Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old August 10th, 2007, 03:46 PM   #21
Learn2Bsmart

Default Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by coner View Post
It probaly feels better because it takes you a longer time in the shower.And the longer your building up to it the better it feals.Im not sure why you fantisize your the girl.probaly is because the girl turns you on.
Well, thanks for your feedback. I dont know why i fantasize that i'm the girl, but whenever i put that to use during my sessions, it greatly helps. I guess, when my first time comes, then my experience will be something to remember.

If you choose to run away,
You live to run away again...
Learn2Bsmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2007, 04:19 PM   #22
MoveAlong
Legendary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Learn2Bsmart View Post
Recently, I've found it relatively hard and almost impossible to masturbate in the shower. But when i do and ejaculate, my "orgasms" are incredibly strong. Why is it so hard to ejaculate in the shower, but when you do, its so strong like that? Plus, I've read this a while ago in a question saying something about using one hand to masturbate and using the other to finger yourself in your anus. I've tried that a couple times and at climax, my "orgasms" are really strong, enough to me make shut my eyes and pant for a while. Even though i am straight, (and i know that for a fact because guy/guy sex is really disturbing), why do i find it very arousing when i fantasize that I'm the female having sex and not the male like i am?
For most guys (in general), it's almost completely impossible for them to masturbate and orgasm in the shower! It's a pretty unsexy place, and water is a HORRIBLE lube The reason that your orgasm was strong may be that you took longer, or because you had to pump harder. Usually, guys have to pump way harder to get an orgasm in the shower. Since you were pumping harder, you could of gotten more into it and thus you get a strong orgasm.

Are you fantasizing about being the gal? If you're just fingering yourself, that isn't fantasizing For a lot of guys, anal penetration (fingering and all that jazz) is a whole new experience and may hurt at first, but sometimes guys get over that hump and do it regularly (even if they're not gay). If you like it, that doesn't make you gay...it's just another way of pleasuring yourself

But if you are fantasizing that you're the girl, we can't really tell you why you do that. It's just something that you fantasize, and it's none of our business =]
MoveAlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2007, 04:43 PM   #23
cyoung-wd

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjmcray View Post
I am uncircumcised, so I know what it is like to masturbate with foreskin, but what's it like to masturbate without it? Also, has anyone ever masturbated with a condom? What's that like?
I masturbated with a condom only once and it was a really good however with me being used to masturbating without, i found it kind of strange!

Last edited by Maverick; August 10th, 2007 at 05:00 PM. Reason: fixed quote tag
cyoung-wd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2007, 04:43 PM   #24
Learn2Bsmart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoveAlong View Post
Are you fantasizing about being the gal? If you're just fingering yourself, that isn't fantasizing For a lot of guys, anal penetration (fingering and all that jazz) is a whole new experience and may hurt at first, but sometimes guys get over that hump and do it regularly (even if they're not gay). If you like it, that doesn't make you gay...it's just another way of pleasuring yourself

But if you are fantasizing that you're the girl, we can't really tell you why you do that. It's just something that you fantasize, and it's none of our business =]
Well, theres more to it then just anal fingering when i fantasize that i'm the girl. But i wont tell you about it if its not welcome in the discussion.

Other then that, im glad that you gave me some advice. I didnt really notice that the shower is an "unsexy" place to masturbate. I always thought that the shower added a certain, touch, to the experience...

Old August 10th, 2007, 04:47 PM   #25
MoveAlong
Legendary Member

hey, whatever you prefer...I'm just going by what I believe and what so many others have said

And if you fantasize about that, again I don't know why you do. If you don't like it, then get it off your mind. If you like it, it's your business
Old August 10th, 2007, 04:56 PM   #26
Learn2Bsmart

Yeah, i dont, necessarily, dont like it, i know for a fact that when i have sex, it will be with my girlfriend, not some guy. It adds to my arousal and i guess thats what it does and only does.

Thanks for all the replies MoveAlong...

Old August 10th, 2007, 05:26 PM   #27
Crazysam
Nice Poster

Crazysam's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoveAlong View Post
Why would it be an innapropriate post?
What probably happened (if this was your first orgasm), is that your cum didn't come out during the orgasm. So it stayed in there, and when you went to piss, it came out then. This could be either caused by 1) you can't produce enough cum to make it come out easily, or 2) you're not used to orgasm, and it all of it didn't come out that time.

This happens to me sometimes, especially when I have a dull orgasm or hold it in. After awhile, this'll go away. Does this keep happening? If it doesn't, it's fine!

Remember, if something weird happens to you only once, and then after a few days it stops and there's no problems, it's probably nothing to worry about! =]

well the thing is i had never came before but in a couple days ill give it another try and ill get back to you guys... Is it true it i drink more fluids i produce more semen?

