Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old September 16th, 2018, 11:50 AM   #1
Katie2003
Great Poster

Name: Katelynn
Default Anyone into mudding?

It's kinda popular around here, one of my family's friends a bit further out in the country has about 10 acres set aside on their property where they typically pump an acre or two of it full of water from the creek and flood it so we can drive through it in 3-wheelers, 4-wheelers, Jeeps and trucks. And yes, even girls drive. They let kids start on 3 and 4 wheelers at about age 12, and by the time you are 14-15 if you can prove you can safely drive a truck or Jeep, since it's private property they will even let you drive a real truck.

We went last night and my dad let me drive our old junky F-150 through the mud for the first time, before I'd only rode along with people or done the course on my 4-wheeler. It was special for me because I actually welded the roll bar myself a few weeks ago and helped dad mount it on the truck. He got a newer one to drive every day and we're keeping the old one just for mudding. Our truck was one of the muddiest ones when we were through, could barely see through the windows and you couldn't even guess what color the paint was.

Now we've gotta get some way bigger tires on it and lift it more than it currently is.

Any of you guys into this?

Last edited by Katie2003; September 16th, 2018 at 12:03 PM. Reason: fix grammar mistake
Katie2003 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2018, 03:33 PM   #2
Just JT
VT Lover

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT
Default Re: Anyone into mudding?

I have, itís a fucking blast!!!!
Donít have a mud truck or a quad but hope to get a truck of my own soon. But itíll be for street driving, but Iíll go muddiní with it

Voted most likely to wind up in jail
2017 VT Awards
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote