Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

View Poll Results: Are You Cut ot Un-Cut?
Cut (Circumsized) 2,894 50.83%
Un-Cut (Not Circumsized) 2,799 49.17%
Voters: 5693. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 6th, 2007, 10:21 AM   #1
Aηdy
Banned
 
Aηdy's Forum Picture
 
Name: Andy
Join Date: July 19, 2005
Location: England
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Default ** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE **

Please vote in the poll to show whether you are cut (circumcised) or uncut. This thread is for any discussion of circumcision, but however:

If you want to debate the advantages/disadvantages of being cut or uncut, do so in the debate forum.

Last edited by Aηdy; January 7th, 2009 at 08:30 PM.
Aηdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2007, 07:48 PM   #2
Joe3140
Member
 
Join Date: April 9, 2007
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Gender: Male
Default Re: *** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE ***

Lol. no problem although i wa proud of starting such a popular thread

Anyway Im cut and its fine with me. Jackin off feels good, no problems, everything works fine, so whats the difference....oh yeah, the foreskin

But seriously either way you have a penis and two testicles so Id say that makes it all the same.
Joe3140 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2009, 06:13 PM   #3
Blargy
New Member
 
Blargy's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: August 25, 2009
Gender: Male
Default Re: *** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE ***

I'm uncut but my foreskin is too tight, it can't go over at all, and there's really nothing I can do, I've tried stretching it but it's so tight that if I do it it just really hurts.- I really DON'T want to get a circumcision unless I can be put to sleep during all the surgical operations- is that possible?

don't say stretching exercises, the hole is barely big enough for me to get a pinky finger in, and even then it really hurts, is it actually worth it to try doing something like that to stretch it, even though it hurts more then gashes in your finger?

Last edited by Blargy; August 25th, 2009 at 06:19 PM.
Blargy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2009, 06:21 PM   #4
nick
Legendary Member
 
nick's Forum Picture
 
Name: Nick
Join Date: January 27, 2009
Location: UK
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 14
Default Re: *** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blargy View Post
I'm uncut but my foreskin is too tight, it can't go over at all, and there's really nothing I can do, I've tried stretching it but it's so tight that if I do it it just really hurts.- I really DON'T want to get a circumcision unless I can be put to sleep during all the surgical operations- is that possible?
Yes, of course its possible, but the doctors would not want to do that. General anaesthetic carries risks, a local anaesthetic would be enough for this job. But you should talk to your doctor about it anyway.
nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2009, 06:47 PM   #5
Blargy
New Member
 
Blargy's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: August 25, 2009
Gender: Male
Default Re: *** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustNick View Post
Yes, of course its possible, but the doctors would not want to do that. General anaesthetic carries risks, a local anaesthetic would be enough for this job. But you should talk to your doctor about it anyway.
I can handle pain, but just the KNOWING of where it is would really disturb me.
I'm barely ever squeamish, I will look at just about ANYTHING on the internet, on TV, and I even didn't look away when I saw someone bleeding from their scalp a LOT (don't ask) but for some reason, anything below the waist [you know what i mean, obviously not legs] is just REALLLY unnerving to me, I really don't think I'd be able to.

Also- why wouldn't I just be able to use some stuff to help? My mom & doctor just said "Do it in the shower or something," but water really DOESN'T help. Saliva has been the best thing I have access to, but even then the most i can ever manage to do is stretch it to be able to maybe the size of a pencil, which definitely isn't enough. Most guys my age would probably be happy when they're penises got bigger, but I really was terrified because I could barely stretch it enough before my penile growth spurt, and now I definitely can NOT.
Blargy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2009, 06:58 PM   #6
nick
Legendary Member
 
nick's Forum Picture
 
Name: Nick
Join Date: January 27, 2009
Location: UK
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 14
Default Re: *** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blargy View Post
I can handle pain, but just the KNOWING of where it is would really disturb me.
I'm barely ever squeamish, I will look at just about ANYTHING on the internet, on TV, and I even didn't look away when I saw someone bleeding from their scalp a LOT (don't ask) but for some reason, anything below the waist [you know what i mean, obviously not legs] is just REALLLY unnerving to me, I really don't think I'd be able to.

Also- why wouldn't I just be able to use some stuff to help? My mom & doctor just said "Do it in the shower or something," but water really DOESN'T help. Saliva has been the best thing I have access to, but even then the most i can ever manage to do is stretch it to be able to maybe the size of a pencil, which definitely isn't enough. Most guys my age would probably be happy when they're penises got bigger, but I really was terrified because I could barely stretch it enough before my penile growth spurt, and now I definitely can NOT.
Blargy, are you prepared to say what country you're in and how old you are?

First off, with regards to if you did have an operation with a local anaesthetic they would almost certainly put a sort of screen up so you couldnt see what was going on.

Secondly, I'm uncut and I love having a foreskin, that makes me biased, but I havent experienced your problem. But I would advise you not to rush into getting cut because if you regret it later there's not really any way back.

