Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old January 27th, 2006, 03:53 PM   #1
I Have A Question

Default what do girls look for in a guy? ( opposite)

this is just the opposite of the other topic but i still wana no girls preferences?
I Have A Question is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2006, 08:07 PM   #3
beautifullytragic
Member+

beautifullytragic's Forum Picture

alright well...let's see here...first of all, and I think I speak for all girls when I say this, I want a guy who likes me for me, who thinks I'm beautiful even if I look like crap that day, and just in general. Someone who won't criticize how I look and someone who will compliment me on how I look. Someone who would stand up for me and protect me. Someone who shares common interests with me...and I gotta run, so I'll continue this post later, sorry!

"I'm the other daughter...I'm beautifully tragic."

-Elphaba "Thropp" aka The Wicked Witch of the West (from Wicked, the musical, though the book is also excellent, might I add)
beautifullytragic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2006, 12:35 AM   #4
Elokyn
Awesome Poster

Elokyn's Forum Picture

If you're talking about immediate physical attraction I would say the eyes...eyes always get me and no matter what you look like if you're funny and you make me laugh I'm attracted to you right away. (That's what got me about Joseph)

However personality like I said funny, but knows when to be serious. Smart, but not afraid to say "I don't know". Protective, but not rediculously jealous. Sensitive, but still masculine(sp?).

Most importantly he has to like me for me..not for what he thinks I can give him or what I look like. Honestly I love being made to feel like I'm important to him..the little calls just to say I love you and the time he takes out of his day to do things for me mean a lot to me.

"An it harm none, do what ye will."
Elokyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2006, 01:49 AM   #5
BeautyFromPain
Member++

BeautyFromPain's Forum Picture

ok..ok..here we go..lets see..i like a guy with a great sense or humor, and they cant be mean to people either..i mean every now and then they can pick but not flat out mean. i guess thats it..lol..arent i picky?

Yo, I be Keisha xD

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...untitled-1.jpg

"The only one chance you have to give this world is ... the promise of BeautyFromPain."
BeautyFromPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2006, 07:15 AM   #6
redcar
Retired Administrator

redcar's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elokyn
...eyes always get me and no matter what you look like if you're funny and you make me laugh I'm attracted to you right away
snap! thats what i love in a guy as well!!

~ A L E X ~

||||||||||||
redcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2006, 10:41 AM   #7
Glasgow
Banned

Wow, i basically meet all those characteristics, so I guess thats why all the girls like me.

Haha anyways sorry to post this, just felt like I had to.
Glasgow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2006, 12:19 PM   #8
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlatch
alright well...let's see here...first of all, and I think I speak for all girls when I say this, I want a guy who likes me for me, who thinks I'm beautiful even if I look like crap that day, and just in general. Someone who won't criticize how I look and someone who will compliment me on how I look. Someone who would stand up for me and protect me. Someone who shares common interests with me...and I gotta run, so I'll continue this post later, sorry!
ya see thats the thing, i think they should think your beautiful no matter what, like, not even think you look bad, even when you do. thats nice.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2006, 12:33 PM   #9
beautifullytragic
Member+

beautifullytragic's Forum Picture

that's what matters sooo much to me kolte, glad others feel that way as well

"I'm the other daughter...I'm beautifully tragic."

-Elphaba "Thropp" aka The Wicked Witch of the West (from Wicked, the musical, though the book is also excellent, might I add)
beautifullytragic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2006, 01:25 AM   #10
boognish
A Pleaser

you see its funny, because every girl i meet and ask this they say just that, but its really not true, not matter how nice his eyes, how funny, how loving he may be, there are just some physical things that most women cant get over. not saying men are any better, look at Maxim, but we cant deny that society believes that your mind and personality are the most important qualities, but doesnt really act out that belief. like the christian that eats pig. yeah yeah you think its just jewish people, but read the bible, its one of the few things god is specific about, but there are thousands of men and women like me that have all these great qualities but can never and probly will never find anyone to love them until the have surgery or give up their values to reach the standard just to get a date. well im depressed about it, as bad as it is to be alone is just intensified by the fact that at one point i wasnt alone in my life, but after moving away from my love, and my love moving away also, me gaining gross amounts of weight from the depression, developing zits because of stress, all adds up to insecurities.

and the most depressing part is that if i had, and i have, the chance to find someone, i cant. im not social with strangers or people im in love with. i have developed a phobia to starting relationships, while at the same time getting depressed from not being in a relationship, sad huh?

