Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old May 16th, 2018, 11:07 AM   #21
Snowfox
Member++

Name: Pyry
Default Re: 52 Palestinians Murdered by Israeli Army As US Embassy Opens

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvaNL View Post
Exactly this is why the fighting there will never stop. Thank you for making my point.

People there are either too stupid or too indoctrinated to understand that violence is not the answer. And as long as that doesn't change, violence will continue for many centuries to come.

The longer one party does nothing (fight nor complain that they're the victim), the sooner the international community will condemn the other party for continued fighting. And the sooner that other party will realize that they are seen as the bad guy. And the sooner they will stop fighting.
This is the only sensible way, beside talking (but hey, we tried that for 70 years and, oh look, that failed!), to make an end to the nonsense that is going on there.

Another option would be to bomb everyone there to their respective bullshit god. But of course, that won't happen.

So much violence, from all sides, in the name of their god, that they all say is peaceful, forgiving, kind, loving, all-knowing, all-powerful, all-seeing.
IF a god would exist, wouldn't they facepalm at what they see happening in their name? And IF a god would exist, why wouldn't they do anything against it if they're all-powerful and peaceful? This is the number one reason for me that a god/gods do not exist and that people are therefore kidding themselves and die for absolutely nothing.
Oh, the irony.
International community is in muslim hands or in hands of muslim boot lickers like you.
If someone wants to kill you and you do nothing tob defend yourself no one else will bother either period.
God is murder loving psychopath if we measure god by human standards but God does not stand to human standards you cant measure god in any way.
Most fundamental ideology in Islam is to destroy and kill every nonbeliever. Or to make them muslims.
There can not be peace with Islam ever in any circumstances you can be their slave or fight against them. Obviously you choose your side as muslim slave.

So this war will end when either side is completely destroyed. You obviously as commie want to see israel wiped out and me as non commie would like to see Israel alive and well being. There is no middle ground
Snowfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2018, 11:42 AM   #22
EvaNL
Member++

EvaNL's Forum Picture

Name: Eva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowfox View Post
International community is in muslim hands or in hands of muslim boot lickers like you.
You have completely disqualified yourself with this sentence. You clearly haven't read or understood what I said.
I'm not even going the respond to the rest of your post.

Btw, again, thank you for making my point. The fighting will never stop.

I'm les, feel free to contact me
EvaNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2018, 02:08 AM   #23
Stronk Serb
Kebab Remover

Stronk Serb's Forum Picture

I support the reformation of Crusader states in order to keep the peace.

Male/Serb nationalist/Centrist Authoritarian /Straight/Heliphobe
VT's most likely to become president of 2017
VT's leading expert on Slavology and anything Slavic-related, if you have some questions of Slavic nature, just send me a VM or a PM
Stronk Serb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2018, 11:11 PM   #24
NewLeafsFan
Awesome Poster

Name: Cedrick

It is extremely unfortunate that Israeli militia will murder ppl for protesting near there border. Just to clarify something that was said earlier in the thread, Israel recently used tear gas and that was what is against human rights.

The UN continues to do nothing for the poor Palestinians because of 1 of 2 things. They made the disasterous decision to create the state of Israel on such a large peace of land out of pitty because of the holocaust or because they just don't care about Arabs.

Canada / Sport Management (Hockey) Major / Straight / Left-Wing Progressive / 18 yrs old

Cedrick Desjardins
NewLeafsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2018, 04:04 AM   #25
Stronk Serb
Kebab Remover

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewLeafsFan View Post
It is extremely unfortunate that Israeli militia will murder ppl for protesting near there border. Just to clarify something that was said earlier in the thread, Israel recently used tear gas and that was what is against human rights.

The UN continues to do nothing for the poor Palestinians because of 1 of 2 things. They made the disasterous decision to create the state of Israel on such a large peace of land out of pitty because of the holocaust or because they just don't care about Arabs.
Also keep in mind, there were not a lot of Jews living there when Israel was founded.

VT's leading expert on Slavology and anything Slavic-related, if you have some questions of Slavic nature, just send me a VM or a PM
Old May 23rd, 2018, 12:23 PM   #26
NewLeafsFan
Awesome Poster

Name: Cedrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronk Serb View Post
Also keep in mind, there were not a lot of Jews living there when Israel was founded.
That takes us back to the beginning where the UN awarded the Jews a lot more land than their population represented and Palestinians were forced from their homes. This is why there is still fighting today.

Canada / Sport Management (Hockey) Major / Straight / Left-Wing Progressive / 18 yrs old

Cedrick Desjardins
NewLeafsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2018, 12:30 PM   #27
Snowfox
Member++

Name: Pyry

Sad that its just teargas. VX or Sarin would do more good.
Snowfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2018, 05:28 PM   #28
Stronk Serb
Kebab Remover

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewLeafsFan View Post
That takes us back to the beginning where the UN awarded the Jews a lot more land than their population represented and Palestinians were forced from their homes. This is why there is still fighting today.
That is why I support the re-establishment of the Crusader States in the region.

Old May 23rd, 2018, 07:50 PM   #29
HeyCameron
Member++

HeyCameron's Forum Picture

Name: Cameron

The Crusader States were anything but peaceful. Basically just constant war during their existence and then they began to fall, one by one. Don't think that's your answer

If you thought 12th century jihad was bad...

I spent a year suspended in air
My mind on the gap, my head on the stairs
HeyCameron is online now   Reply With Quote