Next, if your mom is that aware of the situation to the extent that she's heard your doctor tell you to try wanking in the shower then tell her thats not working and that there is still a problem and ask her if she will buy you some lube. I'm sure that would be embarassing, but it sounds as if you've got past some of the embarassing questions already so maybe you can do that, and it also sounds as if she would want you to be honest and would want to try to help. Proper lube is good stuff, believe me, maybe it would help.
nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2009, 07:32 PM   #7
Blargy
New Member
 
Blargy's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: August 25, 2009
Gender: Male
Default Re: *** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustNick View Post
Blargy, are you prepared to say what country you're in and how old you are?

First off, with regards to if you did have an operation with a local anaesthetic they would almost certainly put a sort of screen up so you couldnt see what was going on.

Secondly, I'm uncut and I love having a foreskin, that makes me biased, but I havent experienced your problem. But I would advise you not to rush into getting cut because if you regret it later there's not really any way back.

Next, if your mom is that aware of the situation to the extent that she's heard your doctor tell you to try wanking in the shower then tell her thats not working and that there is still a problem and ask her if she will buy you some lube. I'm sure that would be embarassing, but it sounds as if you've got past some of the embarassing questions already so maybe you can do that, and it also sounds as if she would want you to be honest and would want to try to help. Proper lube is good stuff, believe me, maybe it would help.
US, 13

And I don't want to just not be able to see, that would barely be better than being able to see. Which may or may not have something to do with me being smart [Not bragging, just a fact which may or may not be related to the problem of not being able to see not helping]

I don't want to be cut BECAUSE I am scared of the actual operation, but I wouldn't mind being cut, I really don't care as long as I don't have to put up with my doctor and my mom always saying
"YOUR GOING TO NEED TO GET CUT IF YOU CANT STRETCH IT, EVEN IF IT HURTS LIKE A BITCH WHEN YOU TRY TO STRETCH IT, AND WE WON'T EVEN GIVE YOU ANY LUBE OR ANYTHING TO HELP YOU STRETCH IT"

I really am bad at asking my parents stuff, oddly enough I even went to my RA at a camp about just having a Benadryl bug stick that I didn't know if it was or wasn't allowed- <
A.K.A I pretty much just suck with my parents because my dad is never home or personal at all, and my mom isn't personal at all. --- May be because my dad is from Malaysia, and not even an American citizen, Atheist, and my mom is Atheist, unpatriotic, and they both went to M.I.T whereas I'm definitely not smart enough for that, and I'm agnostic, and somewhat patriotic, not strictly democratic like they are, etc.
(Ok, once again, needing to simplify, all those things pretty much just say- I have nothing in common with my parents, and they haven't really spent bonding time with me ever, so I can't approach them easily. But I do think good lube WOULD help, but I really think my doctor or mom should've already just given me some. And even though I'm not close to my older brother, or uncles, and they DIDN'T have the same problem, it would probably be easier to approach them to tell my mom or something)
Blargy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2013, 06:02 PM   #8
justin.nel3
New Member
 
justin.nel3's Forum Picture
 
Name: Justin
Join Date: August 9, 2013
Location: south-Africa
Gender: Male
Default Re: *** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE ***

NO if you have your penis cut then your penis becomes dry and it loses some of its sensitivity!!
justin.nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2014, 07:13 PM   #9
Happy_guy
Banned
 
Join Date: February 23, 2014
Location: New Jersey, USA
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Default Re: *** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe3140 View Post
Lol. no problem although i wa proud of starting such a popular thread

Anyway Im cut and its fine with me. Jackin off feels good, no problems, everything works fine, so whats the difference....oh yeah, the foreskin

But seriously either way you have a penis and two testicles so Id say that makes it all the same.
I agree 100%
Happy_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 2nd, 2015, 09:47 PM   #10
Fallen037
New Member
 
Name: Jake
Join Date: January 2, 2015
Gender: Male
Default Re: *** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE ***

Urm hi im a 15 year old boy that was told at birth that i had 'too much foreskin' i dont know medical terms im nkt sure how to use this site so sorry. But i was looking for positive helpful and nice commentsto make me more calm and ok with what will innevitably happen soon ? Be honnest with me e.g how much pain/discomfort but nice if possible im quiet worried about going through with this but i have to soon for medical issues ?
Fallen037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd, 2015, 12:56 PM   #11
Hideous
Warlord
 
Hideous's Forum Picture
 
Name: John
Join Date: June 25, 2014
Location: New York City
Gender: Neutral
Blog Entries: 2
Default Re: *** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by the main man View Post
i wish i was uncut
Foreskin restoration is possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen037 View Post
Urm hi im a 15 year old boy that was told at birth that i had 'too much foreskin' i dont know medical terms im nkt sure how to use this site so sorry. But i was looking for positive helpful and nice commentsto make me more calm and ok with what will innevitably happen soon ? Be honnest with me e.g how much pain/discomfort but nice if possible im quiet worried about going through with this but i have to soon for medical issues ?
I do not think "too much foreskin" is a medical issue rather it be just a cosmetic issue unless it interferes with excretion/reproduction. Are you self conscious with the extra foreskin on your penis? If you are comfortable with your penis, then there is no reason for surgery of some sort, if your parents are convincing you to get surgery, say no. On the other hand, if you are not comfortable with your penis, and surgery is the only option, please speak with your urologist/doctor about it.

