Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old May 16th, 2018, 05:00 PM   #21
Jess8706

Name: Jess
Default Re: family seeing you naked

Like I try to avoid being seen when I'm coming out of the shower, but if for some reason one of my parents sees me, it's not a huge deal. I think just as much, they're trying to give me privacy in times like that, so if it happens it's probably just an accident.
Jess8706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2018, 06:09 PM   #22
EvaNL
Member++

EvaNL's Forum Picture

Name: Eva

There's nothing wrong with you. As others have said: it's only a problem if you make it one.
Your friend may have a different view on the matter, but that doesn't mean that either opinion is wrong. They do it their way, you do it yours.
I've seen my siblings and parents nude often. Nothing wrong with that. If someone sees that as a problem, well, that is exactly it: THEIR problem, not mine.

I'm les, feel free to contact me
EvaNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2018, 08:01 PM   #23
Candy in CT
Member++

Candy in CT's Forum Picture

Name: Candy

Here at our house we have 3 showers My Moms bathroom/shower in her room, the house bathroom/shower and the shower by the pool. so if you use the shower by the pool and you take off all your clothing no one here would care. As I have said before being in a all Female house helps.
Candy in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2018, 08:15 PM   #24
angelina
Nice Poster

angelina's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by neema_pn View Post
my parents saw my naked when am in bath
no wrong in it..i saw my every one of my family members nude in bath occasionally

i'm a bi..girls,feel free to contact me through PM or mail
angelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2018, 12:13 AM   #25
Madison78

Name: Madison

I never had a problem as a kid, then I went through a phase when i first started to develop where i didnt want to be seen by anyone, but i got past it and me and my dad do occasionally see each other, its not on purpose and i dont go advertising it like "hey dad, look i'm naked" i do usually cover up, but we do happen to see each other from time to time and its no big deal. As long as you're comfortable, thats all that matters.
Madison78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2018, 06:00 AM   #26
Malina_Alvarez

NEVER happens in our home. HAVE to be covered in some way AT ALL TIMES when not in privacy of room or shower room. Other places in our home is totally off-limits naked.
Malina_Alvarez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2018, 09:12 AM   #27
gurquenjen

Name: Jenn

It varies from family to family. My family is very much near-nudist when we're at home, but when traveling as a group we try to adhere to the mores of wherever we are, because some places are just touchy about that sort of thing and we don't really want to harsh their sartorial buzz as it were. Whenever I had friends over growing up, my parents would kind of remind everyone in the family beforehand that at least some attempt at covering our respective asses should be made if that friend came from a less liberal/libertine family (there was one incident where a girl I'd been friends with for a very long time saw my mother naked (she cooks in only an apron and shoes) and pretty much immediately called her parents (her ultra conservative, denim ankle skirt/dress wearing bitch of a mother, her father was, awkwardly, really nice) to be picked up and that was the last time we ever hung out, which in hindsight is probably good, because I had a major crush on her that I do NOT think would have been reciprocated at all...). I say don't let the bastards get you down...but I say this while naked in my own home, so, there you go.
gurquenjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2018, 02:02 PM   #28
len05
Junior Member+

Name: Lena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayler View Post
i think people often times associate nudity with sexuality or being sexual. This isnít always the case. If your family is comfortable with it then so be it. As long as no one is getting hurt or forced to be nude then do whatever you are comfortable with.
Totally right, Tayler
len05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2018, 07:10 AM   #29
nudiegurl13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madison78 View Post
I never had a problem as a kid, then I went through a phase when i first started to develop where i didnt want to be seen by anyone, but i got past it and me and my dad do occasionally see each other, its not on purpose and i dont go advertising it like "hey dad, look i'm naked" i do usually cover up, but we do happen to see each other from time to time and its no big deal. As long as you're comfortable, thats all that matters.
Same here. When I first got buds and a bit of pubes I got shy but then my mom saw me getting out of the shower and my sister saw me changing and I just stopped caring lol
nudiegurl13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2018, 05:22 PM   #30
Danielle17

Danielle17's Forum Picture

Name: Danielle

Nudity, sensuality, and sexuality are all different things. Being naked in front of others certainly doesn't imply anything sexual, so I don't see anything wrong with it. Having said that, it doesn't happen often in my house except by accident. My sister and I are pretty open about almost everything tho, since we share a bathroom.

