Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

View Poll Results: Are You Cut ot Un-Cut?
Cut (Circumsized) 2,899 50.84%
Un-Cut (Not Circumsized) 2,803 49.16%
Voters: 5702. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 9th, 2009, 11:18 AM   #701
Edwardo
New Member
 
Edwardo's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: September 8, 2009
Location: London
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Default Re: *** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE ***

i'm uncut. it dosnt really matter if you are or not, but it depends if you have a religion thing or if you just want to or if your parents got it done when you were born. Also, why do all the male pornstars have circumcised penis' as i dont get it, why not have uncut? Im not gay by the way, you always see their things in porn vids.....
Edwardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2009, 11:29 AM   #702
Cloud
Godliest God of all
 
Name: Calum
Join Date: January 1, 2009
Location: The Land Of Eng
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Default Re: *** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwardo View Post
i'm uncut. it dosnt really matter if you are or not, but it depends if you have a religion thing or if you just want to or if your parents got it done when you were born. Also, why do all the male pornstars have circumcised penis' as i dont get it, why not have uncut? Im not gay by the way, you always see their things in porn vids.....
chances are your watching american porn
and in america its more common to have cut than uncut

Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few-Winston Churchill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiction
Oh of course. I so want you now.

~Laura was here~
~Jessi wasn't here but she should have been ~
Cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2009, 04:03 AM   #703
jack_aus
Member
 
Join Date: June 20, 2009
Location: Queensland
Gender: Male
Default Re: *** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE ***

When you're uncut and you get a full erection, you're foreskin can pull back so that it looks like ur cut.
jack_aus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2009, 04:45 PM   #704
Connor1
Junior Member
 
Connor1's Forum Picture
 
Name: connor
Join Date: September 10, 2009
Location: toronto
Gender: Male
Default Re: Foreskin Question

well im cut , and a question i have for being uncut is y do u have to pull back your foreskin.. i thought it wasn't in the way at all when u j-off
Connor1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2009, 04:48 PM   #705
Cloud
Godliest God of all
 
Name: Calum
Join Date: January 1, 2009
Location: The Land Of Eng
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Default Re: Foreskin Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor1 View Post
well im cut , and a question i have for being uncut is y do u have to pull back your foreskin.. i thought it wasn't in the way at all when u j-off
its to clean the smegma out that builds up behind the glands and under the foreskin

Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few-Winston Churchill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiction
Oh of course. I so want you now.

~Laura was here~
~Jessi wasn't here but she should have been ~
Cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2009, 04:52 PM   #706
nick
Legendary Member
 
nick's Forum Picture
 
Name: Nick
Join Date: January 27, 2009
Location: UK
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 14
Default Re: Foreskin Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor1 View Post
well im cut , and a question i have for being uncut is y do u have to pull back your foreskin.. i thought it wasn't in the way at all when u j-off
I'm uncut. You dont need to pull back the foreskin to j/o. Movement of the foreskin is just a part of what happens, thats why its so hard for an uncut guy to imagine how you do it without a foreskin.
nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2009, 04:33 AM   #707
Fusion
Nice Poster
 
Join Date: January 25, 2009
Location: Australia
Gender: Male
Default Re: *** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffaju22 View Post
When you're uncut and you get a full erection, you're foreskin can pull back so that it looks like ur cut.
Some people won't agree with you, some uncircumcised people have excess foreskin which is clearly visible when erect


Fusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2009, 07:29 AM   #708
mrmcdonaldduck
vamos a elas
 
mrmcdonaldduck's Forum Picture
 
Name: Jason
Join Date: April 27, 2009
Location: Sydney, Australia.
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 7
Default Re: *** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffaju22 View Post
When you're uncut and you get a full erection, you're foreskin can pull back so that it looks like ur cut.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad. View Post
Some people won't agree with you, some uncircumcised people have excess foreskin which is clearly visible when erect

you can pull back your foreskin over a period of time so that you can pull it down when j/o.



Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceOfMadness View Post
Dragovich...Kravchenko...Steiner...
Moderators...Admins...Global Admins...
All must die!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief View Post
Don't lie Nick. Be cool, think of my large, beautiful breasts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Contra View Post
... Oh fuck you!
mrmcdonaldduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2009, 03:29 PM   #709
jrog
New Member
 
Name: Justin
Join Date: September 11, 2009
Location: New York, USA
Gender: Male
Default Re: *** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE ***

i think im cut. I can pull my foreskin over my head but it doesnt stay like that. I do have excess skin at the base of my head and its not pulled tight. Am i partially circumcised or something? lol
jrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2009, 04:30 PM   #710
Giles
Legendary Member
 
Giles's Forum Picture
 
Name: Ben
Join Date: June 10, 2009
Location: UK
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Default Re: *** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE ***