“Everyone leaves, learn how to survive alone.”
“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
(they/them)



~alluring was here (naw wait he's dead)
Hideous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2015, 04:07 AM   #12
maxil
New Member
 
maxil's Forum Picture
 
Name: Max
Join Date: January 1, 2015
Location: Germany
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Default Re: *** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen037 View Post
Urm hi im a 15 year old boy that was told at birth that i had 'too much foreskin' i dont know medical terms im nkt sure how to use this site so sorry. But i was looking for positive helpful and nice commentsto make me more calm and ok with what will innevitably happen soon ? Be honnest with me e.g how much pain/discomfort but nice if possible im quiet worried about going through with this but i have to soon for medical issues ?
I agree with Alluring. As long as you can pull back your foreskin and you feel comfortable you don't have to worry
maxil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2016, 01:29 PM   #13
Chrisfleming12
New Member
 
Name: chirs
Join Date: June 28, 2016
Location: canada
Gender: Male
Default Re: *** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe3140 View Post
Lol. no problem although i wa proud of starting such a popular thread

Anyway Im cut and its fine with me. Jackin off feels good, no problems, everything works fine, so whats the difference....oh yeah, the foreskin

But seriously either way you have a penis and two testicles so Id say that makes it all the same.
im uncut but I'm just wondering do you NEED to use lube if ur cut?
Chrisfleming12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2016, 06:38 PM   #14
JamesCam
Member++
 
Name: James
Join Date: April 6, 2014
Location: Norfolk
Gender: Male
Default Re: *** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisfleming12 View Post
im uncut but I'm just wondering do you NEED to use lube if ur cut?

I'm cut and I don't use it.. I don't think you ever have to, but some guys prefer to.
JamesCam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 22nd, 2016, 07:00 AM   #15
heresjohnny
Member
 
Join Date: December 11, 2015
Gender: Undisclosed
Default Re: *** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisfleming12 View Post
im uncut but I'm just wondering do you NEED to use lube if ur cut?
From what I've heard, lube is really common in the USA...as is circumcision. In Europe, where having foreskin is really common, almost no one uses lube.

The foreskin provides natural lubrication and a natural sliding motion.

I believe the companies that make lube recommend circumcision, but maybe that's false...IDK.

Un-traditional schooling, both parents are doctors so I know a lot of medical stuff, feel free to drop a line once I get 100 posts.

Animal count:
3 dogs, 1 chinchilla, 1 ferret, 3 horses at the farm
Until then,
heresjohnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2007, 04:46 AM   #16
Rain Boy
Member++
 
Rain Boy's Forum Picture
 
Name: ask for it
Join Date: May 21, 2007
Location: Tibet, with TinTin.
Gender: Male
Default Re: *** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE ***

Ok we're going to balance things out because I'm uncut. As Joe said, it's a penis, but we have to roll back and clean which isn't the end of the world.
Rain Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 8th, 2007, 12:49 PM   #17
matts13
Junior Member
 
Name: Matt
Join Date: October 8, 2007
Location: south africa
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Question Re: *** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE ***

im uncut, and i find that since i started masterbating i didnt have to clean my penis anymore as it was all rubbed of by my foreskin. anyone else found that?
matts13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2007, 10:39 PM   #18
MoveAlong
Legendary Member
 
Join Date: April 6, 2006
Gender: Male
Default Re: *** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by matts13 View Post
im uncut, and i find that since i started masterbating i didnt have to clean my penis anymore as it was all rubbed of by my foreskin. anyone else found that?
No, it doesn't clean it at all. If you had something under there that was visible, that could of been wisked away, but no that doesn't happen and in fact your foreskin can become dirtier if you masturbate and don't ever clean your cock. Always clean your cock. Whether you're cut or uncut. Period.
MoveAlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2012, 09:37 PM   #19
nicholas79
Junior Member
 
Name: nicholas
Join Date: March 14, 2012
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: *** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE ***

to me ,and i'm not trying to offend anyone,but when you pull back the foreskin don't you get tired of wasing it every day? When you are cut,all you have to do is just clean it.
nicholas79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2012, 09:47 PM   #20
thecanjump
Member++
 
thecanjump's Forum Picture
 
Name: Aaron
Join Date: November 12, 2008
Location: MI
Gender: Male
Default Re: *** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholas79 View Post
to me ,and i'm not trying to offend anyone,but when you pull back the foreskin don't you get tired of wasing it every day? When you are cut,all you have to do is just clean it.
Sorry but I can't find the logic in that statement. It's like washing behind your ears or brushing your teeth it's nothing but simple hygiene. Washing isn't any harder because the foreskin has to be slightly moved.
thecanjump is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2018
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2004 - 2018, VirtualTeen.org