Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [1]

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 12th, 2007, 12:59 PM   #261
Mannequin
Nice Poster
 
Join Date: December 31, 2006
Location: Inbetween the rain drops
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Homosexuality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestroyTheFuture View Post
Prove that what you just said is true. I will tell you on my opinion.

"Older = More experiences witnessed" is not true. obviously, you should know that it isn't true. the more outgoing a person is, is how you experience more. so, a younger person can experience more if they are more outgoing. who the hell cares though.

also, prove that according to me, you all just won and that you are all "scientists". i just dont see how you can prove that, so surprise me.
age is over half of it. age=maturity. how would being outgoing help your observations? Intelligence is greater. I can guarantee you that the smartest people in the world are usually not the most outgoing. That has nothing to do with being able to conduct an experiment. Every single sentence you create is such crap.

ALSO, respond to my last post and this one.

.ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı.
Mannequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2007, 01:00 PM   #262
Octo22
Member++
 
Join Date: July 6, 2006
Location: Ottawa Canada
Age: 27
Default Re: Homosexuality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestroyTheFuture View Post
also, prove that according to me, you all just won and that you are all "scientists". i just dont see how you can prove that, so surprise me.
Oh god can you not pick up on Mockery? You compared yourself to some of the worlds greatest scientists, I was being sarcastic saying we are too. I'm sorry but from your closed-minded view of society as a whole I really can't see your argument stance anymore. You argued somewhat well for the first 2-5 pages of this thread. After that you just started insulting/ignoring.
Octo22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2007, 02:16 PM   #263
DestroyTheFuture
Member++
 
Join Date: January 27, 2007
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Default Re: Homosexuality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannequin View Post
I'm not stupid, obviously. I have defeated you countless times within the last 20 pages, yet you tend to think throwing childish insults at me constitutes as debating. I for one would hate to agree with your quote. It's narrow minded. If you were such a great "scientist and architect", you'd realize that without variation and questioning of substance answers would remain unanswered. I'm not using logic against you. You have no logic whatsoever! Also, you have not witnessed anything. There is no legit proof to us that you even have a friend that is gay and that he told you any of this or even if he is lying or being honest. I can guarantee you that you did not go through the scientific method fully. If you had, you'd have realized that you have no alternate observations, no strict regimen, etc. Thus, your experiment is literal shit and would be rejected!!
prove to me how you can 100% believe that something you havent personally witnessed. i think that it is impossible to prove that because no matter how trusting you are, you still shouldn't beleieve something never happened.

the Halocaust
Slavery in America
death of Steve Erwin
the Depression
the existence of dinosaurs
the existence of Jesus, Muhammad, and Buddha

take a look at that list. those are all examples. to make this clear, i believe that all of those happened, but they are all something that you cant believe on a 100% scale. every single thing that you havent personally seen cant be believed on a 100% scale, because how do you know if it's a fix or not? please dont try to debate with that list, they were all just examples. debate with the actual point of the list if you will.

also, there is no legit proof to me that you are even gay, a male, a human being, because i havent personally witnessed you at all, except on this site, which, behind a computer is very easy to skew your characteristics.

see, i have witnessed my friend choosing to be gay. i have witnessed him with a girlfriend, (who which unfortunately killed herself in the prime of their relationship and my friend didn't even know that she was depressed) and i have witnessed him telling me how he didn't want to hurt any more girls, so he chose to be with guys instead. now, this isn't some kind of, "tragic happening" that made his thoughts jumble around and traumatize him for his life, he just didn't want the same thing to happen to a different girl, so for all of the females races safety, he chose to be gay. now he has a boyfriend. his is not bi, or straight. he was once straight, but now he has conscientiously chosen to be gay. of course, you don't have to believe that. i completely understand if you didn't, but i do believe it. and that's why my thesis on this topic is not going to change. i have factual evidence to myself that has proven to me that what i believe is true. i have never seen a gay person, "turn" gay, or be gay right out of birth, which leaves me to believe that very gay person chooses to be gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannequin View Post
age is over half of it. age=maturity. how would being outgoing help your observations? Intelligence is greater. I can guarantee you that the smartest people in the world are usually not the most outgoing. That has nothing to do with being able to conduct an experiment. Every single sentence you create is such crap.

ALSO, respond to my last post and this one.
i agree, age does play a large role in how much one can witness, but if you sit alone in your house and read all day, everyday, then you wont witness as much as a person who is much more outgoing; who is outside seeing the world everyday. and, you also misunderstood what i had said. i didn't make a relation between smartness, conducting experiments, and outgoingness. i made the relation that you will witness more if you are more outgoing. yes, a smart person may be able to conduct a better experiment, but a great experiment conductor combines at least three characteristics: smart, outgoing, and desire.

We can always live the world backwards
Venture onward and DESTROY THE FUTURE
We can always fight the new ideas
Put you hood on, we'll go back in time
DestroyTheFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2007, 02:27 PM   #264
Hyper
VT Lover
 
Join Date: July 3, 2006
Location: Glacier
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Default Re: Homosexuality?

