Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old June 15th, 2016, 02:19 PM   #41
Bull
Banned

Name: Bill also known as Will
Default Re: Finally....

We have been friends now for a while and we have shared some very deep thoughts and problems. Therefore, I am super stoked with the news the adoption is final!! Peace, love, and best wishes for the future.
Bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2016, 02:30 PM   #42
everlong
Floyd the Barber

everlong's Forum Picture

Damn dude, that's awesome. You deserve it.

caffeine junkie

imaginationblind.tumblr.com
everlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2016, 10:00 PM   #43
Just JT
VT Lover

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT

Thanks everyone, I'm really happy about it, so thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy View Post
We have been friends now for a while and we have shared some very deep thoughts and problems. Therefore, I am super stoked with the news the adoption is final!! Peace, love, and best wishes for the future.
Yeah billy we have, and I've really taken those conversations to heart, and have meant a lot, your one of the special ones, and thanks for that. You been there in dark and bright, without asking for jack shit, and that's what a friendships all about
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2016, 10:21 PM   #44
Abyssal Echo
Lone Wolf

Abyssal Echo's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

That's awesome JT I'm glad to hear that things are working out for ya.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience - Mark Twain
Abyssal Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2016, 04:00 AM   #45
hesaidhesaid
Member++

hesaidhesaid's Forum Picture

Name: Hans

Gimme some love!!!
I am so happy for you!

Writer, Phone Photographer, Funny after I've had my morning coffee.

PM me - come say hi!
hesaidhesaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2016, 04:37 AM   #46
Dalcourt
Legendary Member

Dalcourt's Forum Picture

Name: Peanut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just JT View Post
I know right? I remember that to.... Was looking back in old threads I made. I think it was one about my meds and stuff. I was confused about something and you jumped in and posted and helped.

Shit has changed. So fast, warp speed lol!!!

And friends like you, as little as you think of it, you did help. Along with others to. But yeah, I'm really happy about it. And calling them mom n dad, wasn't an issue, i just did it without even thinking about it, and felt normal

Thanks Tyler....

ahh...now everyone knows my real name and I have to leave. kidding...

and didn't I tell ya about the calling 'em mom and dad thing...it just comes natural
Dalcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2016, 04:45 AM   #47
Just JT
VT Lover

Just JT's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut_ View Post
ahh...now everyone knows my real name and I have to leave. kidding...

and didn't I tell ya about the calling 'em mom and dad thing...it just comes natural

Ops (lol)!!! Sorry bro, hate to see ya go!!! Lol!!

Thanks everyone. Really, all the replies are awesome and really suportive. Some stuff like that I knew I'd think of, but also just never faced

And it did come natural, normal, I just said it and it was natural, and it felt right and they loved it I could tell.

So it's so new still. Like last year, even Father's Day and Mother's Day came and went and I didn't even pay no attention I was so self absorbed. And I got no idea what to get dad for Father's Day. I've never done anything for fathers day before. Any ideas?

I know he's the kinda guy who just gets what he wants when he wants something. And he's like really particular about stuff he likes.

Then if I get something for him, how's she guna feel? Maybe I'll get them both something. Maybe I should move this to my regular diary thread huh?

Thanks again

http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/sh....php?t=2022496

Last edited by Just JT; June 16th, 2016 at 05:10 AM.
Old June 16th, 2016, 05:06 AM   #48
Just JT
VT Lover

Just JT's Forum Picture

Default Re: This thing I call my life

So I was writting about my adoption in another thread. Thinkmits time I kinda move it here I think. Not sure if @Billy knows this is here. But anyways. I appreciate all the support and kind words. It's been a tough 18 months, and it's all coming together now. It's a feeling I can't explain or express at all. I'm just happy, and kinda sad to.

But now I'm kinda faced with Father's Day. I never did anything for fathers day before, my dirty dad just idk we never really celebrated holidays. Now I got a new, real dad, and I love him, and I really wana give him a gift, something special, and that's not an easy thing to figure out....
Old June 16th, 2016, 07:25 AM   #49
Dalcourt
Legendary Member

Dalcourt's Forum Picture

Quote:
Ops (lol)!!! Sorry bro, hate to see ya go!!! Lol!!

Thanks everyone. Really, all the replies are awesome and really suportive. Some stuff like that I knew I'd think of, but also just never faced

And it did come natural, normal, I just said it and it was natural, and it felt right and they loved it I could tell.

So it's so new still. Like last year, even Father's Day and Mother's Day came and went and I didn't even pay no attention I was so self absorbed. And I got no idea what to get dad for Father's Day. I've never done anything for fathers day before. Any ideas?

I know he's the kinda guy who just gets what he wants when he wants something. And he's like really particular about stuff he likes.

Then if I get something for him, how's she guna feel? Maybe I'll get them both something. Maybe I should move this to my regular diary thread huh?

Thanks again

yeah incorporating this into the regular diary thread would be useful maybe.
the father's day yeah....i wouldn't do something too big and i guess your mom will understand and you have many mother's days to come to make up for it, right?

but what i kinda would suggest for you and your family is some kind of day for all of you to celebrate becoming a family. like the day you came to them or the day our adoption got finalised. ...you get it.

