Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 3rd, 2019, 12:03 AM   #21
Zika
Great Poster
 
Join Date: November 17, 2018
Location: the sweet spot
Gender: Cisgender Male
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: US Officially the Dumbest Country in the World

Your post about dumb Americans and the Paris Accord is ironic since Dr. Jill Stein*, "Green" party candidate was responsible for Trump winning. Hillary lost three states she absolutely needed to win. In each of those states, Stein took more votes from Hillary than she would have needed to beat Trump. Had Stein not been so self-centered and have dropped out, Hillary would have won a true majority of the popular vote as well as the electoral vote.

*The magnitude of the problem on a nationwide basis was compounded by butthurt Bernie supporters, women and PoC.

Just like Ralph Nader, a guy who had many ideas I liked, was single handedly responsible for G.W. Bush beating Gore.

Last edited by Zika; February 3rd, 2019 at 01:17 AM.
Likes: (1)
Zika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 3rd, 2019, 01:23 AM   #22
mattsmith48
VT Voice of reason
 
Name: matt
Join Date: March 8, 2014
Location: North of the Banana Republic
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Default Re: US Officially the Dumbest Country in the World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zika View Post
The irony of your post about dumb Americans and the Paris Accord is ironic since Dr. Jill Stein*, "Green" party candidate was responsible for Trump winning. Hillary lost three states she absolutely needed to win. In each of those states, Stein took more votes from Hillary than she would have needed to beat Trump. Had Stein had not been so self-centered and have dropped out, Hillary would have won a true majority of the popular vote as well as the electoral vote.

*The magnitude of the problem on an nationwide basis was compounded by butthurt Bernie supporters, women and PoC.

Just like Ralph Nader, a guy who had many ideas I liked, was single handedly responsible for G.W. Bush beating Gore.
Jill Stein was not responsible for Trump winning, its just some bullshit corporate media is pushing to avoid having a real discussion about the real reason why a mentally unstable pussy grabber became president. Like First Past The Post or the electoral college which lead to a two party system and like 10,000 voters spread across 3 states deciding who wins or that a people are hurting because of right wing and centrist policies, and legal corruption, its a wonder why a corrupt conservative woman trying to be a centrist didn't appeal to them and they decided to give their pin number to a Nigerian Prince instead of voting for her.

Bernie supporters and Jill Stein voters didn't vote for Hillary because she wan to them, that's on her not on them. I applaud them for voting in what they believe and not succumb to the pressure of voting for a conservative war monger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsmith48
There is no such thing as liberal or conservative media, the only thing the media cares about is either money or the truth.
mattsmith48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 3rd, 2019, 01:26 AM   #23
Zika
Great Poster
 
Join Date: November 17, 2018
Location: the sweet spot
Gender: Cisgender Male
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: US Officially the Dumbest Country in the World

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsmith48 View Post
Jill Stein was not responsible for Trump winning, its just some bullshit corporate media is pushing to avoid having a real discussion about the real reason why a mentally unstable pussy grabber became president. Like First Past The Post or the electoral college which lead to a two party system and like 10,000 voters spread across 3 states deciding who wins or that a people are hurting because of right wing and centrist policies, and legal corruption, its a wonder why a corrupt conservative woman trying to be a centrist didn't appeal to them and they decided to give their pin number to a Nigerian Prince instead of voting for her.

Bernie supporters and Jill Stein voters didn't vote for Hillary because she wan to them, that's on her not on them. I applaud them for voting in what they believe and not succumb to the pressure of voting for a conservative war monger.
I'm too tired to respond tonight, but you're wrong. Look up the numbers. That's what I did.
Zika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 3rd, 2019, 04:49 AM   #24
Vegas2933
Member++
 
Vegas2933's Forum Picture
 
Name: Dylan
Join Date: October 19, 2014
Location: The UK
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Default Re: US Officially the Dumbest Country in the World

If you think the US is dumb you haven't seen the UK "government" argueing in the House of Commons like children, trying to achieve personal glory for themselves and throwing the people under a bus.

If you want a good laugh look it up on Youtube.

17 and Bi. Lives in the UK.

Happy to answer anyone's questions!

And to meet and chat with new people!
Vegas2933 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 3rd, 2019, 09:09 AM   #25
german_boy
Member++
 
Join Date: October 20, 2012
Location: Europe is my home, currently living in Bavaria, Germany
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Default Re: US Officially the Dumbest Country in the World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronk Serb View Post
Yes, and I stand by what I said. At least they do not have Merkel's Reichskomissar driving the country into ruin.