The smart, desire, outgoing also happens to fall in tendency with a psychopath or just someone greedy

And I don't think you don't need ''desire'' to be a ''genius''

Usually the greatest minds were considerd mad at their time and some of them were very ( Uhh can't remember the word.. )...... Humble, discreet.. Coy?

Well anyway.. You truely ignore any post that you can't respond to, and claim everyone is trying to be immature towards you and flame, troll your arguement while that's exactly what you do..

I do agree that Parasite in somewhat does that but he well, is who he is and has atleast some real arguements in hes posts


And I think your friend was confused, I don't belive ppl can choose knowingly, but I do belive ppl can change but that isn't really the point

This thread was pretty much closed ages ago, and again DTF we don't even know if your real or if anyone on this site is fucking real get over it..

And wtf we don't know 100% that the fucking HOLOCAUST HAPPEND?! Wtf realy... That was a nice example

I'm tough, rough, ready and able
To pick myself up from under this table
Don't stick no sign on me, I got no label
I'm a little sick, unsure, unsound and unstable

But I'm fighting my way back
Hyper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2007, 07:29 PM   #265
Mannequin
Nice Poster
 
Join Date: December 31, 2006
Location: Inbetween the rain drops
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Homosexuality?

Quote:
"you shouldn't believe things that you haven't personally witnessed"
You stated this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestroyTheFuture View Post
prove to me how you can 100% believe that something you havent personally witnessed. i think that it is impossible to prove that because no matter how trusting you are, you still shouldn't beleieve something never happened.

the Halocaust
Slavery in America
death of Steve Erwin
the Depression
the existence of dinosaurs
the existence of Jesus, Muhammad, and Buddha

take a look at that list. those are all examples. to make this clear, i believe that all of those happened, but they are all something that you cant believe on a 100% scale. every single thing that you havent personally seen cant be believed on a 100% scale, because how do you know if it's a fix or not? please dont try to debate with that list, they were all just examples. debate with the actual point of the list if you will.
Obviously, you did not read my post or comprehend it. I already stated that things should be questioned and varied and disagreed with that specific quote! What are you getting at? You are contradicting yourself.


Quote:
also, there is no legit proof to me that you are even gay, a male, a human being, because i havent personally witnessed you at all, except on this site, which, behind a computer is very easy to skew your characteristics.
Actually there is legit proof. I have met someone of this site that could tell you. there are pictures of the trip as well! Also, he can also tell you i'm gay...no questions, please...and no it isn't bad.

Quote:
see, i have witnessed my friend choosing to be gay. i have witnessed him with a girlfriend, (who which unfortunately killed herself in the prime of their relationship and my friend didn't even know that she was depressed) and i have witnessed him telling me how he didn't want to hurt any more girls, so he chose to be with guys instead. now, this isn't some kind of, "tragic happening" that made his thoughts jumble around and traumatize him for his life, he just didn't want the same thing to happen to a different girl, so for all of the females races safety, he chose to be gay. now he has a boyfriend. his is not bi, or straight. he was once straight, but now he has conscientiously chosen to be gay. of course, you don't have to believe that. i completely understand if you didn't, but i do believe it. and that's why my thesis on this topic is not going to change. i have factual evidence to myself that has proven to me that what i believe is true. i have never seen a gay person, "turn" gay, or be gay right out of birth, which leaves me to believe that very gay person chooses to be gay.
Honestly, how old is your friend? I'm sure it is possible to be traumatized into being gay, yet i find this story quite funny because it about time you mention it...
you cannot witness someone being gay, exactly. although i said before that i have proof that im gay in a way im being hypocritical...


Quote:
i agree, age does play a large role in how much one can witness, but if you sit alone in your house and read all day, everyday, then you wont witness as much as a person who is much more outgoing; who is outside seeing the world everyday. and, you also misunderstood what i had said. i didn't make a relation between smartness, conducting experiments, and outgoingness. i made the relation that you will witness more if you are more outgoing. yes, a smart person may be able to conduct a better experiment, but a great experiment conductor combines at least three characteristics: smart, outgoing, and desire.
Outgoing has nothing to do with experiencing great things. outgoing may lead to popularity and phrat parties, but in no way would being shy keep you from experiencing life and become just as great of a scientist as someone who is outgoing. that is like saying "blondes experience more!"

.ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı.
Mannequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2007, 07:45 PM   #266
Mannequin
Nice Poster
 
Join Date: December 31, 2006
Location: Inbetween the rain drops
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Homosexuality?

Ugh, i cant edit my posts. ignore the first TWO quotes.

I read it wrong. You can proof all of those through, video documentation, witnesses, and 6 million deaths!

.ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı.
Mannequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2007, 11:48 PM   #267
Octo22
Member++
 
Join Date: July 6, 2006
Location: Ottawa Canada
Age: 27
Default Re: Homosexuality?

DTF, when enough people believe it the idea becomes greater than the event itself.

