Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old December 30th, 2006, 09:17 AM   #1
guitarro

guitarro's Forum Picture

Default This whole thing is not good at all

Well, i got myself into a really shitty situation because of drugs. First of all, i had a addiction to bud to cope with my anxieties, long story short my life is a bumpy road full of traumas. First, I witnessed my father commit suicide when i was 4, my mom has been addicted to crack-cocaine for 25 years until recently, she is 5 months clean. when i was about 10, my house got raided since my house was a crackhouse, and trust me walking into your house with your friends and seeing ur uncle chopping crack on the kitchen table isnt very pleasent. remarkably i didnt get taken away to another family.

In turn of that I had a nervous brakedown and i started going to a therepeutic day school. Last year, 2 of my uncles which pretty much took the place of my father overdosed, devastated the family and myself, and i myself being bipolar, had another nervous breakdown. My way of coping with that anxiety was bud, and since i was pretty much manic all the time, i smoked bud all the time to cope.

Then once day, i was riding with my dealer, smoking on the highway, and little did i know it was time for him to cop. I dont exactly remember were we were going, i just remember going down lakeshore(chicago),and he was buying a pound of bud. we go into this guys arpartment, and hes sitting at a kitchen table and he weighed it out, my guy gave him the money(approximatly $3500). The next thing i know the guy pulled out a stun gun and zapped my guy.

Me being paranoid as i was i always carried brass knuckles on me. The guy went and turned at me with the stun gun and i got him square in the temple, making a crunch that made me want to vomit. I went to get my guy up, then he went on to loot the the guy. he found $650 and a .45. he was nice enough to shoot the guy i knocked out 4 times in the chest. So the next month or so, i went into a paranoid frezy, always carrying a rock or a knife or something incase one of the guys freinds we killed were after me. Next thing i know, i got into a fight with a kid at my school, and he said i threatened to kill him, which i honesly didnt, go figure im at a therepeutic school, they searched me and found two knives. I went to court, they tested me for drugs, i tested positive for marijuana and the sent me to rehab.

They thought the fight was my agressions from drug abuse. Being as slick as a i am, I got $250 worth of bud fronted to me right before i went to rehab, cuz i knew the guy i was buying from was about to go to jail. now here is the really shitty part. He just got out of jail and is really pissed. This guy is high ranked in a gang long story short, and last night he called me and told me the price is 500 now, or my head.

Currently im on vacation in florida, which is very far from chicago. So now i just had to explain this to my mom who is a widow, my grandparents who just barried two of there kids, and now everyone is narotic, and im getting a early ticket home to take care of this. If i never smoked, a majority of this shit wouldnt have happened. This world of drugs only leads to destruction, trust me on that one.

Last edited by Waiting; January 26th, 2007 at 12:00 PM. Reason: put into paragraphs
guitarro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2006, 07:59 PM   #2
Cap'nCrunch
Nice Poster

Default Re: This whole thing is not good at all

Quite a story.

I don't think you can blame all your problems on Marijuana. I'd say your involvement with some bad people got you into this mess.

Good luck anyway, man.

PhD student - Organic Chemistry

I don't read an entire thread before I respond; I try to answer the question quickly and concisely.
Cap'nCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2007, 01:37 AM   #3
guitarro

guitarro's Forum Picture

well heres an update, i payed the guy last night, and he was very aggrevated. after i gave him the money, he threw me on the cement and pushed a gun to the back of my head, and told me i fucked with the wrong guy and he wants more money for compensation. today, i figured to get this guy off my ass, i gave him 800 for an apologie. he came with a brown paper bag and told me to put the money in it. in the bottom of the bag was a picture of my brother walking somewere. basically, he told me i fucked with the wrong person, and he told me and my family wont be seeing the new year. I couldnt get the cops involved because if he gets taken out one of his friends would take his place, causing more aggrevation. Tonight i called my friend who is a high rank vice lord, and i had a car in the front of my house and in the back standing guard. one of his guys went to go in my window and my guy got him in the back of the head with a .22, saving my life. Little do these guys know my friend is very high rank, and he talked to the guys setting him straight. just 20 minutes ago i got a apologie from the asshole i owed money too. thankfully, i get to live this year, and im out of the game for good. nobody is after me, and i get to live again. If the drugs dont kill you, the people will. By the way, the drug i was dealing with was pot, yes just pot.

Last edited by guitarro; January 1st, 2007 at 01:42 AM.
Old January 1st, 2007, 11:48 AM   #4
greenwise

Umm...
so in other words youve been doing lots of illegal stuff and youve taken part in a murder, and had people murder someone for you? and then your saying that drugs are all that hurt you?
k

I'm cole. <3
kick off your stilletos
& love me in the backseat <3
greenwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2007, 12:24 PM   #5
Bobby
Legendary Member

Bobby's Forum Picture

Name: Bobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ! coleyyy . View Post
Umm...
so in other words youve been doing lots of illegal stuff and youve taken part in a murder, and had people murder someone for you? and then your saying that drugs are all that hurt you?
k
Don't post unless your helping the situation.

