Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old April 23rd, 2019, 09:45 PM   #1
TheBlueDragon

TheBlueDragon's Forum Picture

Question Another World War

How likely is it, in your opinion, that there will be another world war? Especially within our lifetime?

To me, I think it's very likely that there will be another world war eventually, but I'm not so sure as to whether that will be within our lifetime or not, but I suppose you never know.

It seems like another conflict of some kind is getting close to being overdue, at the very least.
TheBlueDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2019, 09:55 PM   #2
ska8er
Legendary Member

ska8er's Forum Picture

Name: Andy
Default Re: Another World War

If theres a next world war-I
think it would b the end of
mankind. Those warhead
bombs will do evil.
ska8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2019, 10:16 PM   #3
lliam
Awesome Poster

lliam's Forum Picture

Name: Liam
Location: The hill above the big lake, opposed to the big city on the mainland.

I consider us humans as a species of dumb beings in sum. So, yeah, I see a possibility of such a thing. But I don't expect it happen through my life span.

"Life is that prison you'll never leave alive."

lliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2019, 12:00 AM   #4
Snowfox
Member++

Name: Pyry

Continental big war in Europe is possible. Since EU is turning itself to another USSR dystopia. Also major changes in europes population will play major role. Most of France and Germany is under Sharia law allready UK while soon out of Union is in same shit. Sweden is allready controlled by Sharia.
Snowfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2019, 01:50 AM   #5
InternetTeen
Awesome Poster

I don't think there will be but if there is it will be cyber.
InternetTeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2019, 03:53 AM   #6
LiberalTurboprop
Nice Poster

LiberalTurboprop's Forum Picture

Name: Connor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowfox View Post
Continental big war in Europe is possible. Since EU is turning itself to another USSR dystopia. Also major changes in europes population will play major role. Most of France and Germany is under Sharia law allready UK while soon out of Union is in same shit. Sweden is allready controlled by Sharia.
No European country is under Sharia law. What are you on about?

I am doubtful that there will be a major total war between major powers due to nuclear weapons. There is a chance for more limited wars (India and Pakistan have managed to fight a bit in a limited war since both acquiring nukes) and proxy wars (like Vietnam or Afghanistan in the 80s or even Syria now), however. So I don't think there will be another World War.
LiberalTurboprop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2019, 04:51 AM   #7
Liam984

Liam984's Forum Picture

Name: Liam

What will be will be, in any case, taking into account technology, we will not suffer, it will be fast. Maybe someone will not be lucky as always and he will be in agony until the end.
Liam984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2019, 08:25 AM   #8
ShineintheDark
Awesome Poster

Name: Magnus

The World Wars were very much only due to the existence of European empires that spread throughout Africa, Asia and Oceania - especially the first that was largely influenced by Germany's desire to become a major superpower on the world stage by taking Britain's land. Without colonies and dominions who are naturally brought into conflicts by being under the jurisdiction of a European power, conflicts are unlikely to reach a global scale as seen in the 1910s and 30s/40s.

We also have to take into account foreign policy: what allowed both conflicts to fester into large-scale wars was major powers following an isolationist approach to small nations such as Austria-Hungary and Serbia in WW1 and the otherwise-amicable Nazi Germany before WW2. In an age of heavy UN and EU involvement in a nation's internal politics, foreign powers are likely to be involved early on and prevent a large war from ever occurring. A famously major cause of WW2 especially was the idea of 'why should we stop Hitler? He's so far away and it won't affect us.' In an age where the USA, UK and France launch a missile strike in Syria from thousands of miles away, I think it's safe to say that mindset is completely dead.
ShineintheDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2019, 02:54 PM   #9
NoLimitGuy
Member+

Yes, it's most likely... It has been going towards for years and I'm sure that we will experience war IF Europe won't change it's policies and politicians. It has grown way too liberal and soft - Europe has become a whoremonger of this world with all refugee fiasco... Anyway, as a misantroph, I would really much like that human race would erase itself conpletely. We are the most self-destructive species who have always looked for ways to destroy ourselves...
NoLimitGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2019, 03:14 PM   #10
Snowfox
Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProbsNotInteresting View Post
No European country is under Sharia law. What are you on about?

