Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 14th, 2018, 01:17 AM   #101
the_power_slave
Great Poster
 
the_power_slave's Forum Picture
 
Name: eli.
Join Date: February 4, 2018
Location: in poor taste
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 6
Default Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Trump?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalcourt View Post
Still don't understand. You said yourself he makes fun of numerous people like that and he was being film doing it so how is it made up?
thay said he made fun of the person's disability he did not, he has used the expression to describe people with out disabilitys,

\it works now/

the place where you ask the_power_slave questions, and he answers them.

"ikr? its not like life is just one big low rent horror film."

Available for birthday parties, not christenings.
the_power_slave is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2018, 01:25 AM   #102
Dalcourt
Legendary Member
 
Dalcourt's Forum Picture
 
Name: Peanut
Join Date: February 25, 2014
Location: Crescent City
Gender: Neutral
Blog Entries: 4
Default Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Trump?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swedeam View Post
thay said he made fun of the person's disability he did not, he has used the expression to describe people with out disabilitys,
Why would he do that and how do you know? You had been personally present at this speech?
I have honestly no interest in arguing with you or any other Trump supporter...since as I said the logic of their arguments goes beyond anything my mind can grasp.
It's just sad.
Dalcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2018, 08:31 AM   #103
the_power_slave
Great Poster
 
the_power_slave's Forum Picture
 
Name: eli.
Join Date: February 4, 2018
Location: in poor taste
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 6
Default Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Trump?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalcourt View Post
Why would he do that and how do you know? You had been personally present at this speech?
I have honestly no interest in arguing with you or any other Trump supporter...since as I said the logic of their arguments goes beyond anything my mind can grasp.
It's just sad.
because it's on camera, and i mean no disrespect but i feel like I'm arguing with a brick wall.

\it works now/

the place where you ask the_power_slave questions, and he answers them.

"ikr? its not like life is just one big low rent horror film."

Available for birthday parties, not christenings.
the_power_slave is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2018, 11:25 AM   #104
mattsmith48
VT Voice of reason
 
Name: matt
Join Date: March 8, 2014
Location: canada
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Default Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Trump?

@swedeam Trump doing it before doesn't mean anything the important part here is he did it while impersonating the reporter, the media was right to criticize him for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swedeam View Post
because it's on camera, and i mean no disrespect but i feel like I'm arguing with a brick wall.
We have footage of him doing it thats pretty good evidence, its like the people trying to argue he didn't obstruct justice when he confessed obstruction of justice on live TV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsmith48
There is no such thing as liberal or conservative media, the only thing the media cares about is either money or the truth.
mattsmith48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2018, 12:24 PM   #105
the_power_slave
Great Poster
 
the_power_slave's Forum Picture
 
Name: eli.
Join Date: February 4, 2018
Location: in poor taste
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 6
Default Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Trump?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsmith48 View Post
@swedeam Trump doing it before doesn't mean anything the important part here is he did it while impersonating the reporter, the media was right to criticize him for it.



We have footage of him doing it thats pretty good evidence, its like the people trying to argue he didn't obstruct justice when he confessed obstruction of justice on live TV.
omg, i give up, it's clear nether of us is ever going to give ground on this issue.

\it works now/

the place where you ask the_power_slave questions, and he answers them.

"ikr? its not like life is just one big low rent horror film."

Available for birthday parties, not christenings.
the_power_slave is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2018, 01:21 PM   #106
mattsmith48
VT Voice of reason
 
Name: matt
Join Date: March 8, 2014
Location: canada
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Default Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Trump?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swedeam View Post
omg, i give up, it's clear nether of us is ever going to give ground on this issue.
First its not an issue, second Im right, why would I give ground on something I am right on. Either you find another example to support your claim or you admit you were wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsmith48
There is no such thing as liberal or conservative media, the only thing the media cares about is either money or the truth.
mattsmith48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2018, 01:42 PM   #107
the_power_slave
Great Poster
 
the_power_slave's Forum Picture
 
Name: eli.
Join Date: February 4, 2018
Location: in poor taste
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 6
Default Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Trump?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsmith48 View Post
First its not an issue, second Im right, why would I give ground on something I am right on. Either you find another example to support your claim or you admit you were wrong.
i already proved my example.

\it works now/

the place where you ask the_power_slave questions, and he answers them.

"ikr? its not like life is just one big low rent horror film."

