Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old July 5th, 2010, 05:36 PM   #1
XxMurderedKissesxX
Member++

XxMurderedKissesxX's Forum Picture

Name: Katt
Location: Canada| American:Do u live ina igloo & ride a polarbear? Me:Do u live at Mcdonalds & ride fat kids?
Exclamation Dissociative identity disorder??

I didnt know were else to post this. I dont know if I have this or not, but does it sound like I have it? - People tell me ive said or done things that I cant remember. Im always tired, I get headaches and other random body pain. I know I cut, because I see the marks on my skin, but I cant remember doing it. I feel as if im watching myself do things, as if im looking at another person and have no control, I blank out. Alot. Sometimes people call me by another name. Katt, katernia Or swear they know me..but ive never seen them before. I hear someone talking to me, when no one else is in the room. The voice sounds like me, but different. I cant remember parts of the day, like little holes in my memories. When I look in the mirror sometimes I dont reconize the person.

Idk what to do about this. I didnt even know that dissociative identity disorder was possible until yesterday. Help?
XxMurderedKissesxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2010, 05:42 PM   #2
Obscene Eyedeas
Awesome Poster

Default Re: Dissociative identity disorder??

Bi polar mental crisis

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. ~ Stephen F. Roberts
Obscene Eyedeas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2010, 05:59 PM   #3
ShatteredWings
Under the Stars

ShatteredWings's Forum Picture

Name: Kyle
Default Re: Dissociative identity disorder??

Try writing a note to the other see if she replies to it (i'm a little confused as to what your name is because your profile says your name is katt, but then you referenced the other person as katrina?).

If she does, take a look at the writing. Content, style, handwriting. There's a pretty good chance if she's a secondary personality that it's different.
I know Morgan's is. Her handwriting doesn't look anything like mine, and she uses more direct phrasing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire_Flames View Post
VT turned me lesbo acid wankers wtf.
~Laura Was Here~
Retired Gmod
ShatteredWings is offline   Reply With Quote