I am doubtful that there will be a major total war between major powers due to nuclear weapons. There is a chance for more limited wars (India and Pakistan have managed to fight a bit in a limited war since both acquiring nukes) and proxy wars (like Vietnam or Afghanistan in the 80s or even Syria now), however. So I don't think there will be another World War.
Many of them are. Sharia law is currently goal of every muslim in world and also goal of European Union.
Old April 24th, 2019, 06:10 PM   #11
Tyler111

Tyler111's Forum Picture

Name: Tyler

I don't see there being another world war any time soon because all countries know that another world war will be the end of mankind. Most will do their best to stop it, I would hope.
Tyler111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 25th, 2019, 12:21 AM   #12
LiberalTurboprop
Nice Poster

LiberalTurboprop's Forum Picture

Name: Connor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowfox View Post
Many of them are. Sharia law is currently goal of every muslim in world and also goal of European Union.
Sharia Law is a legal system or set of rules applied into an existing legal system. The closest thing to that is a part of Greece allowing Islamic family law due to treaties from the 1920s. To say that many European countries are under Sharia Law is simply and unequivocally wrong.
LiberalTurboprop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 25th, 2019, 01:19 AM   #13
Snowfox
Member++

Quote:
Sharia Law is a legal system or set of rules applied into an existing legal system. The closest thing to that is a part of Greece allowing Islamic family law due to treaties from the 1920s. To say that many European countries are under Sharia Law is simply and unequivocally wrong.
You havent then visited to those areas that are called sharia controlled areas.
There are areas with muslim majority and there patrols sharia police. That sharia police is officially not noticed by state but it practically controls areas by violence and fear. Real police doesnt even bother to go to that area unless they are backed by multiple patrols. Single patrol car would just burn. Same goes to ambulance and firefighters. These no-go areas were originally working class areas with high concentration of immigrants nowadays all locals and all non muslim immigrants have left area. You read right all non muslim immigrants flee from those areas these include in my country (finland) Estonians, Russians, Chinese, Vietnamese, South-Americans, Thai etc.
In all practice those areas are states inside of states and you can see ISIS flags waved on shop windows there. Cops dont usually bother to do anything they are told by their superiors to turn blind eye because of political elite mostly supporting those Sharia zones.
All kinds of gang activity is commonplace there including rape gangs who prey white kids living nearby those areas. Officially that doesnt exist so if white girl or boy gets raped police wont take police report of it.
Old April 25th, 2019, 02:10 AM   #14
HeyCameron
Great Poster

HeyCameron's Forum Picture

Name: Cameron

"I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein

I'd like to think the threat of mutually assured destruction will prevent another world war, but humanity never fails to disappoint me.

Dancer. Avid reader. Wannabe intellectual. Disillusioned, but not cynical.
HeyCameron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 26th, 2019, 08:59 AM   #15
breaux
Nice Poster

breaux's Forum Picture

Not a really "world" war, but I could imagine a war in Europe if the islamic invasion continues at this rate.

Runaway
breaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 26th, 2019, 04:15 PM   #16
Dav1d

Dav1d's Forum Picture

Name: David

Nuclear war is so 20th century. Cyber warfare is the future.
Dav1d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 26th, 2019, 04:29 PM   #17
mattsmith48
VT Voice of reason

Name: matt

If another world war was going to happen it would have already happened.

Quote:
Hes a troll don't waste your time with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsmith48
There is no such thing as liberal or conservative media, the only thing the media cares about is either money or the truth.
mattsmith48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2019, 09:40 AM   #18
Snowfox
Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsmith48 View Post
If another world war was going to happen it would have already happened.

Hes a troll don't waste your time with him.
I am your mirror. Just as much troll as you are
Old April 29th, 2019, 04:42 PM   #19
Diable rouge
Great Poster

Diable rouge's Forum Picture

Name: Pseudo

Quote:
Originally Posted by breaux View Post
Not a really "world" war, but I could imagine a war in Europe if the islamic invasion continues at this rate.
There won't be such a war in Europe. However, laws to limit the number of new muslims and refugees could (it's a supposition, not what I defend) become much more harsh than before, maybe with the objective to "suggest" many recent immigrants to go back to where they come from, but not more.

I am quite sure 99% of the European population doesn't want to go to war with its neighbours.
Diable rouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2019, 04:59 PM   #20
Ragle
Member++

Ragle's Forum Picture

Name: Elgar

There will not be another World War because it is copyrighted. And the fees don't cover the expected profit because there is no profit.
Ragle is offline   Reply With Quote