You're in the stage of life where you question everything and believe you're better than everyone...it's a really annoying stage.

I believe everyone on this site is human, they can't be anything else.
Octo22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2007, 11:53 PM   #268
Octo22
Member++
 
Join Date: July 6, 2006
Location: Ottawa Canada
Age: 27
Default Re: Homosexuality?

Homosexual behavior does occur in the animal kingdom, especially in social species, particularly in marine birds and mammals, monkeys and the great apes. Homosexual behavior has been observed among 1,500 species, and in 500 of those it is well documented. Georgetown University professor Janet Mann has specifically theorized that homosexual behavior, at least in dolphins, is an evolutionary advantage that minimizes intraspecies aggression, especially among males.

Do animals "just choose"?
We're nothing more than animals so prove to me that they choooose just for attention / to be noticed / whatever.
Octo22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2007, 12:40 AM   #269
Hyper
VT Lover
 
Join Date: July 3, 2006
Location: Glacier
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Default Re: Homosexuality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octo22 View Post
Homosexual behavior does occur in the animal kingdom, especially in social species, particularly in marine birds and mammals, monkeys and the great apes. Homosexual behavior has been observed among 1,500 species, and in 500 of those it is well documented. Georgetown University professor Janet Mann has specifically theorized that homosexual behavior, at least in dolphins, is an evolutionary advantage that minimizes intraspecies aggression, especially among males.

Do animals "just choose"?
We're nothing more than animals so prove to me that they choooose just for attention / to be noticed / whatever.

We are much more than animals, we just degrade ourselves to that level

I'm tough, rough, ready and able
To pick myself up from under this table
Don't stick no sign on me, I got no label
I'm a little sick, unsure, unsound and unstable

But I'm fighting my way back
Hyper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2007, 10:22 AM   #270
Dante
Legendary Member
 
Join Date: June 30, 2004
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 18
Default Re: Homosexuality?

As people we still have animalistic behaviors...The only difference we have is that we have the ability to reason.

However, When dealing with homosexuality...It is not a choice. Granted some people choose to engage in sexual activity with the same sex, cuz they think its cool.

If Any Member needs to talk to me about anything, Just PM me, the door is always open.

My blog: Blog...
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2007, 04:15 PM   #271
Melchi0r
Awesome Poster
 
Melchi0r's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: February 22, 2006
Location: Pennsylvania
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Default Re: Homosexuality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante View Post
However, When dealing with homosexuality...It is not a choice. Granted some people choose to engage in sexual activity with the same sex, cuz they think its cool.
Really?
From my school, at least, I haven't met a single person who is gay by choice for the sake of being cool. Some guys act gay but then quickly call themselves straight but it's not quite the same.

Please Click Here... you know you want to.

Only hyms upon your lips...
Melchi0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2007, 04:18 PM   #272
Dante
Legendary Member
 
Join Date: June 30, 2004
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 18
Default Re: Homosexuality?

yea, there are people out there who likes to do thing with the same sex just cuz it was cool. i remember in High School so much of the girls chose to bi cuz they just wanted something to do and in fact they dont like girls, but just do it to do it

If Any Member needs to talk to me about anything, Just PM me, the door is always open.

My blog: Blog...
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2007, 04:43 PM   #273
Hyper
VT Lover
 
Join Date: July 3, 2006
Location: Glacier
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Default Re: Homosexuality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante View Post
yea, there are people out there who likes to do thing with the same sex just cuz it was cool. i remember in High School so much of the girls chose to bi cuz they just wanted something to do and in fact they dont like girls, but just do it to do it

Yes, there are actually quite a few of those ppl who do it cuz it's cool..

And I think there are a small % of those who are gay and have some psychological problem with the opposite sex..

But yeah I don't think it's something you can just choose one day

I'm tough, rough, ready and able
To pick myself up from under this table
Don't stick no sign on me, I got no label
I'm a little sick, unsure, unsound and unstable

But I'm fighting my way back
Hyper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2007, 07:43 PM   #274
Booman5
Junior Member+
 
Booman5's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: May 20, 2007
Location: Northeast USA
Gender: Male
Default Re: Homosexuality?

While it may not be set from birth (though I think it might be) Homosexuality may have tie ins with how you developed psychologically. I feel very strongly that no one should discriminate against Homosexuals, even if it is a choice (again, I don't think it is in most cases) it is not a bad or wrong choice. People think that two people of the same sex should not be together, but if two people truly love each other, how can anyone in their right mind split them apart. Homosexuality in my opinion is not really a choice, and there is nothing at all wrong with it.
Booman5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2007, 09:24 PM   #275
Whisper
Ancient Gmod
 
Whisper's Forum Picture
 
Name: Kodie
Join Date: June 30, 2004
Location: Van Island, BC
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 4
Default Re: Homosexuality?

Nobody controls who they fall in love with
The heart does what it wants
simple as that

♫♪Κodie♪♫
Whisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2017
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2017, VirtualTeen.org