Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 12th, 2019, 06:13 PM   #1
Atom Starfire
Awesome Poster

Atom Starfire's Forum Picture

Name: Adrian
Location: 0000 Mystery Street, Sometown, Mystery State, Somewhere on Earth
Default Your opinions - What do you think schools should do with students vaping?

I personally think that something really needs to be done. Not only is it bad for health and illegal, but it also influences people who don't vape to want to vape. And whenever I go inside the bathroom, the vape stuff really pollutes the air quality, it just smells horrible.

What do you think, and what probably should be done?

I am a geek, and I am proud of it. I love computers, and all kinds of nerdy technology.
Feel free to send me a friend request
And send me a private message.
My AMA

Atom Starfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2019, 08:28 PM   #2
ska8er
VT Lover

ska8er's Forum Picture

Name: Andy
Default Re: Your opinions - What do you think schools should do with students vaping?

I would say there should b no
vaping in school but if they have
to vape it should b outside only.
ska8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2019, 08:48 PM   #3
blnwkbl
Member++

Name: Hell no
Default Re: Your opinions - What do you think schools should do with students vaping?

It is forbidden and that's the right thing.
blnwkbl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2019, 11:05 PM   #4
breaux
Nice Poster

breaux's Forum Picture

Let them smoke outside. Vaping isn't really a thing here but we can smoke cigarettes outside of the school building(s).
breaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2019, 02:46 AM   #5
InternetTeen
Awesome Poster

Location: With my parents who live with me who live next to my neighbours house who live next to my house

I think they should be excluded if smoking on the premises. However, if they smoke in their own time that's their problem and the school shouldn't get involved. There are a couple of people in my school who smoke anything they can get their hands on, e.g. cigarettes, weed, vapes, etc. Somehow they don't get caught which surprises me.
InternetTeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2019, 03:54 AM   #6
AshleighB
Great Poster

AshleighB's Forum Picture

Name: Ashleigh

Smoking is banned at our school and so is vaping anyone caught can end up getting expelled from school

So this is how it feels to be lonely
This is how it feels to be small
This is how it feels when your word means nothing at all
AshleighB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2019, 05:29 AM   #7
Pultost
Mushroom Lover

Pultost's Forum Picture

Name: Anita

Their vape thingies should be taken away, obviously, and they should be sent home with a message.

"Eating vegan food is like eating vegetables all day, and that's not very appetizing."

-Eddie, Masterchef Junior.
Pultost is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2019, 04:33 PM   #8
Miss Equestrian

When I was in high school last year if anyone wanted to smoke or vape they had to go across the street from the school(so technically off school grounds to do it.) If they were caught doing it in the bathrooms or on school grounds they got detention for the first offense and then got suspended for 3 days if they got caught a 2nd time.
Miss Equestrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2019, 03:57 PM   #9
NoLimitGuy

If they allow the kids to vape in the school, it's rather a shitty school... And vape is neither illegal nor dangerous ( at least, not as dangerous as cigarettes or alcohol)... Vape are for kids. Cigarettes are for men. Cigars are for legends...
NoLimitGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2019, 08:00 PM   #10
ShineintheDark
Awesome Poster

Name: Magnus

Treat it like smoking cigarettes and have it banned on the premises. My college allows it in a special smokers' area and tbh that's probs the best policy you can go for since, just like its not practical to think you can end smoking, you can;t somehow end vaping
ShineintheDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:30 PM   #11
Falcons_11
VT Lover

Any kinds of tobacco products (that also includes tobacco logos on clothing) and vaping is strict forbidden in my school. Anyone caught on school premises violating this rules is subject to suspension.

"Conscience doth make cowards of us all!" (Hamlet)
Falcons_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:40 PM   #12
Adamant
Member++

Adamant's Forum Picture

Name: Adam

No smoking allowed.1 day exclusion if caught the first time. Builds up to bigger punishmemnt if you keep doing it.
Adamant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:08 PM   #13
Zika
Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcons_11 View Post
Any kinds of tobacco products (that also includes tobacco logos on clothing) and vaping is strict forbidden in my school. Anyone caught on school premises violating this rules is subject to suspension.
where do you go to school? what country and is it private or public?
Zika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:17 PM   #14
messid

messid's Forum Picture

i think the schools should try to ban it because not everyone wants to be around the smoke...but i think students will always secretely try to smoke in bathrooms lol...i feel like so many movies about high school have the "bad kids" smoking in the restrooms and trying to be rebels

19 y.o. / straight / Ohio / probably playing soccer or video games
messid is offline   Reply With Quote