Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old May 24th, 2007, 06:29 AM   #1
saintersin2007
Junior Member+

Default Guy Needing Help

Hey, I'm a guy, 15 and i need help, I'm circemsized, I'm wondering if you girls care if a guy is cut or not, I'm just wondering and this is the only place i feel comfortable talking bout it

Please post a reply or PM me
Old May 24th, 2007, 03:13 PM   #2
Glasgow
Banned

Default Re: Guy Needing Help

Well, from my own personal knowledge, a circumsized penis is alot cleaner and cleaner looking than an un-circumsized one. If i were a girl id prefer a circumsized penis
Old May 24th, 2007, 11:00 PM   #3
Dolphus Raymond
Great Poster

I'm uncut and shower, and - trust me - cleanliness has never been a problem, Leper. Thanks to the magic of running water, there really is no real difference. What exactly is so "unclean" about foreskin, dude?

I've had about half a dozen girls see me naked, four of whom I was sexually active with. I haven't had any of them dislike it. One was very interested and I got to be a science experiment.

I genuinely don't think most care. Some do, yes, but anyone who you're dating that won't sleep with you because you're cut or uncut is not worth your time. Because, really, it's trivial.

dolphus.

"I don't believe in magic. But I do believe in interpreting coincidence exactly the way you want to." -Sherman Alexie

Last edited by Dolphus Raymond; May 24th, 2007 at 11:05 PM.
Old May 24th, 2007, 11:07 PM   #4
A to the J
Junior Member+

A to the J's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leper Messiah View Post
Well, from my own personal knowledge, a circumsized penis is alot cleaner and cleaner looking than an un-circumsized one. If i were a girl id prefer a circumsized penis
I gota agree, cosedering im getting cut tomarrow... me and my brothers are. and i think it matters to girls, idk i always here them talking about how uncercomside look "bad" im going to say that word becouse the real word is much more offending

13/M/OH...
"If your dick was as big as your mouth you'd be real"
funny stuff!!!! BPTMB!!!!!!!
And yes maxx 3 1/2 is my brother!!!
Old May 24th, 2007, 11:10 PM   #5
Dolphus Raymond
Great Poster

Again, can someone actually explain to me why it's "bad"? It's skin. It has lots of nerve endings and stuff, but it's still skin. A natural part of the human body. What's so "weird" about that?

Something tells me most of these girls have never actually been with an uncut guy.

dolphus.

"I don't believe in magic. But I do believe in interpreting coincidence exactly the way you want to." -Sherman Alexie

Last edited by Dolphus Raymond; May 24th, 2007 at 11:19 PM.
Old May 26th, 2007, 12:44 AM   #6
invisiblegirl

hun, it doesn't really matter, as long as it gets the job done, who cares.
Old May 26th, 2007, 03:53 PM   #7
mynameisjane
Member++

mynameisjane's Forum Picture

its possible to become uncircumcised if you really wanted to. but most guys in america are. i think its better to be circumcised because i heard that if you arent, you could get penis cheese.
Old May 26th, 2007, 05:22 PM   #8
Dolphus Raymond
Great Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameisjane View Post
its possible to become uncircumcised if you really wanted to. but most guys in america are. i think its better to be circumcised because i heard that if you arent, you could get penis cheese.
Foreskin restoration gives a similar appearance and such, but it does not restore the nerve endings or the structure of a real foreskin.

Smegma ("penis cheese") is not uncleanliness. It's a sign of it - basically just dead skin. Smegma itself is actually meant to clean the penis. Cut guys can get just as dirty; they just don't show it. Uncut guys who take showers shouldn't get it, and some never do. I've gone on a week-long camping trip and didn't get any at all.

It is gross, yeah, but you wouldn't want to sleep with a cut guy who was that unclean either - smegma or not - so it doesn't really matter...

dolphus.

Old May 28th, 2007, 12:07 AM   #9
CryingEye666
Member++

CryingEye666's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphus Raymond View Post
I'm uncut and shower, and - trust me - cleanliness has never been a problem, Leper. Thanks to the magic of running water, there really is no real difference. What exactly is so "unclean" about foreskin, dude?

