Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old November 12th, 2007, 04:10 PM   #1
kovert43

Angry is this Chiz

i unno i foud out what chiz is but nevr got checked for anything

i hear voices telling me wat to do sometimes i can answer to it speaks back.
i have illusions sometime weird dreams about god and other creepy stuff. my teacher noticed i has chiz but never new what it was till now i swear i can see stuff others cant. if u heard of ppl who can see words in the air when ppl talk i see that alot am i the only one out there and every one who know i have wants me to get treated but i dont want to
and i dream about things that actually happends alot or usauly gonna happen. i get mad nightmares i dont mean ur regular freddy or jason or dying i man heavy if u can be jason and freddy plus dying with disformed voices and seeing red orbs then thats domented i gonna go nuts no sleep no fun just no emotions :@ :@ :@ and i have amazing eye seeing and massivly good reflex i mean i can wack a fly and got into a fight n grade 6 and i swear i dont feel anything i felt like i was in my own land i some one said i beat him and and dodge every and then when to school nruse said iw as fine

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/b...nong1clean.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Look Whos Here!
frankly, id rather stab a fork in my eye than waste anymore energy on you.you locked my thread about the damn beetle that crawled outta my dick wen i was jackin off, and u were a complete ASSHOLE about it.I dont think you should remain.Thats all im gonna say.

Last edited by kovert43; November 12th, 2007 at 04:32 PM.
kovert43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 12th, 2007, 05:10 PM   #2
kovert43

Default Re: is this Chiz

Please i need answer if this is norm or just plain horrible

Quote:
frankly, id rather stab a fork in my eye than waste anymore energy on you.you locked my thread about the damn beetle that crawled outta my dick wen i was jackin off, and u were a complete ASSHOLE about it.I dont think you should remain.Thats all im gonna say.
Old November 12th, 2007, 05:17 PM   #3
Maverick
Retired Administrator

Maverick's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovert43 View Post
Please i need answer if this is norm or just plain horrible
Please don't bump your post until at least 24 hours have past.

I had a real hard time reading your post. its hard to understand what you're saying when you just type away and don't make sentences/use punctuation because then its hard to make sense of what you're saying.

If you feel like you're having abnormal thoughts and feelings you need to talk to your parents about seeing a psychiatrist or shrink. None of us are qualified medical professionals and cannot diagnose you when we barely know you and this is over the internet. Seeing a doctor isn't the worst thing in the world and can make you feel better. My mother is schizophrenic and now that she sees a psychiatrist and takes medicine, she is so much better.

Do yourself a favor and talk to your parents about seeing a psychiatrist.

Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 12th, 2007, 07:24 PM   #4
IAMSAM
Legendary Member

Name: Sam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovert43 View Post
i unno i foud out what chiz is but nevr got checked for anything

i hear voices telling me wat to do sometimes i can answer to it speaks back.
i have illusions sometime weird dreams about god and other creepy stuff. my teacher noticed i has chiz but never new what it was till now i swear i can see stuff others cant. if u heard of ppl who can see words in the air when ppl talk i see that alot am i the only one out there and every one who know i have wants me to get treated but i dont want to
and i dream about things that actually happends alot or usauly gonna happen. i get mad nightmares i dont mean ur regular freddy or jason or dying i man heavy if u can be jason and freddy plus dying with disformed voices and seeing red orbs then thats domented i gonna go nuts no sleep no fun just no emotions :@ :@ :@ and i have amazing eye seeing and massivly good reflex i mean i can wack a fly and got into a fight n grade 6 and i swear i dont feel anything i felt like i was in my own land i some one said i beat him and and dodge every and then when to school nruse said iw as fine
Let me see if i can help here. I think i understand what you're trying to say is that someone told you that you've got schizophrenia ('chiz')? And you're telling us what symptoms you've got. And you're not sure what to make of it?

My Dad's a Shrink, and he treats alot of folks with 'chiz', some of them teenagers. It's not as bad as you might think, it can be controlled with medication and therapy. Actually, those 'mad' nightmares you're describing are much worse than the treatment! I'm not sur what your resistance to gettig help is, but, again, those symptoms are far worse than the cure!
IAMSAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 12th, 2007, 08:13 PM   #5
kovert43

ty i am sam i know its bad and no cure but its not horribley bad for me it sok just wondering if ts able to cure but thanks

Quote:
Old November 12th, 2007, 08:20 PM   #6
Maverick
Retired Administrator

Maverick's Forum Picture

You can't cure schizophrenia, but it can be treated to where you have very little symptoms. I know from first head experience because my mom takes meds and they work (when she takes them). Once the doctor gets the dosage and medication right, its smooth sailing from there (with the occasional bump in the road) but you're able to live a normal life without it interfering.

Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 12th, 2007, 08:27 PM   #7
kovert43

Thx guy prolly not gonna take meds cause i fear them i unno y but one again thx anthony

Quote:
Old November 12th, 2007, 11:58 PM   #8
IAMSAM
Legendary Member

Name: Sam!

I never understood why people will take Tylenol if they have a headache or fever, or Motrin for cramps, or Pepto Bismol when their stomach hurts. Or if they had, say, high blood pressure or diabetes they'd take that medication. But, if they're having the kind of 'pain in the head' you're having, they won't.
You like feeling that way?
IAMSAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2007, 03:16 PM   #9
kovert43

not afriad of liek aspirin just like bigger bills for bigger thing like adhd or something

Quote: