Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old October 8th, 2018, 11:05 AM   #1
Aungvoung

Name: Pheng
Default What do I do?

So at home my mom has a no lock door policy and that includes the bathroom door too. It wasn't a problem but now it has since Im a 14 year old boy. I often masturbate in the shower because I share a room with my sister and she leaves her underwear all over the place and I have no privacy.

The other day in the shower my mom really needed to pee so she just walked right in. I heard the door open so I sort of stopped what I was doing, but my penis wouldn't go down it stayed hard. After my mom got done peeing she peeked over to see what I was doing. Embarrassing enough she saw my penis and asked "when did it get so big?"
She kept asking questions about it, and it was embarrassing, she didn't care that I saw her looking at it. Finally she walked away and I didnt even finish.

Later the next morning I woke up with the hardest erection ever and it's about time I talk to my mom in moving into a new place. My mom kept saying that if I don't like sleeping in the same room as my sister's, I can sleep with my mom. But I don't think she understands that I need my own privacy.
Aungvoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 8th, 2018, 07:52 PM   #2
texan

Name: Jordi
Default Re: What do I do?

Ask her if you can transform an unused room in your house into your own room.
You could also get a solid colour shower curtain so she cant see in the shower, and just explain that you want more privacy now that youre older.
Another thing to consider is masturbating outside of home, like in a private locker room shower.
Also you could schedule your day so that you can be home alone for a while.
texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 10th, 2018, 06:19 AM   #3
ska8er
VT Lover

ska8er's Forum Picture

Name: Andy

Put up a shower curtain or take a towel
in with u and if someone has to come in
then wrap urself in it til they leave.
ska8er is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2018, 10:31 PM   #4
Ben7

Maybe you can try asking her not to go into the bathroom while you're there taking a shower, or in general at all times while you're in the bathroom? Or ask her to put a lock?

If there is no spare room or potential other space in your house that you could transform into your bedroom, perhaps you may just have to learn to do it more quickly at night or at certain times of the day when you can be absolutely sure that you will be alone. Or perhaps some other part of the house where you can be sure you can be alone for 5 or 10 min or however long it takes you to masturbate?
Ben7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2018, 08:59 AM   #5
Katie2003
Awesome Poster

Name: Katelynn

It seems like she knew you were masturbating and didn't care about it, but was curious about your development. I'd suggest having a talk with her privately and explain that you sometimes need privacy to do things like that, as out of respect for your sister you don't want to do it in your bedroom in front of her. See what her suggestions are. I think moms know that kids our ages masturbate, and your sister probably does it too.

We've always had an open door policy at our house including the bathrooms, doors are not allowed to be closed unless there are visitors in the house. But me and my big sis never had any issues with doing that in our room or in the shower.
Katie2003 is offline   Reply With Quote