Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old October 17th, 2017, 08:21 PM   #1
YackAttack

Name: Bryan
Default Test booster

I'm currently 17 years old. I have been part way through puberty, pubic and armpit hair, broken voice, and general growth. However, I cannot grow any facial hair whatsoever, am not able to build muscle, and don't even have an adams apple. I have been very discouraged to be the only one in my grade of about 1,000 students to not have finished puberty. I was thinking of purchasing a test booster to maybe help speed up this process. Alternatively, I was thinking of taking Vitamin D supplements to achieve the same effect. I am looking for advice in what I should buy.
Thanks
YackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2017, 09:04 PM   #2
hockeykid761

hockeykid761's Forum Picture

Default Re: Test booster

hey test boosters are meant and designed for adults who have low testosterone levels and unfortunately not meant for young kids like us to speed up puberty trust me ive thought about it and looked into it. really the best thing to do is eat healthy and hit the gym as much as you can and just have patience. it will all come eventually!! good luck my friend

bicurious always looking to chat with new people! send me a message!
hockeykid761 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2017, 09:19 PM   #3
Lord Of Curiosity

Name: Kevin

Puberty can last up to age 20 and sometimes even longer. Using non natural means to get what you want may have bad consequences. You just need to be patient. Besides, a broken voice and probably a deeper one are enough right? You dont need the adams apple.
Not everyone gets a lot of facial hair. Some people get very little, others a forest. I myself get more on my chin and next to the ears but almost nothing in between. And as for your build: that can differ between each person as well. Some people have a running build, some a swimmers or just a smaller guy. It depends on your genetics.
Lord Of Curiosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2017, 11:08 PM   #4
Atom Starfire
Awesome Poster

Atom Starfire's Forum Picture

Name: Adrian
Location: 0000 Mystery Street, Sometown, Mystery State, Somewhere on Earth

Test boosters are for full grown adults. You are still growing, so just wait. Yes, things like that happen somewhat commonly.
Atom Starfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2017, 02:14 AM   #5
varun.karma
Member+

Name: Varun

don't do it bro just be with who you are. This is literally just artificially enhancing your body, its as bad as taking steroids
varun.karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2017, 02:56 AM   #6
Hermes
VT Lover

Depending on where you live the Vitamin D supplements may be good idea. It is easy to get enough vitamin D in the summer from being out in the sun but as we tend to go out less and wear coats when we do in the winter it is harder to get enough.

If this test booster is something intended to boost your testosterone level I wouldn't do that. There are conditions that can affect testosterone production but these tend to cause puberty not to start in the first place. As you say you have plenty of signs of puberty happening I don't think your testosterone level is a problem.

On the Adam's apple it is not just the size of your larynx that determines if you show an Adam's apple but also the size of your neck and how muscular it is. If you have a big larynx in a narrow neck it will be really obvious whereas if your neck is wider it won't be so obvious.

Hair can vary a lot between one person and another. Some people have plentiful facial hair, some sparse the same as body hair varies between having almost none and being like bear.

And who are you comparing your muscle development to? Your peers or people in magazines who may have had longer to work on their muscles?

Finally how has the timing of puberty been for you? Are you just a little later than average? If so that doesn't mean there is anything wrong, just that you need to be patient.
Hermes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2017, 11:13 AM   #7
Jthompson
Member++

Name: Jackson

I have very low body hair. But I've takentest boostwrs mainly to cut down fat and gain muscle. Test boosters will help you with muscle, not with any facial hair or speed up puberty.
Jthompson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2017, 12:13 PM   #8
joel02

Name: joele

i think that doctor can tell you if your develope is normal
joel02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2017, 01:45 PM   #9
jamie_n5
VT Lover

jamie_n5's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie

You don't need either. I would just go buy some regular multiple vitamins and take them. Your beard is about the last stage of puberty. Most guys don't get done with the final part of beard growth until in their early 20's.

I am gay and happy with that.
I love talking to people very open & willing to listen.
I am also glad to try help with questions or problems.
Hit me up for anything. I promise I don't bite.
jamie_n5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2017, 05:06 PM   #10
Atom Starfire
Awesome Poster

Atom Starfire's Forum Picture

Name: Adrian
Location: 0000 Mystery Street, Sometown, Mystery State, Somewhere on Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie_n5 View Post
You don't need either. I would just go buy some regular multiple vitamins and take them. Your beard is about the last stage of puberty. Most guys don't get done with the final part of beard growth until in their early 20's.
Yeah, try OTC vitamins and protein first. If you need to, discuss with your doctor. At your age, you don't need test boosters yet.
Atom Starfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2017, 06:40 PM   #11
noah.whynot

Name: Noah

I wouldn't do it if I were you, not unless you've discussed it with your doctor. Like others have said, puberty can take a longer time for some than others.
noah.whynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 19th, 2017, 07:35 AM   #12
martinpajero
Banned

i didn't have much facial hair until i was like 20, it's just the way some guys are.
martinpajero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 20th, 2017, 01:33 PM   #13
NewLeafsFan
Awesome Poster

Name: Cedrick

I have several friends that couldn't grow facial hair at 17. Some guys take longer to develop. It's too early to panic. Look up William Nylander facial hair. That guys in his 20s.

Canada / Sport Management (Hockey) Major / Straight / Left-Wing Progressive / 18 yrs old

Cedrick Desjardins
NewLeafsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 20th, 2017, 06:07 PM   #14
bonbon
Member++

Taking such supplements won't speed up things, you just have to wait!
bonbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2017, 05:04 AM   #15
EthanK

Name: Ethan

Give it time

My name is Ethan and im 14. I am here to make friends and chat. Shoot me a message.
EthanK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2017, 01:03 AM   #16
Chaosphere
Great Poster

Chaosphere's Forum Picture

Name: Alex
Location: Probably somewhere haunted or a secluded mountain path somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YackAttack View Post
I'm currently 17 years old. I have been part way through puberty, pubic and armpit hair, broken voice, and general growth. However, I cannot grow any facial hair whatsoever, am not able to build muscle, and don't even have an adams apple. I have been very discouraged to be the only one in my grade of about 1,000 students to not have finished puberty. I was thinking of purchasing a test booster to maybe help speed up this process. Alternatively, I was thinking of taking Vitamin D supplements to achieve the same effect. I am looking for advice in what I should buy.
Thanks
Facial hair is very unpredictable, some males have it and some don't, and this includes adults. Just give your body time to mature, it is often something that happens later in puberty. There's nothing wrong with being a late bloomer, in fact it can help you later on in life, with appearance and physical traits.

18, Male, bisexual, jellybean lover. Evolving every day. Giving my advice where I can and having some fun with it. Questions about anything are welcomed here and I'll try to give you satisfactory answers if I have them!
Chaosphere is offline   Reply With Quote