Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old October 17th, 2018, 07:15 AM   #1
Tryc

Name: k
Default help with some friends?

so, i'm 16, in 11th grade. anyways I have 3 really close friends that I made around year 8.
We have always got along really good at school, but never done too much away from school. about mid last year 2 of them sorta just became really different: going to parties almost every week and all that.. My other mate and I were just never invited, like it was assumed we wouldn't want to be there.
skip to now and both of them have had several relationships and are sexually active while I'm still yet to go to a party or anything, let alone even speak to a girl my age (I go a an all boys school, and moved to the city I live in at the same time I enrolled, so I know virtually noone outside school.) same as my other friend. This just really annoys me. I don't really see myself as super recluse or awkward or anything, I'm just never given any opportunities.
Anyway, recently they legitimately have been thinking I'm gay (not that that theres anything wrong with that, but I'm not, so It's weird..) and when I asked why they said 'because you dont talk to any girls'. This just REALLY pi***d me off since I kinda blame them for not having a social life, since they could quite easily give me that opportunity. At home I find myself saying I should never speak to them again because they clearly couldn't care less about me. At school However, they are great mates, so its kinda awkward..
In the recent holidays I didnt do a single thing with friends, which even for me is weird.. I just found myself inside all day and getting very depressed.
On the third last day of the holidays one of my 'friends' has a party which he doesn't invite me or my other friend to (the other friend who I'm sure wouldve been invited was away... this is very confusing right ) and then he has the balls to complain about how hungover he is the next day to me. Back at school though hes just same old, just like when I first met him. its like they've got alter egos. They talk a bit about their girlfriends but I barely even know their names, or what they look like. It's like they think I dont matter...

anyway I'm kinda fed up with this and dunno what to do, at home I'm always telling myself I should just tell them what I think of them, but at school it's just a different story.
thanks anyway..
Tryc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2018, 03:06 PM   #2
Jake445
Nice Poster

Name: Jake
Default Re: help with some friends?

Sounds pretty tricky but so far I don't think you have ever asked to be invited to any party? I'd try that and have them take you with them if you even want that. If they don't want to take you you're right they might not be the right kind of friends for you. But then again you have to consider if you are even interested in girls that attend parties like that and potentially have for years.
You could probably get them talking about there girlfriends too if you asked about that, as just telling people about their great girlfriend they are having so much fun with could be interpreted as bragging or showing off, which friends wouldn't do.

I hope that kind of helped.

Fourteen, Twin.
Feel free to PM and or add me.
Jake445 is online now   Reply With Quote