Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

View Poll Results: Are You Cut ot Un-Cut?
Cut (Circumsized) 2,880 50.96%
Un-Cut (Not Circumsized) 2,771 49.04%
Voters: 5651. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 23rd, 2007, 10:48 AM   #21
IAMSAM
Legendary Member

Name: Sam!
Default Re: *** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE ***

Well, I know that, and I can tell you there's no diff in pleasure. Sorry to break it to you, but there might be 'differences' with or without skin, but pleasure ain't one of them!
IAMSAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2007, 12:13 PM   #22
Aηdy
Banned

Aηdy's Forum Picture

Name: Andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMSAM View Post
Well, I know that, and I can tell you there's no diff in pleasure. Sorry to break it to you, but there might be 'differences' with or without skin, but pleasure ain't one of them!
I agree, I'm cut, and the pleasure is just as good!
Aηdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2007, 02:22 PM   #23
lardlad2002

im cut and it sucks. my best friend is un-cut and says it feels so much better to masturbate. id give anything to still have it. i am deffinatly NOT circumsizeing my kids.
lardlad2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2007, 02:24 PM   #24
Hauptmann Kauffman
Sex Guru

Hauptmann Kauffman's Forum Picture

How does he know it is better? Studies show it is basically the same. Being cut is cleaner, and I personally like it. Your friend is Bullsh*tting you.
Hauptmann Kauffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2007, 08:05 PM   #25
NPsweetass

NPsweetass's Forum Picture

I can say that from a girls prespective, it doesnt feel different when your having intercourse whether a guy is cut or not. If I'm giving head I like cut bettr, but I just like how uncut looks a lot morr...so I don't know, I guess...lol
NPsweetass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2007, 09:34 PM   #26
IAMSAM
Legendary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lardlad2002 View Post
im cut and it sucks. my best friend is un-cut and says it feels so much better to masturbate. id give anything to still have it. i am deffinatly NOT circumsizeing my kids.
As you wish, but I'm speaking from personal exoerience, having been cut at 15. Both you and your friend have only one perspective here, not valid in making the determination of which is 'better'. Again, there's no diff in pleasure, you are not missing anything, and your kid won't necessarily be better off. Give it some time, your feelings about it might change with experience.
Old September 24th, 2007, 04:23 PM   #27
Delete account

-snip-

Last edited by Delete account; April 16th, 2012 at 06:50 PM.
Delete account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2007, 04:36 PM   #28
Aηdy
Banned

Aηdy's Forum Picture

Name: Andy

Its only a foreskin, not exacly something as significant as a leg!
Aηdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2007, 08:10 PM   #29
IAMSAM
Legendary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groszewski View Post
Cut and doesn't like it.

When I was cut, Even though it was when I was an infant and obviously can't remember it, I don't think my parents were asked, and what really bothers me is:

Even if my parents did say "Ok, go ahead", Was I asked whether or not I would consent to the procedure? Just because I'm an infant and can't speak and give my opinion means it's okay to do it? It's the same thing with abortion. Just because the fetus is not fully formed, can't speak, or even do anything means it's not alive, "It's not technically killing" (So say those who say so)? BS.

I want to know why is it not okay to do something to a person without their permission, and yet, why is it okay to remove a bit of a newborn male infant's genitals?

That's my 2 dollars (Sorry for long post)
Well, i'm truly sorry you feel so violated. But, let me give you a little change back from your 2 dollars. First, it sounds like you have a case of parental resentment. Do you typically resent your parent's authority? Do you not trust their judgement generally? Do you really think they did this because they wanted to deprive you of something? I think most parents make the decision (either to circ or not) based on what they sincerely believe is 'better'. Why you think your parents wouldn't/couldn't/didn't is something you might think on instead of missing something you never had the experience to miss in the first place.

It's always interesting to me that guys who have not experienced what foreskin is like can have such strong feelings about it. It's not like you had it and remembered it and loved it and it was taken away from you. So, i have to believe your (and guys like you) perspective is coming from something else.