I've had about half a dozen girls see me naked, four of whom I was sexually active with. I haven't had any of them dislike it. One was very interested and I got to be a science experiment.

I genuinely don't think most care. Some do, yes, but anyone who you're dating that won't sleep with you because you're cut or uncut is not worth your time. Because, really, it's trivial.
dude its just the girls opinion and what she thinks if she likes it or not; cant really ask anyone on here
if they're fine with it, its cool
chill out lol
Old May 29th, 2007, 11:00 PM   #10
Dolphus Raymond
Great Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryingEye666 View Post
dude its just the girls opinion and what she thinks if she likes it or not; cant really ask anyone on here
if they're fine with it, its cool
chill out lol
?

I wan't being uncalm. I just hear "unclean" being thrown around and just wanted to explain that being uncut doesn't make you any more unclean if you shower regularly.

It's all good

dolphus.

Old May 29th, 2007, 11:12 PM   #11
CryingEye666
Member++

CryingEye666's Forum Picture

ha, Dolphis Raymond, im just kiddin

but..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leper Messiah View Post

i have to agree majorly with that
its not that it looks cleaner, it just looks more normal, or nicer. cause the opposite of clean is dirty and an uncircumsized penis isnt dirty, which means a circumsized one isnt clean, it's normal-er
Old May 30th, 2007, 12:12 AM   #12
mynameisjane
Member++

circumcision was started by the jews to keep guys from having to clean the junk (which would lead to masturbation). then the christians do it too because they came from judaism. most of this country is christian or jewish so most are used to seeing circumsized penises. circumsized penises seem to be less maintainance, but they do have the downside of making the head(i think thats what its called) less sensative. personally, i think either way, penises are odd looking, but uncircumsized is a little more odd looking because i'm less used to seeing that. but i would never make a big deal about it.
Old May 30th, 2007, 01:11 AM   #13
Dolphus Raymond
Great Poster

Well, technically, it's never been a majority of Christians practicing circumcision, but you're right. I hope no one is not washing their penis just because they're cut though...gross.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryingEye666 View Post
ha, Dolphis Raymond, im just kiddin

but..

i have to agree majorly with that
its not that it looks cleaner, it just looks more normal, or nicer. cause the opposite of clean is dirty and an uncircumsized penis isnt dirty, which means a circumsized one isnt clean, it's normal-er
Ah, I see what you're saying. But to me it looks...um, incomplete. And not natural because...well...it isn't. But I know what you're saying. I guess it would look "normal" to me if I was circumcised too. I'm not sure about nicer, but penises look pretty ugly to me no matter what. But I guess when it really matters, I won't be seeing my penis anyway.

dolphus.

Last edited by Dolphus Raymond; May 30th, 2007 at 01:17 AM.
Old May 30th, 2007, 01:19 AM   #14
mynameisjane
Member++

sorry, i thought the majority of christians did it because most of america does, and i'm pretty sure the bible says to.
Old May 30th, 2007, 01:28 AM   #15
Dolphus Raymond
Great Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameisjane View Post
sorry, i thought the majority of christians did it because most of america does, and i'm pretty sure the bible says to.
The Bible says for Jews to do it as a covenant, like a mark of Jewishness with God. Some Jews don't do it anymore since it doesn't make you not a Jew if you aren't, but most do.

Christians don't have to for the same reason they don't have to practice kosher. Basically, it's Old Testament stuff. Outside the U.S. - even in Canada, and even in some parts of the U.S. - most Christians just don't do it anymore. The Catholic Church actually opposes it, I believe.

There's no reason to apologize. It's not like they teach us this stuff in school.

dolphus.

Last edited by Dolphus Raymond; May 30th, 2007 at 01:32 AM.
Old March 23rd, 2009, 06:37 AM   #16
Toilet Water.
Junior Member+

I'd rather have a circumcized guy than an un-circumcized guy. :p
It's like cleaner, right?
Old March 24th, 2009, 06:02 PM   #17
Zephyr
Retired Administrator

Zephyr's Forum Picture

Name: Steph

This thread is almost 2 years old.
Please don't bump old threads.
Thanks!

~Locked~

So if you care to find me, look to the western sky.
As someone told me lately, everyone deserves a chance to fly.

✯ Alis Volat Propriis ✯