Love me for what I am hate me for what I am not
Crazysam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2007, 05:40 PM   #28
MoveAlong
Legendary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazysam View Post
well the thing is i had never came before but in a couple days ill give it another try and ill get back to you guys... Is it true it i drink more fluids i produce more semen?
Yeah, it is true, especially with water.
And yeah, I forgot to say - get back to us! Just to make sure whether it keeps happening or not, since almost everything's normal if it happens only once and then stops, especially after the first time you did it
Old August 11th, 2007, 03:51 AM   #29
Crazysam
Nice Poster

Crazysam's Forum Picture

ok I will drink more water and will try again tommorow (i dont want to try today because i probably would be out of semen?) can someone run out of semen?

thanks in advance for all of the advice zach

Old August 11th, 2007, 03:55 PM   #30
MRcongeniality

i want to know, how do u do anal masturbation, i was just wondering, cause i want to, but i onlyu have a finger that i know wont be bad for it?, but dont answer if u think this post is inapropriate
MRcongeniality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2007, 10:46 PM   #31
MoveAlong
Legendary Member

Quote:
ok I will drink more water and will try again tommorow (i dont want to try today because i probably would be out of semen?) can someone run out of semen?
Semen is sorta like spit in a way - you never run out of it. You might run low and it may seem like you have none if you jack off several times a day. But in a few hours, your body would've made some more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan9746552 View Post
i want to know, how do u do anal masturbation, i was just wondering, cause i want to, but i onlyu have a finger that i know wont be bad for it?, but dont answer if u think this post is inapropriate
Nah it's not innapropriate at all.
Anal masturbation is kinda hard to explain. This thread is full of questions and answers about that (which I SO humbly provided the info for...). I'll keep giving this link out until I can make a guide for anal masturbation or something =]
Old August 12th, 2007, 03:59 AM   #32
Crazysam
Nice Poster

Crazysam's Forum Picture

ok update today i tried (masterbation) this time the orgasm was more intense it was really good but im really worried because instead of me coming urine just came out and there wasn't any signs of that semen that came out last time please some one explain this im really worried.... :S

Old August 12th, 2007, 02:19 PM   #33
MoveAlong
Legendary Member

You could of lost control of your bladder...your guess is as good as mine. I suggest that you stop worrying anyway, we can't tell you what anything is over the internet and we can't come to your rescue every single time something happenes
Old August 12th, 2007, 03:25 PM   #34
Crazysam
Nice Poster

Crazysam's Forum Picture

OK well surely you could tell me what I should do ? should I go to a doctor?

Old August 12th, 2007, 03:27 PM   #35
MoveAlong
Legendary Member

I don't really see the need to It seems like you don't jack off enough to really get the hang of masturbating in such little time as you want.

Are you sure it was urine? Or could of been clear cum that dribbled out? What makes you so sure it's urine?
Old August 12th, 2007, 03:29 PM   #36
Crazysam
Nice Poster

Crazysam's Forum Picture

Well for one it was yellow. two there was allot of it. 3 it had no smell. It was watery (not sticky at all). three it looked like urine

Old August 12th, 2007, 03:35 PM   #37
MoveAlong
Legendary Member

Quote:
Well for one it was yellow. two there was allot of it. 3 it had no smell. It was watery (not sticky at all). four it looked like urine
1) Semen (especially clear semen) can have a yellowish tint to it because your urethra wasn't cleared out or your tubes are slightly clogged (no big)
2) You could of had a lot of it...did it feel like you were peeing? Did it flow out like urine or did it come out in spurts like semen?
3) This might be a little funny, but if you drink a ton of water for the sole purpose of making you cum more, your semen may be a little bit more watery then usual. Semen isn't just made up of water
4) If you're sure it's urine, then I don't really see what you should do now. That was only one time and I think you should jack off a bit more to make sure. You can always ask your doctor if you want to
Old August 13th, 2007, 04:11 AM   #38
Crazysam
Nice Poster

Crazysam's Forum Picture

It felt like i was peeing and it came out like urine. I drank more water than i usually do but not loads.

Thanks for the help I will try again a few times and will see what happens...

Old August 13th, 2007, 01:08 PM   #39
Sagedude

What exactly is masterbating?
Does Jerking Off mean you're gay?
PM me your answers, please.
And, is Masterbating with friends fun?

Last edited by Sagedude; August 13th, 2007 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Wanting to put more
Sagedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2007, 02:37 PM   #40
TheDude
Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagedude View Post
What exactly is masterbating?
Does Jerking Off mean you're gay?
PM me your answers, please.
And, is Masterbating with friends fun?
Masturbating is pleasure yourself sexually.
No it doesn't mean your gay, because most guys do it (not all though) and only 13% of the population is gay...
And what is gay about it?
Btw I'm posting this in case others have the same questions...
I've never masturbated with friends, so I don't know if it is fun or not.

The Blondest Guy On The Planet. Yay.

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/7950/ubda8030rs8.gif
TheDude is offline   Reply With Quote