My Views Are Odd, I am Accutally a Republican
i dont suffer from insanity, i enjoy it
i swear to drunk im not god

pm me if anyone needs any kind of help, i probly know the answer you seek
i got a new email...
its gmail! it is: [email protected]
boognish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2006, 02:44 AM   #11
BeautyFromPain
Member++

BeautyFromPain's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown5
Wow, i basically meet all those characteristics, so I guess thats why all the girls like me.

Haha anyways sorry to post this, just felt like I had to.
funny.

Yo, I be Keisha xD

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...untitled-1.jpg

"The only one chance you have to give this world is ... the promise of BeautyFromPain."
BeautyFromPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 7th, 2006, 10:40 PM   #12
Pink-Floyd
Nice Poster

Pink-Floyd's Forum Picture

I'm Lucky to Have my Girlfriend

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g2...2006/DSOTM.jpg I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon
Pink-Floyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2006, 11:41 AM   #13
Waiting
VT Lover

Waiting's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid-Vicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplemagne
18. Come back when you stop failing.
Waiting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2006, 04:12 PM   #14
r0x0row3nd

me too and i do meet funny part and i guess im not half bad looking ....and my eyes are kewl as hell they're my entertainment sometimes they are blue somtimes ill look in mirror and they're green!!! its awsome lol i guess my minds playing tricks on me lol

I Believe that vt is the best place for teens to post about there day or any problems and get great advice back
I belive that all should be treated equal
black same white
female same male
gay same straight
i believe that women should allowed to be president and have the same pay as any man
i believe that racism,sexism, and sectionalism shall never be abolished
i believe that terrorism shall only fall when violence has been destroyed
i believe anything that destoys destroys its self over time
i believe that all shall give respect even if u get no respect back
i believe hate nor emotions of love shall be held in longer than they must
i believe no religion is right untill the true answer is known
i believe im done
-------------------------------------------------------
please pm me ur opinion on this speech
\"ill try\" says skywalker \"do or do not there is not try\" says yoda
r0x0row3nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2006, 07:26 PM   #15
Pink-Floyd
Nice Poster

Pink-Floyd's Forum Picture

Some girl named Victoria said my eyes were pretty once,

YOu should see Sophies eyes, There Greenish Bluish, THere so Wild, its like a Nature eyes or something, lol you porbably dont get what im saying

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g2...2006/DSOTM.jpg I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon
Pink-Floyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2006, 03:22 AM   #16
CoffeeBeak
Junior Member+

CoffeeBeak's Forum Picture

Someone who thinks. I really don't care about what a guy looks like (though I have to admit I am drawn to the grunge look- long hair, jeans and t-shirt)... I really just care about what they think. I like people who aren't afraid to be themselves, and don't fit into the moulds of society. Cos people who don't think bore me really quickly. I prefer sentience.
CoffeeBeak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2006, 03:11 PM   #17
Webbeardthepirate

Lies, all lies. They only care about smell. The more fit you are the better you'll smell, combined with an immune system different from their own, it makes resulting children resistant to more diseases and that is information conveyed by scent. What they say they want is what they want in a friend, and no one ever makes the transition from friend to boyfriend, but they will never own up to it. They say they want some one funny, but if they like a guy they will laugh at any dumb thing they say. The eye thing, they have to get close enough to smell a guy to actually see his eyes. Incedently the relevent odors register in a special duct in the the upper sinuses, and does not register as a conciously recognizable scent. Its not B.O. thats a bacteria that causes that odor and it is NOT desirable. Flossing will also help prevent bad breath, which is another bad odor to be avoided. Sweat is good though, it helps convey the information about your imune system. But they'll know the first time they sniff you, but they never never tell.

Go ahead, deny it.
Webbeardthepirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2006, 03:19 PM   #18
2inchesandstillpullin
Banned

2inchesandstillpullin's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elokyn
However personality like I said funny, but knows when to be serious. Smart, but not afraid to say "I don't know". Protective, but not rediculously jealous. Sensitive, but still masculine(sp?).
So contradictive, but also agreeable?
2inchesandstillpullin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 16th, 2006, 11:34 PM   #19
forestfire20

i look for mostly in a girl ackseptance ( i know that was speled wrong sry) because i am the most hyper kid in school ( i have cofie every morning and shugar every night) i also look for someone kind and funny. and i always am to protective i have lost soooooooo many girlfriends by being "to" protective(i broke a guys leg when he insulted my gf)

anything that lives will die ... rember that
forestfire20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2006, 07:31 AM   #20
Aηdy
Banned

Aηdy's Forum Picture

Name: Andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waiting
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid-Vicious