Available for birthday parties, not christenings.
the_power_slave is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2018, 12:55 AM   #108
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster
 
Voice_Of_Unreason's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: July 7, 2016
Location: Irrationality
Gender: Male
Default Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Trump?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalcourt View Post
Still don't understand. You said yourself he makes fun of numerous people like that and he was being film doing it so how is it made up?
The point of Swedeam's post is that the media is making up stuff and blowing things out of proportions with Donald Trump. In this case referring to how the media was accusing Trump of mocking a disabled person's condition, where it was clearly just Trump's typical style of speaking. Whether or not that is becoming of a president is another discussion, but don't try to twist this around. I really hate it when VT veterans over-scrutinize and pick-a-part a newbie's post. That's why ROTW has such a stigma around it. Just be considerate, respectful of people with differing opinions, and focusing upon what the person actually says and argues, instead of what you want to twist him into saying.
Likes: (2)
Voice_Of_Unreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2018, 01:18 AM   #109
Dalcourt
Legendary Member
 
Dalcourt's Forum Picture
 
Name: Peanut
Join Date: February 25, 2014
Location: Crescent City
Gender: Neutral
Blog Entries: 4
Default Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Trump?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasmaHam View Post
The point of Swedeam's post is that the media is making up stuff and blowing things out of proportions with Donald Trump. In this case referring to how the media was accusing Trump of mocking a disabled person's condition, where it was clearly just Trump's typical style of speaking. Whether or not that is becoming of a president is another discussion, but don't try to twist this around. I really hate it when VT veterans over-scrutinize and pick-a-part a newbie's post. That's why ROTW has such a stigma around it. Just be considerate, respectful of people with differing opinions, and focusing upon what the person actually says and argues, instead of what you want to twist him into saying.

This clearly isn't how Trump always speaks...I had the pleasure of seeing Trump live already...it was mocking and impersonating.
Sure media might blow things out of proportion...media is used for propaganda on both sides...so Trump and his opponents all use the media to portrait each other in a bad light.
However @swedeam used a rather bad example here to prove Trump's innocence and I simply don't understand what he wants to prove to me with it. I'm sorry I'm not as intelligent as you.

As a person of such public interest like the President of the US I feel you have to be a little more careful about what you say and do with a mic and camera on you almost 24/7.
Trump has yet to learn that and as long as he is not able to do this...he will be a horrible president and human being in my eyes and no conservative argument or propaganda will be able to change my opinion.

Last edited by Dalcourt; February 15th, 2018 at 01:44 AM. Reason: fixing typo
Dalcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2018, 07:59 AM   #110
ChaseDakoda
Member++
 
ChaseDakoda's Forum Picture
 
Name: Chase
Join Date: May 8, 2014
Location: Florida
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Trump?

For his State Of The Union Address, the part where he said "Americans are DREAMERS too" that was great. The Mexican dreamers have had all there life to become US CITIZENS, they are good people, but why do we have to keep them if they don't want to be US CITIZENS?? IF I WANT SOMETHING BAD ENOUGH I WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET IT. NOT THE DREAMERS, they expect a free ride. Trump is good except his tweeting.
Likes: (1)
ChaseDakoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2018, 10:51 AM   #111
mattsmith48
VT Voice of reason
 
Name: matt
Join Date: March 8, 2014
Location: canada
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Default Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Trump?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swedeam View Post
i already proved my example.
Like @Dalcourt said, its a weak example that doesn't prove anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseDakoda View Post
For his State Of The Union Address, the part where he said "Americans are DREAMERS too" that was great. The Mexican dreamers have had all there life to become US CITIZENS, they are good people, but why do we have to keep them if they don't want to be US CITIZENS?? IF I WANT SOMETHING BAD ENOUGH I WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET IT. NOT THE DREAMERS, they expect a free ride. Trump is good except his tweeting.
First that's kinda insensitive and a little racist.

Secondly, can those people even become citizens? Do they even know they are undocumented? You can't go on a rant like that without asking yourself some important questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsmith48
There is no such thing as liberal or conservative media, the only thing the media cares about is either money or the truth.
mattsmith48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2018, 11:30 AM   #112
ChaseDakoda
Member++
 
ChaseDakoda's Forum Picture
 
Name: Chase
Join Date: May 8, 2014
Location: Florida
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 1
Default

Oh by the way.

AM I SAFE AT SCHOOL TODAY PRESIDENT TRUMP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsmith48 View Post
Like @Dalcourt said, its a weak example that doesn't prove anything.



First that's kinda insensitive and a little racist.

Secondly, can those people even become citizens? Do they even know they are undocumented? You can't go on a rant like that without asking yourself some important questions.

How can you say thst? It was OBAMA THST GAVE THAT FREE TICKET TO MAKE DREAMERS LAW, I was I think in 9th grade. Trump will not allow this to happen anymore. He has balls, if they wanna stay speak English and get your American Citizenship.

AMERICANS ARE DREAMERS TOI.

Posts merged. Use the edit button next time. ~Mars

Last edited by Sailor Mars; February 16th, 2018 at 11:15 PM.
Likes: (1)
ChaseDakoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2018, 12:26 PM   #113
mattsmith48
VT Voice of reason
 
Name: matt
Join Date: March 8, 2014
Location: canada
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Default Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Trump?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseDakoda View Post
How can you say thst? It was OBAMA THST GAVE THAT FREE TICKET TO MAKE DREAMERS LAW, I was I think in 9th grade. Trump will not allow this to happen anymore. He has balls, if they wanna stay speak English and get your American Citizenship.

AMERICANS ARE DREAMERS TOI.
Do you have any evidence of that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsmith48
There is no such thing as liberal or conservative media, the only thing the media cares about is either money or the truth.
mattsmith48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2018, 01:18 PM   #114
ChaseDakoda
Member++
 
ChaseDakoda's Forum Picture
 
Name: Chase
Join Date: May 8, 2014
Location: Florida
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Trump?

Ya Google Obama, and dreamers, look what they don't have to do to be US CITIZENS.

Anyone living in USA should be a Us Citizen.
Likes: (1)
ChaseDakoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2018, 02:17 PM   #115
mattsmith48
VT Voice of reason
 
Name: matt
Join Date: March 8, 2014
Location: canada
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Default Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Trump?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseDakoda View Post
Ya Google Obama, and dreamers, look what they don't have to do to be US CITIZENS.
That's not how a debate work, you are the ones making those claims its your job to show evidence to support it, otherwise all I can do is call bullshit on your claims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseDakoda View Post
Anyone living in USA should be a Us Citizen.
So just give them citizenship, they certainly lived there long enough, and its not like they chose to be undocumented immigrants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsmith48
There is no such thing as liberal or conservative media, the only thing the media cares about is either money or the truth.
mattsmith48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2018, 02:34 PM   #116
the_power_slave
Great Poster
 
the_power_slave's Forum Picture
 
Name: eli.
Join Date: February 4, 2018
Location: in poor taste
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 6
Default Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Trump?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsmith48 View Post

So just give them citizenship, they certainly lived there long enough, and its not like they chose to be undocumented immigrants.
thay should get up off there asses and do there selves.

\it works now/

the place where you ask the_power_slave questions, and he answers them.

"ikr? its not like life is just one big low rent horror film."

Available for birthday parties, not christenings.
the_power_slave is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2018, 02:43 PM   #117
mattsmith48
VT Voice of reason
 
Name: matt
Join Date: March 8, 2014
Location: canada
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Default Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Trump?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swedeam View Post
thay should get up off there asses and do there selves.
But can they? Are they eligible to go and get citizenship like any other legal immigrants?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsmith48
There is no such thing as liberal or conservative media, the only thing the media cares about is either money or the truth.
mattsmith48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2018, 02:45 PM   #118
the_power_slave
Great Poster
 
the_power_slave's Forum Picture
 
Name: eli.
Join Date: February 4, 2018
Location: in poor taste
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 6
Default Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Trump?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsmith48 View Post
But can they? Are they eligible to go and get citizenship like any other legal immigrants?
the dreamers? hell yeah, thay just have to go back to Mexico for a bit

\it works now/

the place where you ask the_power_slave questions, and he answers them.

"ikr? its not like life is just one big low rent horror film."

Available for birthday parties, not christenings.
the_power_slave is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2018, 04:08 PM   #119
ChaseDakoda
Member++
 
ChaseDakoda's Forum Picture
 
Name: Chase
Join Date: May 8, 2014
Location: Florida
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Trump?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsmith48 View Post
That's not how a debate work, you are the ones making those claims its your job to show evidence to support it, otherwise all I can do is call bullshit on your claims.



So just give them citizenship, they certainly lived there long enough, and its not like they chose to be undocumented immigrants.
, America gives them and enough. Don't you think they should get off their asses and apply and do something for yourself instead of America giving everything to them come on dude get a brain think of what you're saying I understand where you're coming from but they can go and apply for citizenship they can do that if they can't then ship them back
ChaseDakoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2018, 07:37 PM   #120
mattsmith48
VT Voice of reason
 
Name: matt
Join Date: March 8, 2014
Location: canada
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Default Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Trump?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swedeam View Post
the dreamers? hell yeah, thay just have to go back to Mexico for a bit
So no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseDakoda View Post
, America gives them and enough. Don't you think they should get off their asses and apply and do something for yourself instead of America giving everything to them come on dude get a brain think of what you're saying I understand where you're coming from but they can go and apply for citizenship they can do that if they can't then ship them back
I think its cruel to send them to a country they don't know and for some don't even remember living in, just for the excuse that they were born there and their parents brought them into the US illegally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsmith48
There is no such thing as liberal or conservative media, the only thing the media cares about is either money or the truth.
mattsmith48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2018
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2018, VirtualTeen.org