Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old September 17th, 2013, 01:08 AM   #1
jamieg1996

Default Do girls get bored with male nudity?

I'm now in Japan, and just been to a public bath. Men's and women's are separate but the staff are females on the men's side too. The men's side was packed -maybe 60 or 70 men altogether, including maybe 20-25 young guys (14-17), all showering and walking round the locker room naked. The attendants were 3 females, I guess about 16-18 year-olds, and they were doing their stuff - mopping, hoovering the tatami mats, changing the sauna mats, polishing the mirrors - with these guys right there, their penises and bare butts in full view. The girls neither stared nor looked away, but I can't believe they don't get turned on. If I were a girl, I'd be wetting myself. So tell me girls, if you see lots of guys naked, do you get so bored with it that you can't even be bothered to have a proper look any more?
jamieg1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2013, 07:29 AM   #2
nklarke
Awesome Poster

nklarke's Forum Picture

Name: N.
Default Re: Do girls get bored with male nudity?

Buy it's the same happens to the doctors ... can't get hot with every patient...
nklarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 31st, 2013, 01:57 PM   #3
melissa13

Name: Melissa

Never bored seeing guy naked
melissa13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 5th, 2013, 09:53 PM   #4
emilysut

emilysut's Forum Picture

it would depend on the guys. if they were old and fat i wouldnt look or get turned on lol
emilysut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 5th, 2013, 10:04 PM   #5
Elysium
Global Moderator

Elysium's Forum Picture

Maybe it's not that they get bored, but they actually care about doing their jobs, respect, and not embarrassing people? Are doctors bored of genitals too just because they don't go into a fit of arousal when examining patients? And, hey, maybe they're just not attracted to the guys they see. You're basing this off of the assumption that girls will "wet themselves" by seeing naked guys. I don't know about you, but that sounds ridiculous to me.

Not to mention, female arousal isn't as obvious as male. If they were excited by anything they saw in that room, it probably would've been difficult to tell.

Global Moderator
My Diary
“Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt.”
- Kurt Vonnegut, Slaughterhouse Five

PM me FAQ
[email protected]
“The Goderator”
~Mike was here~
*Ali*
val
~Steven~
Elysium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2013, 10:49 AM   #6
kitten13

Name: kim

your saying 14-17 girls i think it's same as here 18 and older. just like over here some of us girls look realy young for our age. do yes i think if i looked at boys all day i would get turned off in time.

kim
kitten13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2013, 12:42 AM   #7
SkootuGurl
Member+

SkootuGurl's Forum Picture

Name: Melissa

I spend a lot of time naked and hanging around other naked people so to me, nudity does not imply sex, so I don't get turned on by naked people.

That being said, during the times when I am thinking about sex, then both female and male nudity turn me on. In other words, it's the context, not the content.
SkootuGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2013, 10:39 AM   #8
Tyler97
Nice Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkootuGurl View Post
I spend a lot of time naked and hanging around other naked people so to me, nudity does not imply sex, so I don't get turned on by naked people.

That being said, during the times when I am thinking about sex, then both female and male nudity turn me on. In other words, it's the context, not the content.
nude does not imply sex, but you have to be nude to have sex, that's why nudity is often associated with sex.
Tyler97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2013, 10:29 AM   #9
Kochanek
Banned

Quote:

Same for me.
In Germany people are naked in saunas and usually male and female are in together. I never had a boner there.
But sitting in a suburb train with a pretty girl in sexy clothes vis-a-vis I often get a boner and secretly wish I could tell her how much she turnes me on...
Kochanek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2013, 10:48 AM   #10
PinkFloyd
Steve Jobs' Bitch

PinkFloyd's Forum Picture

Name: Rob

It's not that they're bored. It's just that they're at work. I'm pretty sure they'd get fired of they were like giving out handjobs and shit... lol

"My mother would say to me, 'Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping." — Fred Rogers
PinkFloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2013, 10:56 AM   #11
nklarke
Awesome Poster

nklarke's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kochanek View Post
Same for me.
In Germany people are naked in saunas and usually male and female are in together. I never had a boner there.
But sitting in a suburb train with a pretty girl in sexy clothes vis-a-vis I often get a boner and secretly wish I could tell her how much she turnes me on...
Maybe because that pretty girl doesn't go to saunas
Old November 18th, 2013, 01:03 PM   #12
Kochanek
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nklarke View Post
Maybe because that pretty girl doesn't go to saunas
Already saw a lot of pretty girls in saunas, but the situation is different. I like to have a look at their bodys, but never got a boner there. But often masturbated afterwards remembering what they looked like...
Kochanek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2013, 10:56 AM   #13
nklarke
Awesome Poster

nklarke's Forum Picture

Quote:

I liked very much your answer.
Old November 17th, 2013, 10:53 AM   #14
Sandra Main
Banned

Name: Sandra

No never get tired or bored with male nudity .
Doesn't always mean sexual. A nude male body is beautiful as all nude body ..

Last edited by Sandra Main; November 17th, 2013 at 10:59 AM.
Sandra Main is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2013, 11:00 AM   #15
hockeyfan
Banned

Name: Richard

Think about it this way: if u were a guy seeing girls bathing naked daily, u would probably stop noticing everyone.
hockeyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2013, 11:19 AM   #16
Tyler97
Nice Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyfan View Post
Think about it this way: if u were a guy seeing girls bathing naked daily, u would probably stop noticing everyone.
I see your point, if everyone was always nude, it would become the new norm and less noticeable.
Tyler97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2013, 07:54 AM   #17
Hermes
Awesome Poster

Well my g/f shows no sign of getting bored with seeing my cock. Then again I suspect that is because she is in love with me - the whole me, not just my cock. I think girls are, in general, less inclinded to be interest in random strangers nude than guys are.

Also, nudity and sex are not inextricably linked.

In a society where nudity in a public place is rare and in particular where nudity with both sexes present is rare, such that when people of the opposite sex are nude in each other's presence it is probably to have some kind of sex, it is easy to make the connection but the connection is not intrinsic.

Nudists don't spend all their time aroused and neither do people of those primitive tribes where nudity is the norm. What you have in this Japanese place is somewhere where although people don't walk down the street nude, in places where people have a reason to be nude they are not shy about it.
Hermes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2013, 08:04 AM   #18
NeuroTiger
El Tigre

NeuroTiger's Forum Picture

The probable reasons:
-doing their job perfectly; no time for distractions. Japanese are hard workers in nature.
-maybe they are immune to naked male bodies and it's a routine to see males nude.
-they are not attracted to male bodies.
NeuroTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2013, 06:43 AM   #19
WintersuN
Member+

WintersuN's Forum Picture

Name: James

They are working after all, it wouldn't be appropriate to start focusing on guys while they're in the workplace. Maybe they'd be a little more keen to loosen up after their shifts but it's just like going to a female doctor, they're professionals hired to do a job.
WintersuN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2013, 12:55 PM   #20
Pensive
Banned

Name: Ay

I think the real question here should be, why does the pool employ females to be around naked males all day? All the above answers are to the context of the situation being normal. Surely if a man is employing women to work in that area, that`s just creepy. Especially if, presumably, he uses the facilities.

Does Japan still have the same sexist work devide as say China? Look at the bigger picture
Pensive is offline   Reply With Quote