Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old May 18th, 2019, 03:52 AM   #61
thatboi

thatboi's Forum Picture

Default Re: Parents knowing what you've done sexually

1. Have your parents had the sex talk with you? If so who was it, at what age, was it helpful, did you listen well or shut down and hoped it would end soon?

No they haven't and I'm pretty thankful for this because I wouldn't feel comfortable during such a talk.

2. Do your parents have you on the pill/give you condoms or not?

No

3. Have your parents ever caught you masterbating? If so what happened? Did they talk about it or apologize? Or what?

Never

4. Have your parents ever point blank asked you have you had sex?

Never

5. Have your parents ever point blank asked you are you masturbating? (Like wondered why you shower so long or heard stuff coming from your room and actually asked you

Nope

6. Is there a running joke in your house that you (or maybe your siblings) masturbate? (Like dad says to you "goodnight, enjoy polishing your sword" or your sibling says after you came out of the bathroom "damn you spend a lot of time using that shower head on your vagina').

No

7. If your parents asked you if you have had sex would you tell them? If you have told them do they know the basics like when and where and with who and if it went well?

I wouldn't

8. If your parents asked you if you masturbate would you tell them?

No

15 || GAY/BI || FEEL FREE TO PM
Old May 18th, 2019, 09:07 AM   #62
ashleigh7
Great Poster

ashleigh7's Forum Picture

Name: ashleigh

1. Have your parents had the sex talk with you? If so who was it, at what age, was it helpful, did you listen well or shut down and hoped it would end soon?

Yes, my mom did. I was 12when that started. Then when she saw I was sexually active a much more in-depth talk :/ awkward..But good

Yes. Pill at first..But had an allergic reaction to it..now I have an iud.

3. Have your parents ever caught you masterbating? If so what happened? Did they talk about it or apologize? Or what?

Kinda...I guess...I don't think she saw me doing it...But saw me right after:/

Yes.

5. Have your parents ever point blank asked you are you masturbating? (Like wondered why you shower so long or heard stuff coming from your room and actually asked you

Not really.

6. Is there a running joke in your house that you (or maybe your siblings) masturbate? (Like dad says to you "goodnight, enjoy polishing your sword" or your sibling says after you came out of the bathroom "damn you spend a lot of time using that shower head on your vagina').

No

7. If your parents asked you if you have had sex would you tell them? If you have told them do they know the basics like when and where and with who and if it went well?

Yes, and yes.

Yes..I guess.
Old May 19th, 2019, 04:22 AM   #63
Stanley

Name: Stanley

1. Have your parents had the sex talk with you? If so who was it, at what age, was it helpful, did you listen well or shut down and hoped it would end soon? They have had 'the talk'... it was pretty useful
2. Do your parents have you on the pill/give you condoms or not? they know im not having sex
3. Have your parents ever caught you masterbating? If so what happened? Did they talk about it or apologize? Or what? they have and my dad spoke to me
4. Have your parents ever point blank asked you have you had sex? yes
5. Have your parents ever point blank asked you are you masturbating? (Like wondered why you shower so long or heard stuff coming from your room and actually asked you? yes they have... only in a caring way if you can imagine it
6. Is there a running joke in your house that you (or maybe your siblings) masturbate? (Like dad says to you "goodnight, enjoy polishing your sword" or your sibling says after you came out of the bathroom "damn you spend a lot of time using that shower head on your vagina'). no lol
7. If your parents asked you if you have had sex would you tell them? If you have told them do they know the basics like when and where and with who and if it went well? yes I would
8. If your parents asked you if you masturbate would you tell them? they already know
Old May 19th, 2019, 07:16 AM   #64
Natacha
Awesome Poster

Natacha's Forum Picture

Name: Natacha

We've not had a big talk starting like "Now Natacha. You are about to be an adult soon. And so there are some things we feel you need to know. You see the thing about the storks are not true.." and so on. It has been many small talks about different things. I've had questions and they've had some small hints about this and that along the way. Parents job in this area, has become much easier now, when they haave help from the internet. And brilliant places like VT.

They started by providing condoms until we agreed on pills instead.

Yes they have. I was in my room thinking I was alone at home, so I hadn't closed my door. (We have a strict closed door policy: "If the door is closed, you knock and wait for an answer") What happened was, that I heard footsteps down the stairs. I hadn't hears anyone coming up the stairs. When I came down my dad just said. "Sorry. Great day?"

Yes. But not in a serious tone. More like a friend would.

5. Have your parents ever point blank asked you are you masturbating? (Like wondered why you shower so long or heard stuff coming from your room and actually asked you)
No but I guess they figured since my questions become more specific.

No nothing like that. But they have had some fun things to say about some of the guys I've been dating.

Yes I'd tell them. But I will decide how much to share. There's no pressure on me, and they never seemed afraid because they thought I was hanging with the wrong crowd. They know my brother would make sure about the safety in the crowds I join.

I think we've been over that

This thread was not so much about WHAT we've done (as it says) but more about THAT we've done...

Last edited by Natacha; May 19th, 2019 at 09:02 AM.
Old May 20th, 2019, 07:42 PM   #65
Zandra
Member++

Zandra's Forum Picture

Name: Zandra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan99 View Post
1. Have your parents had the sex talk with you? If so who was it, at what age, was it helpful, did you listen well or shut down and hoped it would end soon? My mother explained the facts of life to me when I was pre-pubescent. I listened intently.
2. Do your parents have you on the pill/give you condoms or not? My mom took me to get on the pill when I was 15 even though I wasn't having penetrative sex yet.
3. Have your parents ever caught you masterbating? If so what happened? Did they talk about it or apologize? Or what? Never been caught.
4. Have your parents ever point blank asked you have you had sex? We've discussed it.
5. Have your parents ever point blank asked you are you masturbating? No.
6. Is there a running joke in your house that you (or maybe your siblings) masturbate? No, we are al respectful towards each other.
7. If your parents asked you if you have had sex would you tell them? If you have told them do they know the basics like when and where and with who and if it went well? They know but no, they don't ask for specifics. That would be totally rude and disrespectful.
How old were you when she gave you the talk?
Old May 21st, 2019, 09:38 AM   #66
Julia05

Name: Julia

I think my dad Know nothing
He that was never a theme of US
Old May 22nd, 2019, 08:53 PM   #67
Sailor Mars
Global Moderator

Sailor Mars's Forum Picture

This was bumped