I'd call the police dude, they might arrest you for drugs, but the other stuff is much worse.

"Only the most deluded of us could doubt the necessity of this war."
-John McCain
Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2007, 01:04 PM   #6
guitarro

guitarro's Forum Picture

ive been clean ever since of rehab, this is just my history biting me in the ass. Like i said in me previous post, this is taken care of, the guy who had the hit on me is dead now and now they are scared to fuck with me, i got them on check. but getting the police involved would be a very bad idea, all they would do is have a squad car watch the house, but it dosnt stop them from getting me when im getting of the bus for school. there isnt a problem anymore like i said.
Old January 1st, 2007, 01:06 PM   #7
Bobby
Legendary Member

Bobby's Forum Picture

Name: Bobby

Ok...would you like me to lock this?

"Only the most deluded of us could doubt the necessity of this war."
-John McCain
Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2007, 06:21 PM   #8
Skhorpion
Awesome Poster

I honestly think this thread doesn't even belong here. For one, its impossible to be truly addicted to weed. You could stop easily, you just didn't want to. Good will power ya got.

Anyway, so I don't bitch about this anymore, can you move it to depression or abuse or something?

All is fair in love and war.
Skhorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2007, 09:21 PM   #9
guitarro

guitarro's Forum Picture

rent, i would like to know were your getting your information from, i just got out of rehab and had 84 hours of drug education. 3 hours a day, for 28 days. and to clear this up, this isnt a self pity story asking for emotional help. im just trying to get the point accross that bad things happen when you get in the game of drugs.
Old January 1st, 2007, 10:06 PM   #10
serial-thrilla
VT Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diego View Post
Don't post unless your helping the situation.

I'd call the police dude, they might arrest you for drugs, but the other stuff is much worse.
no after killing someone the police would be a bad place to go. also they'd go after his family.
serial-thrilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2007, 10:14 PM   #11
Physicist
Banned

Physicist's Forum Picture

What ever made you decide to go for a ride with a dealer anyways? I've hung out and had a smoke with mine before but never gotten in a car and driven off. Something tells me you knew exactly where you were going and you were "backing up" your dealer, since he's your bud. So I don't think you should blame drugs for having a hit put out on you, everything except your alleged addiction is to blame exclusively on your choices, and in a way even your addiction is your own choices.
Physicist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2007, 11:36 PM   #12
guitarro

guitarro's Forum Picture

well technically, i changed the story a bit lol. We were pretty much each other's dealer, and i rode with him all the time. And mental addiction is never a choice. I got to a point were i hated it, but found myself buying it before i knew it. I don't even enjoy the high of bud anymore, but for some reason i still crave it. Hence mental addiction.
Old January 10th, 2007, 08:35 PM   #13
redcar
Retired Administrator

redcar's Forum Picture

Why was this locked?

[UNLOCKING]

~ A L E X ~

||||||||||||
redcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2007, 10:22 PM   #14
thesphinx
Awesome Poster

thesphinx's Forum Picture

This proves that when you buy drugs your not just hurting yourself. the drugs you buy have to go through alot of people in the process people get killed and hurt.

-former-Psychiatric Ward & Help and Advice Moderator
Need help? You can talk to me anytime.
[email protected]
http://a377.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...a582553c18.jpg
-Michael
thesphinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 16th, 2007, 08:02 PM   #15
serial-thrilla
VT Lover

umm no sorry thats bullshit. only a very very small amount of the people involved with drugs ever have to face any serious violence.
Old January 16th, 2007, 08:14 PM   #16
Mannequin
Nice Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meitria View Post
This proves that when you buy drugs your not just hurting yourself. the drugs you buy have to go through alot of people in the process people get killed and hurt.

Haha, you've been brainwashed by the american public my friend.
Drugs are made in labs, sold to dealers (who probably are not hooked on the drugs they are selling and are probably good at hiding their works and do not go out on the streets themselves). Drug dealing is a risky business and the most successful dealers have lower workers that get payed little, but get the job done. They would be the ones getting hurt.

.ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı.
Mannequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 16th, 2007, 09:23 PM   #17
thesphinx
Awesome Poster

Still it proves that you are supporting violence.

[email protected]
-Michael
Old January 16th, 2007, 11:05 PM   #18
serial-thrilla
VT Lover

me buying weed once or twice a week shows im supporting violence? umm i think not.
Old January 17th, 2007, 12:25 AM   #19
guitarro

guitarro's Forum Picture

how else would the violence buisness be funded? thats like donating a little bit to a charity, your just helping a little.
Old January 17th, 2007, 04:40 PM   #20
thesphinx
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarro View Post
how else would the violence buisness be funded? thats like donating a little bit to a charity, your just helping a little.
I agree with you.

[email protected]
-Michael