Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old June 9th, 2019, 03:15 PM   #1
Petyr

Petyr's Forum Picture

Name: Petyr
Default Tiny testicle

My right testicle never grew from its baby size, but my left is normal and pretty big. The doctor said cause i had a hernia and it cut off the blood supply too long until they fixed it so it will always be the size of a pea. Im really self conscious about it and so i always avoid being naked around anyone and cant make balls jokes with my friends. The doctor said everything is ok but i want to hook up with girls like normal guys but im too scared. Does anyone else have this problem?

15, mostly straight but curious
Petyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2019, 03:44 PM   #2
Nnoki
Member++

Default Re: Tiny testicle

Dude, that'll be so cool to see
Like, I know why you are self conscious but I'd like to see that on a locker room or something like that

Like I've read stories on locker rooms and guys with 3 testicles (Probably fake or a tumor)

Don't worry, sure you'll find someone who doesn't mind at all as long as you can get your "job" done

Now what?
Nnoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2019, 04:27 PM   #3
Maxbreak
Unactivated Member

Maxbreak's Forum Picture

Name: Max

As long as it all works and you find a girl that loves you, it shouldn't matter. As long as the doctor has given you the all clear
Maxbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2019, 07:39 PM   #4
jamie_n5
VT Lover

jamie_n5's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie

Some guys are only born with one testicle. If you are so worried about how you look then when you get older you can always get a prosthetic testicle put into your scrotum.

I am gay and happy with that.
I love talking to people very open & willing to listen.
I am also glad to try help with questions or problems.
Hit me up for anything. I promise I don't bite.
jamie_n5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2019, 07:40 AM   #5
justa15yearoldaussie
Great Poster

it probably wouldn't be much of a problem aesthetically, surely it can't stray too far away from a normal nutsack. plus, don't give a shit about what people say your not going to be in high school again
justa15yearoldaussie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2019, 11:13 AM   #6
Second Chance
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petyr View Post
My right testicle never grew from its baby size, but my left is normal and pretty big. The doctor said cause i had a hernia and it cut off the blood supply too long until they fixed it so it will always be the size of a pea. Im really self conscious about it and so i always avoid being naked around anyone and cant make balls jokes with my friends. The doctor said everything is ok but i want to hook up with girls like normal guys but im too scared. Does anyone else have this problem?
To be honest, I do not think anyone is really going to notice the small testicle. Especially since your other testicle is pretty big that will most likely all that people will notice.

I would not get upset about your smaller testicle especially since your other one is totally fine. Even when you get naked it is going to be tough to notice the issue unless you really point it out. If you get to the stage where you get naked with a girl, then there is a good chance she will care about you so much that a small imperfection is not going to be a deal breaker.

Do not let a small testicle hold you back from living especially since it is a part of the body no one will see, and a disability should not define you. At this stage you are limiting yourself needlessly over something that no one really cares about. Just be yourself, and you will be fine.
Second Chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2019, 01:31 PM   #7
Connordude
Member++

Connordude's Forum Picture

Name: Connor

Don’t let it hold you back
You could always run for President
Both of Trump’s are that size

True story
Connordude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2019, 05:18 PM   #8
JamesCam
Member++

Name: James

One of my mates has one ball .. he strangulated one playing rugby .. trust me it doesn’t put me off wanting to see him naked haha and he says he has no problems from it.
I can understand you feeling self conscious about it but trust me anyone that likes you isn’t gonna care what your balls look like when it gets that far in a relationship

There are no such things as facts , only interpretations.
JamesCam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2019, 05:19 PM   #9
JamesCam
Member++

Name: James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connordude View Post
Dont let it hold you back
You could always run for President
Both of Trumps are that size

True story

They match his brain then

There are no such things as facts , only interpretations.
JamesCam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 13th, 2019, 08:07 AM   #10
Petyr

Petyr's Forum Picture

Thanks for the positive feedback. I hope ur right. Im also hoping to hear from someone in the same situation having a small ball or missing one. My sack hangs heavy one sided when loose and i just feel like its so obvious cause it hangs so low and my left nut is huge (doc said it is bigger cause it comepnsates for the other one). In terms of a prosthetic like im not sure how thatd go about. There no room in the right part of my nutsack to put a bigger prosthetic in. It would have to streatch a bunch.

Old June 13th, 2019, 12:12 PM   #11
Second Chance
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Thanks for the positive feedback. I hope ur right. Im also hoping to hear from someone in the same situation having a small ball or missing one. My sack hangs heavy one sided when loose and i just feel like its so obvious cause it hangs so low and my left nut is huge (doc said it is bigger cause it comepnsates for the other one). In terms of a prosthetic like im not sure how thatd go about. There no room in the right part of my nutsack to put a bigger prosthetic in. It would have to streatch a bunch.
I do not think you even need a prosthetic especially since you have one really large testicle. Because your testicle hangs low a lot of people will just assume your other testicle is around but just not immediately visible.

I would go ahead and be like everyone else because unless someone is really looking or you advertise the fact I doubt your missing testicle is going to be an issue or a deal breaker for anyone.

You're fine, and put yourself out there, and do not hold yourself back. You are just like anyone else, and the fact that your other testicle is compensating for the missing one means you're fine.
Old June 14th, 2019, 10:58 PM   #12
PCwrestles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxbreak View Post
As long as it all works and you find a girl that loves you, it shouldn't matter. As long as the doctor has given you the all clear
Yup I agree. Loving each other is what is more important. If anyone ever makes fun of you ---- hey, you are who you are and you have what you have. Don't let people (boys or girls) bully you about it.
PCwrestles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2019, 08:31 AM   #13
Petyr

Petyr's Forum Picture

Thx everyone. It makes me feel better. Just wishn someone on here could relate, but u guys have def helped change my outlook. Thx for the support. One other thing tho, should i get it removed? Everywhere online says an ungrown one is at high risk for cancer....

Old June 19th, 2019, 01:52 AM   #14
Second Chance
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Thx everyone. It makes me feel better. Just wishn someone on here could relate, but u guys have def helped change my outlook. Thx for the support. One other thing tho, should i get it removed? Everywhere online says an ungrown one is at high risk for cancer....
As for the damaged testicle, I think you should talk with your urologist or whoever diagnosed you with that problem. It might not be a bad idea to remove it especially if it is damaged and could potentially turn into a problem. At very least it is something that is not functional and is more or less dead tissue at this point.

I have seen guys with one testicle before, and it really is not as big of a deal as you make it. Especially with people having things like testicular cancer and other disorders like what you had seeing someone with a problem like yours is not cool to make fun of especially if that person was sick.

I'm sorry that we cannot totally relate to you because of your situation, but you are not exactly that unique. There are plenty of others like you, and there's nothing wrong with you in anyway just because you have one testicle. At least your surviving testicle is picking up the slack, and you should be fine when you ultimately find that special someone you'll share your body with one day.