Nice to know what ruined country I'm living in. I don't know anything about Serbia so I don't judge about it. Have you ever been here or do you just read "alternative" fake news media?
german_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 3rd, 2019, 08:43 PM   #26
Stronk Serb
Kebab Remover
 
Stronk Serb's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: November 3, 2012
Location: Serbia (FYR)
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 2
Default Re: US Officially the Dumbest Country in the World

Quote:
Originally Posted by german_boy View Post
Nice to know what ruined country I'm living in. I don't know anything about Serbia so I don't judge about it. Have you ever been here or do you just read "alternative" fake news media?
I was merely stating how Merkel and the German government ruined my country. You misunderstood my post.

Male/Serb nationalist/Centrist Authoritarian /Straight/Heliphobe
VT's most likely to become president of 2017
VT's leading expert on Slavology and anything Slavic-related, if you have some questions of Slavic nature, just send me a VM or a PM
Stronk Serb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2019, 12:17 AM   #27
Falcons_11
VT Lover
 
Join Date: October 12, 2015
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Default Re: US Officially the Dumbest Country in the World

Question: If the USA is the dumbest country in the world and also just another Banana Republic, how come tens of thousands of migrants and refugees are streaming northward through Mexico just to live in another dumbass banana republic like the one they are fleeing from? Answers?

"Conscience doth make cowards of us all!" (Hamlet)
Falcons_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2019, 12:25 AM   #28
Falcons_11
VT Lover
 
Join Date: October 12, 2015
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Default Re: US Officially the Dumbest Country in the World

Question: If the United States is the dumbest country in the world and just another Banana Republic, how come there are tens of thousands migrants and refugees streaming north through Mexico to live in a dumbass country and banana republic like the ones they are fleeing? Maybe the USA should open our northern border with Canada and give these migrants and refuges a chance for a much better life in Canada than they could ever have in the Banana Republic to their south. How many thousands of these poor souls are Canadians will to accept and support?

"Conscience doth make cowards of us all!" (Hamlet)
Likes: (2)
Falcons_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2019, 12:50 AM   #29
lliam
Awesome Poster
 
lliam's Forum Picture
 
Name: Liam
Join Date: July 29, 2015
Location: The hill above the big lake, opposed to the big city on the mainland.
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 8
Default Re: US Officially the Dumbest Country in the World

@Falcons_11 -

Answer:

The fact that you may be the dumbest country in the world doesn't necessarily mean that you are (materially) the poorest country on Earth.

And as the saying goes, "money makes you sexy".

Therefore (and maintaining in the context of the submission of the thread's title, but not saying I agree with it^^), we here and now somehow can ascertain, the US is the sexy blonde (we all know subtextual blonde jokes), super model with big ti**s whose intense sexiness magically attracts so many folks from the southern part of the continent so that they flock in droves like moths to the light.

This of course lies in the nature of the people from the deep south. As it goes, the more southern the more passionate the temperament of the folks who are attracted to pure sexiness.


btw: Isn't Trump a super blond too?





"Life is that prison you'll never leave alive."




Last edited by lliam; February 11th, 2019 at 12:57 AM.
Likes: (1)
lliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2019, 05:59 AM   #30
xSashax
Member++
 
xSashax's Forum Picture
 
Name: Sasha
Join Date: September 28, 2018
Location: Miami, FL
Age: 13
Gender: Female
Default Re: US Officially the Dumbest Country in the World

Wow...seriously? You have the first amendment right to say that in America. Try the ‘not dumb’ countries like North Korea and Cuba.
xSashax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2019, 10:08 AM   #31
breaux
Nice Poster
 
breaux's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: April 17, 2017
Location: Copenhagen
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: US Officially the Dumbest Country in the World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcons_11 View Post
Question: If the USA is the dumbest country in the world and also just another Banana Republic, how come tens of thousands of migrants and refugees are streaming northward through Mexico just to live in another dumbass banana republic like the one they are fleeing from? Answers?
The illusion of the american dream.
breaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2019, 11:54 AM   #32
mattsmith48
VT Voice of reason
 
Name: matt
Join Date: March 8, 2014
Location: North of the Banana Republic
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Default Re: US Officially the Dumbest Country in the World

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSashax View Post
Wow...seriously? You have the first amendment right to say that in America. Try the ‘not dumb’ countries like North Korea and Cuba.
North Korea and Cuba actually accept and are fighting climate change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsmith48
There is no such thing as liberal or conservative media, the only thing the media cares about is either money or the truth.
mattsmith48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2019, 01:00 PM   #33
Jeanbonhomme
New Member
 
Join Date: February 9, 2016
Location: France
Gender: Male
Default Re: US Officially the Dumbest Country in the World

Simply putting the economy before ecology does not make you a dumb.

