Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old March 6th, 2010, 07:22 PM   #1
HellHound
Member++

HellHound's Forum Picture

Name: Bogdan
Question confused and depresed

i dont know if this should be here but here it goes...i sometimes have the habit of meditating in the dark about how selfish and ignorant people are and how they kick out of their way simple pleasures of life.i cant stop to figure out the human habits anymore and feel like im not in the place i should be. i cant take this anymore. can anyone give advice?
HellHound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2010, 02:11 AM   #2
Aspiringanonymous
Awesome Poster

Default Re: confused and depresed

This is better to Depression and Grief.

You are right, a careful analysis of the human condition reveals much more disappointment than hope. But that doesn't mean we should stop living and putting forth effort to make our own existence worthwhile, to ourselves at the very least. Regardless of whether or not any of this seems to be worth that effort, we have been given life in order to live it to the fullest, and drowning in pessimism would be quite an unfortunate way to do so.

One can aspire to overcome the psychological limitations of human nature and its various mechanisms of self-destruction, but it is by no means an easy struggle. But even that, should be first built upon a willingness to acknowledge those aspects which are undesired.

Sometimes the most sensible thing to do, is to occupy the mind and prevent it from excessive wandering - especially if it is prone to generating destructive thoughts.

I hope I've understood your inquiry correctly.
Aspiringanonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2010, 09:27 AM   #3
Scarface
Retired Administrator

Scarface's Forum Picture

Name: Ronnie

well i may not be able to say what krezlyn did above, ^ but i will say that i can tell you that you are where you belong. people are not as always what they seem this is a new generaton of people and sometimes you have to sit back and reflect and analyze people's choices and decipher weather its worth your time. I'm not sure if i have pinpointed your issue, but if you would like to discuss more i am here PM me anytime

Contact me if you need to talk. I'm always here to help all
you have to do is be honest.

Never Let Go
Act as if it were IMPOSSIBLE to fail.
<3 Mikey
The Need For Speed!

R&G Forever until it turns gray...then it will still thrive
I<3 TheVTStaff
Smart ass #1
Supportive Presence
Scarface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2010, 03:45 PM   #4
HellHound
Member++

i dont think you got my point.I dont know about teenagers in other countries but in mine if you dont wear expensive clothes,spit seeds and behave like a jerk you are not considered (cool) and you get crushed by the society. Im tired pretending to be who im not.i wish i lived a century ago when people where not jerks and girls wherent a bunch of bitches
Old March 12th, 2010, 05:34 PM   #5
TakeMyHand
Junior Member+

TakeMyHand's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogdan View Post
i dont think you got my point.I dont know about teenagers in other countries but in mine if you dont wear expensive clothes,spit seeds and behave like a jerk you are not considered (cool) and you get crushed by the society. Im tired pretending to be who im not.i wish i lived a century ago when people where not jerks and girls wherent a bunch of bitches
Amen, me too, man, me too.
TakeMyHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2010, 06:58 PM   #6
CuriousDestruction
Great Poster

CuriousDestruction's Forum Picture

Name: michael

get out dude, go places, hang with friends, see family, play sports. do things in life.
CuriousDestruction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2010, 07:29 PM   #7
HellHound
Member++

man its not about going somewhere,they are everywhere,these blood sucking 21 century hibrids.
Old March 12th, 2010, 07:41 PM   #8
Aspiringanonymous
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogdan View Post
Ah. My apologies for misunderstanding.

I remember thinking that way in the past - heck, sometimes I still do - a longing to go back to a distant, even prehistoric past, where the ills of modern civilization was all but unheard of. But every position comes with it a unique set of struggles, and at the end of the day, there really isn't a 'better' way to exist - only the most suitable one for the individual personally.

Sometimes we find ourselves trapped in unsuitable environments - and sometimes, the only sensible course of action is to live it out and try to make the most of what is. Circumstances are always changing, and at some point the doors will open to new sights and experiences. Just keep that in mind; these days are numbered.

One may ask, what is there to 'make the most of' in a despised place? There is always insight to be gained, maturity and personal improvement to be attained - especially in challenging circumstances.

Rise above the forces which threaten to pull you down - and allow it to make you stronger.
Aspiringanonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2010, 07:48 PM   #9
HellHound
Member++

Thanx krazlin,never tought i'd meet a person that looks apon life as i do.