Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 16th, 2013, 07:10 PM   #1
XxfakexX
Junior Member+

XxfakexX's Forum Picture

Name: Frances
Default Breakdown

I'm scared. It's not like this is anything new but i'v recently been released from counselling, and i'm meant to be getting better. It's getting bad again, i'm cutting more, and i can't hide it either as my mum's been taking me to multiple prom fittings and she keeps asking why my scars have gotten so much more noticeable recently ( i put makeup over them). I don't want to eat anymore, at all, i feel sick thinking about it. And when i do try i eat, i eat to much and i feel so guilty and sick.
But i'm used to all this. It's mainly, i'v been depressed for so long, and now i'm so emotional. All i wan't to do is scream and cry. I can't stop myself. I'm on the edge of a breakdown all the time, and last time i had a break down i usually ended in hospital. I no longer know what to do. I just wan't to die, all the time. Is that bad? I know what i'd do as well, it's so easy. I'm sorry, i just don't know what to do anymore, and i cant even stop apologising, which sounds stupid. It just hurts. And i don't want to go back. Any help?

Just talk. I don't bite, i promise
You mould me into someone you aspire to be. So why am i still not good enough?
XxfakexX is offline   Reply With Quote