Rather than feel cheated your whole life over something that, again, you have no idea about, maybe you should just wait a while, and see if your feelings change as you get some experience. And maybe you should talk with your parents and verify if they really are as selfish and stupid as you're making them seem.

Last edited by IAMSAM; September 24th, 2007 at 09:10 PM.
Old September 24th, 2007, 08:41 PM   #30
Hauptmann Kauffman
Sex Guru

I agree with Sam on this topic. He has had experiance with both, and you guys should listen to him
Old September 25th, 2007, 07:14 AM   #31
Rain Boy
Member++

Rain Boy's Forum Picture

Name: ask for it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groszewski View Post
Cut and doesn't like it.

When I was cut, Even though it was when I was an infant and obviously can't remember it, I don't think my parents were asked,

[/I] (Sorry for long post)
Judging from some things I have read on the web, it seems that in some hospitals, they are sneaky about it and don't discuss it. They put a consent form in a stack of papers parents are signing, or they come down and more or less take the infant away to do it, as if it is just a normal part of their day.

I can see why you would be pissed off about that, it's not a good system. Overall I think it should not be done automatically to boys. OTOH, I am uncircumcised and think foreskin has its pros and also downsides, so having one does not mean you attain penis nirvana
Rain Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2007, 08:05 AM   #32
Maverick
Retired Administrator

Maverick's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Boy View Post
Judging from some things I have read on the web, it seems that in some hospitals, they are sneaky about it and don't discuss it. They put a consent form in a stack of papers parents are signing, or they come down and more or less take the infant away to do it, as if it is just a normal part of their day.

I can see why you would be pissed off about that, it's not a good system. Overall I think it should not be done automatically to boys. OTOH, I am uncircumcised and think foreskin has its pros and also downsides, so having one does not mean you attain penis nirvana
The hospital can't do it without the parent's consent. They just don't do it otherwise they can get themselves in serious trouble.

Either way there's nothing anyone can do if you're cut and there are so much more things you should worry about. At the end of the day it's just a piece of skin.
Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2007, 11:26 AM   #33
IAMSAM
Legendary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Boy View Post

If you believe this, then you also must believe that martians routinely come and abduct humans, returning them many years later, in an unaltered state. LOL!

Seriously, now, do you really believe that a doctor would perform a medical procedure on you without the consent of your parents? C'mon. Besides, the cost of a circ at birth is so small that it's not really worth 'sneaking' it in there.

You were cut (or left alone) simply because your parents thought it was best for you. There's no subterfuge involved.
Old September 25th, 2007, 12:52 PM   #34
thesonicguy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lardlad2002 View Post
I'm uncut, And I think I will do the same.

And I think It's does feels better, I guess.
thesonicguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2007, 04:55 PM   #35
nlb91

I'm cut and personally don't see any problem with it.
nlb91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2007, 04:11 PM   #36
Delete account

-snip-

Last edited by Delete account; April 16th, 2012 at 06:50 PM. Reason: double post
Old September 26th, 2007, 04:45 PM   #37
Serenity
Banned

Name: Valerie

Groszewski, to avoid double posting, use the Edit feature to add to your first post. Thanks!
Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2007, 05:01 PM   #38
Hauptmann Kauffman
Sex Guru

Gorszewski, parents do it for religious, health, and cleanliness reasons. Circumsision is a health matter, and that is the main reason it is done. Circumsision&health Anyway, why get worked up over it? Its only a flap of skin, and when removed, you remove many potential health risks.
Old September 26th, 2007, 05:09 PM   #39
Delete account

-snip-

Last edited by Delete account; April 16th, 2012 at 06:50 PM.
Old September 26th, 2007, 05:11 PM   #40
Maverick
Retired Administrator

Maverick's Forum Picture

If you want to know why you have to ask your parents.
Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote