Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old January 19th, 2012, 06:41 PM   #1
Dimentio
Great Poster

Dimentio's Forum Picture

Name: Kieran
Default Have to see food doctor.

Well my mum only just told me i have to go see a food doctor person.
As i am 15, 5"5 and weigh something like 7.5 Stone or something, But at this age they always excpect me to do something about it myself, But i have lost even MORE attention for food then before and every time i smell food or mention it, I am no longer hungry.
I actually feel sick right now talking about it, But i know that doctor will say i just got to get my appetite and intrest in food back when it is not so simple.
So ahve you guys got ideas on food shapes and colourings? Like i have already thought of like maybe putting some food together but adding colourings for brightness or adding in some herbs or stuff to give it more flavour, But not sure what to do that for, So if you guys have any idea so i get food back in my life, I would love to know, Thank you
Edit: Today i had P.E. But i had to sit then end half out as i was getting bad pains in my side and i felt dizzy and ill, I am started to get worried about myself now.

Last edited by Dimentio; January 20th, 2012 at 11:34 AM.
Dimentio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2012, 06:30 PM   #2
Deleted User
Legendary Member

Default Re: Have to see food doctor.

Try making your food into new shapes. I used to be an incredibly picky eater as a kid and you'd be surprised with the number of ways my nanny managed to get me to eat things. She'd chop up and cook a carrot then make the circles into little orange flowers or she'd take a banana and make a race car out of it and some other fruits. Sometimes she even took those little teddy crackers and made it the driver, haha. I mean, sure, I was six at the time but that's not to say this can't help and make it a lot of fun to prepare your food.

Even now, I still take goldfish crackers and Cheerios and mix them together to make 'fish and bubbles'. >_>

Just try silly things. They may seem stupid but the most fun is finding new ways to make your food more interesting. I mean, sure, we're told not to play with our food but in your case this may be a huge help.

In the meantime, make sure to keep hydrated at least if you're not eating enough. You can even add food colourings to drinks to make them more interesting if that's a problem as well.
Deleted User is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2012, 06:58 PM   #3
Dimentio
Great Poster

Dimentio's Forum Picture

Name: Kieran

Nah Drinks are ok for now thanks for the help I will have to try some of those i get told i am pretty creative in the brain way so this will be fun Thanks again for the ideas
Dimentio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2012, 12:35 AM   #4
Deleted User
Legendary Member

Hey, no problem. If you ever need more suggestions, feel free to PM me or get any of my contact info off my profile. I'm in the midst of teaching myself how to cook... and I almost have a similar problem sometimes where I just don't bother with food because I'm not interested so goodness knows that I'll prolly come up with a few more tricks every so often.

Try to think of it less as food and more like anything else you'd enjoy doing. If you're creative, then think of it as another form of art or whatnot. Lots of people consider cooking to be an art form in itself... why not eating it as well?

Good luck and I'd honestly be interested in hearing what you come up with yourself.
Deleted User is offline   Reply With Quote