no they should be killed immediatly zero tollerance policy
waste my fucking tax dollars giving them a roof over there head, entertainment and three square meals a day i dont fucking think so
Old October 3rd, 2006, 07:51 PM   #39
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisper View Post
no they should be killed immediatly zero tollerance policy
waste my ing tax dollars giving them a roof over there head, entertainment and three square meals a day i dont ing think so
I think I agree with you there whisper. I am sorry for what you went through man

Old October 3rd, 2006, 08:23 PM   #40
cmpcmp
Member++

Quote:
no they should be killed immediatly zero tollerance policy waste my fucking tax dollars giving them a roof over there head, entertainment and three square meals a day i dont fucking think so
hastefull vengence isn't a good thing IMO, especialy when it is being sanctioned by the state.

-What if someone is atracted to kids but isn't the kind of pedofile that will molest no matter what you do to/for them? What do you do with them? where do you draw the line?
-Would it only happen if someone is actualy convicted of a crime, not just diagnosed or w/e w/ pedofilia? if it is a crime that determines their death, then where is the line drawn?
Closed Thread