However I am not at all pro-USA hegemony, but there are probably many countries dumber than USA, like the poorest countries.
Jeanbonhomme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2019, 02:01 PM   #34
mattsmith48
VT Voice of reason
 
Name: matt
Join Date: March 8, 2014
Location: North of the Banana Republic
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Default Re: US Officially the Dumbest Country in the World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanbonhomme View Post
Simply putting the economy before ecology does not make you a dumb.
Supporting a dying industry over the environment and the health of your population is being a dick. Denying that it has any effects is being dumb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanbonhomme View Post
However I am not at all pro-USA hegemony, but there are probably many countries dumber than USA, like the poorest countries.
The US are the only country to deny this so nope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsmith48
There is no such thing as liberal or conservative media, the only thing the media cares about is either money or the truth.
mattsmith48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2019, 02:57 PM   #35
Dmaxd123
Nice Poster
 
Join Date: December 25, 2016
Gender: Male
Default Re: US Officially the Dumbest Country in the World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcons_11 View Post
Question: If the United States is the dumbest country in the world and just another Banana Republic, how come there are tens of thousands migrants and refugees streaming north through Mexico to live in a dumbass country and banana republic like the ones they are fleeing? Maybe the USA should open our northern border with Canada and give these migrants and refuges a chance for a much better life in Canada than they could ever have in the Banana Republic to their south. How many thousands of these poor souls are Canadians will to accept and support?
I agree, I'm happy to live here in the US and would be 100% fine with my tax dollars picking up the "refugees" at the mexican border and busing them up to Canada so they can live a better life.

don't get me wrong, I have no problems with immigrants and a lot of industries rely on hispanic laborers but want them to come through proper channels to get here.


as far as the climate change end of things: the US has, does, and will do a lot to combat it. just going to do it on our terms and hopefully not go even more in debt in the process
Likes: (2)
Dmaxd123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2019, 06:29 PM   #36
mattsmith48
VT Voice of reason
 
Name: matt
Join Date: March 8, 2014
Location: North of the Banana Republic
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Default Re: US Officially the Dumbest Country in the World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmaxd123 View Post
I agree, I'm happy to live here in the US and would be 100% fine with my tax dollars picking up the "refugees" at the mexican border and busing them up to Canada so they can live a better life.

don't get me wrong, I have no problems with immigrants and a lot of industries rely on hispanic laborers but want them to come through proper channels to get here.
That would be better than the ones who do it rightnow on their own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmaxd123 View Post
as far as the climate change end of things: the US has, does, and will do a lot to combat it. just going to do it on our terms and hopefully not go even more in debt in the process
Don't worry about that you guys are already doing great at raising your debt with your military budget and tax cuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsmith48
There is no such thing as liberal or conservative media, the only thing the media cares about is either money or the truth.
mattsmith48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2019, 03:52 AM   #37
Stronk Serb
Kebab Remover
 
Stronk Serb's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: November 3, 2012
Location: Serbia (FYR)
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 2
Default Re: US Officially the Dumbest Country in the World

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSashax View Post
Wow...seriously? You have the first amendment right to say that in America. Try the ‘not dumb’ countries like North Korea and Cuba.
In Cuba and North Korea, people are going to university for free. Cuba has donated most doctors to every epidemic in Africa. If you call a whole country dumb, just because of bad realtions with the US, it makes a pretty dumb statement.

I heard people from those countries are very resourceful. Especially escaped North Koreans.

Male/Serb nationalist/Centrist Authoritarian /Straight/Heliphobe
VT's most likely to become president of 2017
VT's leading expert on Slavology and anything Slavic-related, if you have some questions of Slavic nature, just send me a VM or a PM
Stronk Serb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2019, 04:15 PM   #38
Snowfox
Member++
 
Name: Pyry
Join Date: May 23, 2017
Location: Finland
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Default Re: US Officially the Dumbest Country in the World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcons_11 View Post
Question: If the USA is the dumbest country in the world and also just another Banana Republic, how come tens of thousands of migrants and refugees are streaming northward through Mexico just to live in another dumbass banana republic like the one they are fleeing from? Answers?
Simple they feel at home.... Or they want to turn USA to banana republic.
They are not fleeing they are invading.
Snowfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 27th, 2019, 04:34 AM   #39
xSashax
Member++
 
xSashax's Forum Picture
 
Name: Sasha
Join Date: September 28, 2018
Location: Miami, FL
Age: 13
Gender: Female
Default Re: US Officially the Dumbest Country in the World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronk Serb View Post
In Cuba and North Korea, people are going to university for free. Cuba has donated most doctors to every epidemic in Africa. If you call a whole country dumb, just because of bad realtions with the US, it makes a pretty dumb statement.

I heard people from those countries are very resourceful. Especially escaped North Koreans.
I only said in the US we have the first amendment, but try Cuba and North Korea....
They won’t let you criticize them. I never said all their people are dumb. In fact my stepmom is Cuban American.
Likes: (1)
xSashax is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2019
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2004 - 2018, VirtualTeen.org