Quote:
you can pull back your foreskin over a period of time so that you can pull it down when j/o.
Yeah... but what i think he means is that... some people have WAY more foreskin, so much that you actually cant retract it all... It doesnt matter it just makes it obvious that your uncut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorWhat
Age is just a number. Yeah? Prison is just a room.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoNotStandUp View Post
call me harsh but you have to be a mega-attention seeker if you feel the need to announce that you're leaving.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon
i'm too busy licking my own arse to bother with ears
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elcofan View Post
So one time when i was watching her house
Giles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2009, 07:05 PM   #711
shane t
New Member
 
Join Date: September 14, 2009
Location: usa
Gender: Male
Default Re: *** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE ***

honestly being uncut is alot better imo. masturbating and sex is better because you have more nerves, considering the foreskin is the most sensitive part of the penis. and when your fully erect usually the skin is all the way back anyway.

but you have to keep it clean!
shane t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2009, 06:19 AM   #712
Fusion
Nice Poster
 
Join Date: January 25, 2009
Location: Australia
Gender: Male
Default Re: *** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane t View Post
honestly being uncut is alot better imo. masturbating and sex is better because you have more nerves, considering the foreskin is the most sensitive part of the penis. and when your fully erect usually the skin is all the way back anyway.

but you have to keep it clean!
Its not about being better, as long as they work everyone should be happy

I don't agree 100%, I am cut and a lot of others are and I find that some uncircumcised males are to sensitive which can be a big down fall when having sex
Fusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 19th, 2009, 04:27 AM   #713
Nelson
Great Poster
 
Join Date: July 24, 2009
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Default Re: *** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE ***

many of my mates are uncut... but the ones that are cut say that they have goos sex so i dont discriminate... im uncut but i would like to know how it is to be cut. just for one day
Nelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 19th, 2009, 04:28 AM   #714
Patchy
Former G-Mod
 
Patchy's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: January 28, 2007
Location: UK
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 13
Default Re: *** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylann258 View Post
many of my mates are uncut... but the ones that are cut say that they have goos sex so i dont discriminate... im uncut but i would like to know how it is to be cut. just for one day
Pull your foreskin back and leave it back for the day.

- Patrick
(The Ginger Scot!)


~Laura was here~
Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2009, 05:30 AM   #715
Fusion
Nice Poster
 
Join Date: January 25, 2009
Location: Australia
Gender: Male
Default Re: *** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post
Pull your foreskin back and leave it back for the day.
That wouldn't really work because the head of an uncircumcised penis would be very sensitive compared to a circumcised penis, you would have to leave it like it for a couple of days at least so the head could adjust
Fusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2009, 10:08 AM   #716
Josephtou
New Member
 
Join Date: September 20, 2009
Location: Romania
Gender: Male
Default Re: *** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE ***

I`m uncut..I guess..there is skin on the head, I used to have the skin sticked to the bottom of the head (like in a circle), but with a fiew excersises long ago I managed to get it loose(separate it), as I read in the forum, it also heart at first times to pull the skin back(as I remember) but u get used to it!U will even enjoy it. The only skin which looks sticked is at the uretha, under it, by looking at an anatomy pic,looks like it`s called "frenulum of prepuce", a thicker skin..my questions refer to it:
Can u cut that? Is this what makes u cut or uncut? If u have it cut, does your penis grow?and do u loose that nice feeling at touch?
Josephtou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2009, 07:38 PM   #717
Fusion
Nice Poster
 
Join Date: January 25, 2009
Location: Australia
Gender: Male
Default Re: *** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josephtou View Post
I`m uncut..I guess..there is skin on the head, I used to have the skin sticked to the bottom of the head (like in a circle), but with a fiew excersises long ago I managed to get it loose(separate it), as I read in the forum, it also heart at first times to pull the skin back(as I remember) but u get used to it!U will even enjoy it. The only skin which looks sticked is at the uretha, under it, by looking at an anatomy pic,looks like it`s called "frenulum of prepuce", a thicker skin..my questions refer to it:
Can u cut that? Is this what makes u cut or uncut? If u have it cut, does your penis grow?and do u loose that nice feeling at touch?

Some circumsised people have a frenulum still, and some don't, the difference really between circumsised and uncircumcised is really the removal of excess skin that overlaps onto your head , yes you can cut it but I would see a doctor about it. It wouldn't be a wise move if you are uncircumcised because the frenulum holds the skin together


Fusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2009, 07:03 PM   #718
usctrojans
Banned
 
Join Date: September 24, 2009
Gender: Undisclosed
Default Re: *** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE ***

im cut and i heard that uncut is dirty. when i watch porn it looks like jerking off would feel better for someone un-cut. does it?
usctrojans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2009, 07:04 PM   #719
usctrojans
Banned
 
Join Date: September 24, 2009
Gender: Undisclosed
Default Re: *** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE ***

i ment to say im cut
usctrojans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 27th, 2009, 05:03 PM   #720
brissler.
New Member
 
Name: Ben
Join Date: September 27, 2009
Location: Virginia
Gender: Male
Default Re: *** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE ***

I was premature... so this may or may not have anything to deal with this. I'm cut fully on one side, but on the other I'm only half cut.
brissler. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2018
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2018, VirtualTeen.org