Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old August 30th, 2007, 12:12 PM   #1
LateForTheSky
Banned

Name: Jackson
Default What the hell should I do?

Well this is very complicated so I'll give u the simpilar version. I am a 13 year old boy and I know for a fact I am gay its not a phase or anything like that so please dont post about it. The reason I am posting is because I done something very foolish.
I told someone else I was gay and he said he was gay. We both like the same person. He said that he thinks Nathan, The boy we like, is gay. Which to be honest I am not sure of. He never seems happy or even comfortable around his girlfriend. He pretends to have anal sex with his best friend, infront of everyone. He looks alot happier then, and back to the point he saw a note that said Sam (The boy i told) 4 Nathan and looked embarrassed but not necessaraly sickened. So this is why i done the same thing but I didnt write it. So that if it backfired i could say that it wasnt my handwriting. Once it was handed over someone else seen it and started shouting at me, and then lots of people started shouting at me. I denied it of course. I convinced them I never done it because of the handwriting difference. But the whole idea of doing it was so We could pick up more signs to see if he was gay. But i never got the chance to see any reaction he just looked alert. so what should i do?
LateForTheSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2007, 01:12 PM   #2
Maverick
Retired Administrator

Maverick's Forum Picture

Default Re: What the hell should I do?

If he's not out or open with his sexuality to confirm he's gay, best to leave him alone. Don't forget he does have a girlfriend so I'd say do nothing.
Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2007, 01:42 PM   #3
Serenity
Banned

Name: Valerie

Indeed. He may just like messing around and being goofy with his friends more than being with his girlfriend, there's no way of knowing if he acts that way because of his sexuality. I'm sure you can find some open guys that you can date
Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2007, 03:04 PM   #4
Lifesreject

Lifesreject's Forum Picture

If this guy hasent said anything about his sexuality i think it would be best to leave it because if you say anything and he isnt gay you may end up embarrising yourself and him. I would wait your sure to find a guy you like sometime.

xx <3 ¢αт <3 xx

Falling into that Beautiful Thing caled Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by rok.my.sox
Windex.. for windows..
Lifesreject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2007, 09:27 PM   #5
IAMSAM
Legendary Member

Name: Sam!

*likes this place because it's not the free for all the 'other' teen site is*

This is the best 3 pieces of advice I've heard! If in doubt, always better to wait and see. In time, you'll know.
IAMSAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2007, 05:45 AM   #6
what the?
Nice Poster

what the?'s Forum Picture

Yeah, I agree with Anthony (as is usually the case lol), either way, he still has a girlfriend and you have to respect that. In my experiance, the guys you think might be gay, usually aren't. So you unless you feel confident enough to talk to him about, I would leave it be and try to move on.

Ashley x

And the sun sets in the sky
You're the apple of my eye
If the bomb goes off again
In my brain or on the train
I hope that I'm with you
'Cos I wouldn't know what to do
It means nothing
what the? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2007, 01:21 PM   #7
LateForTheSky
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmotionalMeltdown09 View Post
Indeed. He may just like messing around and being goofy with his friends more than being with his girlfriend, there's no way of knowing if he acts that way because of his sexuality. I'm sure you can find some open guys that you can date
I cant move on from this to date someone else its not a petty crush he is always on my mind every second thought is about him. It hurts inside so deep. I cant stop staring at him during class and I feel like braking down whenever im not with him, To put it in retropect for u, I have attempted suecide mainly because of this. And one last thing I forgot to add. Once his mates saw the note they said to stop picking on him, This confused me I have no idea why they said this. I just need to know more about him he barely talks although he is VERY obcervent. Even talking about this now brings me to tears.
Old August 31st, 2007, 10:43 PM   #8
Maverick
Retired Administrator

Maverick's Forum Picture

Relax, calm down, and don't overreact. In time you'll be able to get over it and it'll be okay. It's not the end of the world and it's just a minor problem. Don't turn a crush into a massive problem. You'll be able to get over this; feelings like this aren't permanent. Get your mind on other things and have a better attitude.
Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2007, 10:53 PM   #9
IAMSAM
Legendary Member

Name: Sam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonMyChemiclRomance View Post
I cant move on from this to date someone else its not a petty crush he is always on my mind every second thought is about him. It hurts inside so deep. I cant stop staring at him during class and I feel like braking down whenever im not with him, To put it in retropect for u, I have attempted suecide mainly because of this. And one last thing I forgot to add. Once his mates saw the note they said to stop picking on him, This confused me I have no idea why they said this. I just need to know more about him he barely talks although he is VERY obcervent. Even talking about this now brings me to tears.
Uh, oh, it's time for some therapy here.

if you cannot stop thinking about him, if it interferes with your life and your sense of well being, AND you've attempted suicide, then you need to find a professional to talk with to help you understand and cope with these feelings.

Attraction (to either sex) is really powerful, you have to master those feelings because you'll be having them again. Sometimes, you'll get what you want in the relationship, but other times (like now) you sadly won't. But you have to be able to put it into perspective and carry on with your life. You need to learn those self management skills.

Tell an adult you trust.
IAMSAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2007, 11:10 AM   #10
LateForTheSky
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMSAM View Post
Uh, oh, it's time for some therapy here.

if you cannot stop thinking about him, if it interferes with your life and your sense of well being, AND you've attempted suicide, then you need to find a professional to talk with to help you understand and cope with these feelings.

Attraction (to either sex) is really powerful, you have to master those feelings because you'll be having them again. Sometimes, you'll get what you want in the relationship, but other times (like now) you sadly won't. But you have to be able to put it into perspective and carry on with your life. You need to learn those self management skills.

Tell an adult you trust.
I think therapy is a bit of a leap but it is constantly praying on my mind. Even when i am in class doing math for instance, I think of him inbetween counting. And its not just any old thing because it developed over time. I met him in first year (If u are not british this is when we move to the bigger school) and I felt nothing right until the end of 1st year. I knew I was gay since primary seven (Year before 1st year) The suiecide thing is something i doubt i will repeat but it kinda freaked me out when i saw myself with the razor blade in my hand. About telling adults. HMM i doubt it i could tell e trusting adult but talking to peopl my age helps so much more.