Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old December 28th, 2011, 10:02 AM   #1
xXl0sth0peXx
Administrator

xXl0sth0peXx's Forum Picture

Name: Val
Default Losin it.

I've never posted here.. and I swore when I joined I never would.. But I've lost it.

I can't stand the site of food. It's worse and worse and worse. The site of food makes me nauseous. I cringe at the site of food. I run at the site of food. Literally.

It doesn't help my case that we're on vacation.. and there's so much fast food and restaurants people want to go to.. It's killing me. I feel myself getting fatter and fatter. Every sandwich.. every piece of chicken.. everything. I feel it and it hurts. I'm puking after almost every meal I force down. I just can't eat it.

No one listens. No one cares. I keep trying and trying to say to someone I can't eat this. That it's more than an 'I don't like this'.. that it's an I can't eat this or I will be sick. They don't listen. They don't care. No one fucking cares.

I hate food. I fucking hate it. It's' killing me. I don't wanna eat. I wanna keep starving. I honestly never wanna see another piece of food again. ever.

Feel free to contact me: [email protected]|PM me
Feel free to visit: Ask Me|Diary|My Tumblr

"Perfect. Nice and bright outside. Wow, I'm so rococo x.X" - Bethany
~Steven
- Ali
xXl0sth0peXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2011, 06:21 PM   #2
Mutibann

Mutibann's Forum Picture

Default Re: Losin it.

Well that's not good. I just realized I'm kinda the same when it comes to food, which scares the hell outa me. I guess you should talk to someone about it? idk if that would help or not.
Mutibann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2011, 08:03 AM   #3
Amaryllis
Awesome Poster

Amaryllis's Forum Picture

Name: Z

When I was suffering from my eating disorders, I convinced myself and everyone around me that I didn't like food, that fast food, sweets, carrots and basically everything didn't taste good.

It sounds like you're suffering from bulimia, Val. And truly, it's not that no one cares they just don't realise or don't know what to do. No one spoke to me when I was going through that extremely difficult period of time - maybe they're afraid of facing the truth. Saying it's more than not-liking food isn't clear enough, you need to say you're afraid you have an eating disorder and you need professional help.

Make sure you have websites or books in hand to give your guardians/whoever you speak to. Keep your cool and explain it to them. It's much easier seeking help in the early days than to wait till later on when you're so far caught in your ED.

Stay strong, V. I will always be here for you.

"Never test the depth of water with both feet." - Some dude whose name I cannot remember
Amaryllis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2011, 10:29 AM   #4
Fiction
Ex Psych Mod

Fiction's Forum Picture

Name: Kathy

Val, I understand exactly how you feel.

I know how hard it is. Have you actually told your parents? Have you told them exactly how you feel about food? Because from my experience parents generally don't get hints and tips, it wasn't until my doctor told my mum that I had an eating disorder that they finally got it. Then maybe you can get help which it sounds like you need.

Starving yourself and making yourself sick is not effective at all. It causes you to put on more weight in the end and it damages your body no end. There are much healthier ways to lose weight, and much more sustainable ways. You're going to destroy your immune system like I did mine, and you'll only end up heavier when you recover.

I'm always here if you need to talk Val xx

You brought hate, pills and knives,
And this is how the tale begins.
Its your life, exist and wonder why.
When it only fails to work,
It only fails to work sometimes
Fiction is offline   Reply With Quote