Closed Thread

Old August 4th, 2005, 10:26 PM   #61
BeautyFromPain
Member++

BeautyFromPain's Forum Picture

i might just do that.

Yo, I be Keisha xD

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...untitled-1.jpg

"The only one chance you have to give this world is ... the promise of BeautyFromPain."
Old February 27th, 2007, 10:06 PM   #62
JustJuss

JustJuss's Forum Picture

Default Re: Hereing voices

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestar View Post
Sometimes when I go to bed I close my eyes and I can hear people talking inside my head. Sometimes they're the voices of people I know; sometimes they're voices that just sound familiar. They just talk and say strange, random things. I can't really remember any right now. But sometimes one will come through very clear and it will sound like there is someone right next to me whispering it in my ear. I'll jump up and look around, but of course there's no one there. Do I have it???
Oh dear!!
im a newbie.. and am desparate for answers!! please help.
I am similar.. have been diagnosed with depression fro almost 2yrs but its been changing for a while and havnt been able to put my finger on it, since i have no 1 to talk to about it its been hard to say whether what ive been experiencing is normal...
Voices INSIDE my head when i shut my eyes mostly, saying the most random stuff, lots of them all going at once, sometimes i can hear 1 over the rest. its really scary.
sometimes i hear my name being called outside of my head and look around for mum or whoever i thought was calling... they are nowhere around me, once i even answered.. What? i cant hear u properly!!

sometimes i see stuff, like whati think is a spider out the corner of my eye, when i look, thers nothing there.. once i saw a dark figure too.

also i see the light turn off and on again quickly... and think its real.. i was at the dinner table once wen this happened and commented on it (thinking it was real) and no one Knew what i was on about.. thats when i first thought something wasnt right...

sorry to go on.

But are these hallucinations??
Should i tell my doc about them. Im scared to mention them if they arnt anything serious.. should i tell her??
arggh!!

would really love some help or advice
Old February 28th, 2007, 12:56 AM   #63
TheWizard
Retired Administrator

TheWizard's Forum Picture

Yes you should tell your doctor.

Josh

Old March 3rd, 2007, 07:40 PM   #64
BigDongWong

Do you ever write down what the voices say. I made a log of everything I heard when I was hallucinating one night after staying of 4 days on speed and I wrote down some fairly disturbing shit.

The statements that stick out the most were things like this "The rivers are gonna run red with your blood" "pack your bags and leave your dead already" "I should take revenge for what you did to me" "youve got 5 minutes to leave the house then theyre coming in to kill you."
Old March 6th, 2007, 07:54 PM   #65
JustJuss

JustJuss's Forum Picture

last night i managed to write some og the things down.. usually i dont really function when im hearing them so it was hard..

Some random stuff..
"spandex"
"cotton realing"
"shandy mandy"

other scary stuff..
"u will dry out and die if u dont have two glasses of water"
"u dont want me here, do u?"
"You should kill yourself soon, times running out"
"you want to die"
" awww u look sad.."

Theyre starting to fuck up my thinking.
Old March 7th, 2007, 05:04 PM   #66
TheWizard
Retired Administrator

TheWizard's Forum Picture

You defininitly need to tell your doctor whats going on.

Josh

Old March 7th, 2007, 06:32 PM   #67
Bobby
Legendary Member

Bobby's Forum Picture

Name: Bobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWizard View Post
You defininitly need to tell your doctor whats going on.
I agree with Josh 100%.

Are you already on meds or anything?

"Only the most deluded of us could doubt the necessity of this war."
-John McCain
Old March 8th, 2007, 01:38 AM   #68
JustJuss

JustJuss's Forum Picture

yeah i am,
im on effexor for depression, i used to be on zoloft but it didnt work... effexor dosnt do much either!

Well guess what guys!? i went to see my doctor today. I couldnt tell her, and i knew this, so i wrote it all down and gave it to her...
I think she got a bit of a shock, but then didnt seem too surprised. I was only there for half anhour today (thats all she booked me in for) so i got kicked out, a absolute wreck..

I was sooo scared, and still am.

I cant help thinking that none of its real, that its just me being tired (geez i sound like my niave mother- u could break ur leg and she'd just recomend 'rest')

now she says that we all of a sudden have alot to talk about... arrgghh!! i feel so weird and scared and freaked out and i just want to sink into a hole and die!!!

Last edited by JustJuss; March 8th, 2007 at 06:49 AM. Reason: spelling error
Old March 8th, 2007, 05:19 AM   #69
BigDongWong

JustJuss thats the kind of twisted shit i hear. Keep writing it down its pretty cool when you have a load of crazy statements gathered up when you look back on it.

I found that "Youll dry up and die if you dont drink 2 glasses of water" one pretty interesting.

How old are you and do these voices use the same type of vocabulary you do?

The ones i hear use different vocabulary than me. They even have a different accent. I also hear things like "Your gonna end up killing yourself", "murder yourself now" "we're hear to kill you" and shit like that but the weird thing is im not even the slightest bit suicidal and im not self destructive.

It really does seem like the voices are coming from the outside but some things make me think otherwise. After learning about chemistry the voices have started spewing out random statements about elements and chemicals etc. They only talk about things I know which is a very good indication that its coming from my head.

I have mixed feelings on these voices. Sometimes I want to believe that theyre some sort of ghosts or entities so i have my own personal proof of something paranormal but i have to admit im 21 but sometimes i get scared shitless by them just their general attitude towards me and the strings they pull to provoke fear. They seem to know exactly what my fears are and how to play on them and thats impressive because i have little or no fears.

I know what u mean when u say you dont function properly when your hearing them. Do you become really passive and just sit there and observe and not act? Also do you find your attention fixated on the voices and find it hard to concentrate on anything else? It took me a good bit of work to start functioning fully when im hearing them full on. Give yourself little tasks to perform and do them and your ability to function will improve.

Do you hear them all the time? If so you should write down as much as you can. Thats some interesting shit what you wrote. It has a similar twisted style to the stuff i hear. I havent heard them in about a week but the minute i smoke a joint i hear them non stop. Next time i do ill write it all down.
Old March 8th, 2007, 07:03 AM   #70
JustJuss

JustJuss's Forum Picture

I am 18.
they are actually sometimes male voices and although seem to have the same accent and language as far as i can tell, all speak differently. Some speak softly and calmly alost sort or 'old fashioned' and others are screechy and harsh and their statements are cutting and direct... these are the worst.

I also go like this.. like a vegie! i cant talk or listen or even stay standing. Although this, i dont think has qite gotten as bad as it will. I sometimes can only hear feel a loud pounding in my head, and its really busy and i cant make out anything particular. sometimes i am so scared (when i can hear them ) that i can barely breathe

Yes i know what u mean about them knowing ur fears!! I am sure at these times that its a demon or something trying to drive me out of my mind. It knows exactly how to scare me and (i feel) tries to control my actions when i refuse to act upon the ideas it puts in my head.

Last edited by JustJuss; March 8th, 2007 at 07:12 AM.
Old June 1st, 2007, 03:30 PM   #71
deadmanwalking

hey dude, wut do those voices say to you? im really interested, PM me asap if u feel like telling me. im sure i can help. trust me.
Old September 2nd, 2013, 02:15 PM   #72
Life's Like This

Life's Like This's Forum Picture

Name: Rawad

Yeah, what do they say? I've never heard of such thing.

Last edited by Life's Like This; September 2nd, 2013 at 02:40 PM.
Old September 2nd, 2013, 03:52 PM   #73
Harley Quinn
Puddin'

Harley Quinn's Forum Picture

Name: Siobhan

6 year bump. Please look at the posting dates before posting.

Be not afraid of greatness; some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.

[Emerald Dream] if I had a 30 minute orgasm, I would probably need to sleep for a week

~Stevennn

*Ali*
Closed Thread