Forever
Danielle17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2018, 10:11 AM   #31
TracyD2004

TracyD2004's Forum Picture

Name: Tracy

Well I come from a big family mom and dad 3 sisters And 3 brothers we are all comfortable with being nude at home as long as there is no visitors present in the house or any that's expected to be arriving at our house there's been several mad dash for clothes when we get the surprise visitor but if you are comfortable being nude around others then why should others judge you for it it's a personal choice I love to be nude at home not anyplace elese home is my safe haven so I'm comfortable in nothing but my own skin so the birthday suit is the choice for my family and I'm happy with it
TracyD2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2018, 11:28 AM   #32
Brigje
Member++

Brigje's Forum Picture

Name: Birgit (but family and friends call me Brigje)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyD2004 View Post
Well I come from a big family mom and dad 3 sisters And 3 brothers we are all comfortable with being nude at home as long as there is no visitors present in the house or any that's expected to be arriving at our house there's been several mad dash for clothes when we get the surprise visitor but if you are comfortable being nude around others then why should others judge you for it it's a personal choice I love to be nude at home not anyplace elese home is my safe haven so I'm comfortable in nothing but my own skin so the birthday suit is the choice for my family and I'm happy with it
I am used to home-nudity, but I have no siblings, I see that it makes no difference in your case.

Love is the answer .... but while I am waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty interesting questions.
Brigje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2018, 10:40 PM   #33
Jopeda

Different families are different. My family sees me naked all the time and nobody bats an eye. You're fine.
Jopeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2018, 10:35 AM   #34
Brigje
Member++

Brigje's Forum Picture

Name: Birgit (but family and friends call me Brigje)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules1 View Post
So i was talking to my friend the other day and she told me she thought that the fact that i see my father naked and he sees me is wrong. We aren't nudest or anything but we also aren't afraid to be nude at home. For example if i don't bring my clothes into the bathroom after I shower, I will just walk to my room to dress. My parents and brother do the same. Is there something wrong with this, should I not be seeing my dad or brother or should they not see me?
There is nothing wrong with that, different families have different rules and habits and when you all feel comfortable with it, it is totally fine and acceptable.

Love is the answer .... but while I am waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty interesting questions.
Brigje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2018, 11:29 PM   #35
Katie2003
Awesome Poster

Name: Katelynn

My family are naturists and we have always walked around the house naked when it's warm enough, so no one really pays any attention to it at all since we have seen each other thousands of times already. It's fun to have friends over for the first time, and we always warn people that they are likely to see at least one family member with nothing on at any given time.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with seeing family members of either gender naked at any time, even if they are your parents, aunts, uncles, cousins, or grandparents. It's totally harmless and not the least bit sexual.
Katie2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 1st, 2018, 07:22 AM   #36
EmilyD4

Name: Emily

So I had kind of a negative experience with my family when I first got into nudism. I started out just being nude in my room, and eventually In other parts of the house. My mom was ok with it but she kinda treated it like it was a phase. Idk, maybe it was. So I got a little braver and took some advice from some online friends and one night I went to family dinner nude. Well my dad sorta freaked out, we had a big fight, and he made me go get dressed. He wasnít really angry, he just seemed embarrassed.

Eventually we had a real conversation about it. He agreed to be more open minded and I agreed to stay dressed for dinner. That changed over time, but it took a few years I think for us to both be comfortable with it.
EmilyD4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 1st, 2018, 07:57 AM   #37
Katie2003
Awesome Poster

Name: Katelynn
Thumbs up Re: family seeing you naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilyD4 View Post
So I had kind of a negative experience with my family when I first got into nudism. I started out just being nude in my room, and eventually In other parts of the house. My mom was ok with it but she kinda treated it like it was a phase. Idk, maybe it was. So I got a little braver and took some advice from some online friends and one night I went to family dinner nude. Well my dad sorta freaked out, we had a big fight, and he made me go get dressed. He wasnít really angry, he just seemed embarrassed.

Eventually we had a real conversation about it. He agreed to be more open minded and I agreed to stay dressed for dinner. That changed over time, but it took a few years I think for us to both be comfortable with it.

I can totally understand that a family who aren't nudists would take time to get comfortable with one person who wanted to be naked at home. It's good to hear that things finally worked out for you. I think doing it gradually over time might be best in that sort of situation, so the others in the family can see that your being naked is harmless and not sexual, and not intended to offend or upset anyone.
Katie2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 1st, 2018, 08:53 AM   #38
EmilyD4

Name: Emily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie2003 View Post
I can totally understand that a family who aren't nudists would take time to get comfortable with one person who wanted to be naked at home. It's good to hear that things finally worked out for you. I think doing it gradually over time might be best in that sort of situation, so the others in the family can see that your being naked is harmless and not sexual, and not intended to offend or upset anyone.
Thanks, katie. I appreciate the kind words, and itís nice to meet you!

I feel like I kinda got bad advice back then. My online friends sort of pushed me to do it before my family was ready. It all worked out eventually, but it was difficult at first. Iíve always been super jealous of you life-long nudists who never had to go through all that!
EmilyD4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 1st, 2018, 08:06 PM   #39
Ashley2004
Member++

Ashley2004's Forum Picture

Name: Ashley

My mom always told me it's only a big deal if you make it a big deal
Ashley2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2018, 07:28 AM   #40
becca03

Name: Becca

I'm okay with it in front of my mom and it occasionally happens in front of my dad but I try to avoid that. I don't have any siblings.
becca03 is offline   Reply With Quote