That's at least what my dad and i kinda celebrate instead of father's day...but on the other hand we are a small weirdo family....and i guess i have never really explained our chaotic coming together to anyone here. so my family situation must be somehow confusing, lol.
Old June 16th, 2016, 08:20 AM   #50
Flapjack
Good Egg

Flapjack's Forum Picture

OMG this is amazing!! I am so happy for you

I'm a prettyyy awkward weeb that likes alcohol and punk rock :')
Flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2016, 08:48 AM   #51
Dalcourt
Legendary Member

Dalcourt's Forum Picture

I answered your father's day question back in the ofher thread if ya wanna read my two cents about it ...lol. but yeah it's better to continue here...otherwise it gets confusing.
Old June 18th, 2016, 07:30 AM   #52
Just JT
VT Lover

Just JT's Forum Picture

@Emerald Dream is it possible to merge this thread with a diary Thesad here

Old June 18th, 2016, 07:34 AM   #53
Just JT
VT Lover

Just JT's Forum Picture

Quote:
I answered your father's day question back in the ofher thread if ya wanna read my two cents about it ...lol. but yeah it's better to continue here...otherwise it gets confusing.

I did read it, and it does get confusing. Thanks, I'm still thinking on it, but yeah, keep it simple and stuff. Something special to I think. I got graduation today, then I'm all done, so pumped. And I asked if that thread could me merged with this somehow. Makes sense, it should be here anyways.

Thanks bro....
Old June 18th, 2016, 08:35 AM   #54
Emerald Dream
Forever Green

Emerald Dream's Forum Picture

Name: Allison

@Just JT

Merged at OP request.
Emerald Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2016, 09:47 AM   #55
Bull
Banned

Name: Bill also known as Will

Quote:
So I was writting about my adoption in another thread. Thinkmits time I kinda move it here I think. Not sure if @Billy knows this is here. But anyways. I appreciate all the support and kind words. It's been a tough 18 months, and it's all coming together now. It's a feeling I can't explain or express at all. I'm just happy, and kinda sad to.

But now I'm kinda faced with Father's Day. I never did anything for fathers day before, my dirty dad just idk we never really celebrated holidays. Now I got a new, real dad, and I love him, and I really wana give him a gift, something special, and that's not an easy thing to figure out....
I'll tell you what my dad told my brother and I a long time ago: the best gift is your love, a hug, and time with me. Give Keith, your now dad, your love, a hug, and spend quality time with him. And I love you man and am so happy for you. I know I've said that before, but it bears repeating!
Bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2016, 11:44 AM   #56
Just JT
VT Lover

Just JT's Forum Picture

Thanks @Billy

This was an awesome weekend, graduation Saturday, had a pretty cool party at home after. Bunch of people came. Sunday was really cool to. Went to church for Father's Day, dad really likes that. Then we went to Vermont t. A place called the ledges. It's a lake, we kinda have to bike into, it's very secluded area. Your allowed to go nude there, everyone does, it's legal there. It's a very special magical place. I'd post some pictures, but they have a pretty strict policy of no picture taking there. There were people of all ages. Kids my age even. Here's pa link to the site is below, check it out. I just out

http://friendsoftheledges.com
Old June 20th, 2016, 01:48 PM   #57
Dalcourt
Legendary Member

Dalcourt's Forum Picture

Nice to hear you enjoyed your weekend...even if I find this nudist stuff extremely weird but if you like it...I won't judge anyone.

I'll spend some days away from home, too before I have to work again.
Old June 22nd, 2016, 04:55 AM   #58
Just JT
VT Lover

Just JT's Forum Picture

Quote:
Nice to hear you enjoyed your weekend...even if I find this nudist stuff extremely weird but if you like it...I won't judge anyone.

I'll spend some days away from home, too before I have to work again.
Yeah it's not for everyone, just the way it is. TBH, first time, felt pretty weird, but after that seemed really natural and normal.

So Sunday night on our way home I convinced my rents to let me and Sam go back up Monday and spend the night under the stars. So Monday am early I packed my backpack and a small cooler and off we went.

Went to rock River Monday and slept there in my hammock. We had a thunder and lightening storm, and that was cool, at 3 am
Tuesday am we packed up and went back to the ledges, had another great day in the sun and water. But the water seemed cold at the ledges, and windy to. Think I like rock River better. I love the sound of flowing water as I sleep

http://www.rockriverpreservation.org

Got back last night, up early now, I actually feel the best I've felt in a while. I'm guna try my first good run since the fight. I think I can do it today

Thanks everyone for reading, I do appreciate it, makes me feel like people here do really care about what's going on in my life. And my life is feeling really great right now
Old June 23rd, 2016, 08:42 PM   #59
Dalcourt
Legendary Member

Dalcourt's Forum Picture

Quote:
Yeah it's not for everyone, just the way it is. TBH, first time, felt pretty weird, but after that seemed really natural and normal.

So Sunday night on our way home I convinced my rents to let me and Sam go back up Monday and spend the night under the stars. So Monday am early I packed my backpack and a small cooler and off we went.

Went to rock River Monday and slept there in my hammock. We had a thunder and lightening storm, and that was cool, at 3 am
Tuesday am we packed up and went back to the ledges, had another great day in the sun and water. But the water seemed cold at the ledges, and windy to. Think I like rock River better. I love the sound of flowing water as I sleep

http://www.rockriverpreservation.org

Got back last night, up early now, I actually feel the best I've felt in a while. I'm guna try my first good run since the fight. I think I can do it today

Thanks everyone for reading, I do appreciate it, makes me feel like people here do really care about what's going on in my life. And my life is feeling really great right now
Oh my...this sounds like a romantic date with Sam?
I'm wondering where did you meet your boyfriend Sam anyway. Has he been to classes at school with you? I'm always wondering where to meet decent guys...cuz 80% of the guys I meet are just assholes.

Nice to hear you are doing well...so how went the run? everything okay...are those health problems still there...this post concussion thing I mean.
Anything else new with the fight stufc you were involved...you cleared already?
Old June 23rd, 2016, 10:25 PM   #60
Just JT
VT Lover

Just JT's Forum Picture

It was cool, wasn't as all that romantic, more just alone time really, but fun. Me and Sam met at a party last fall at his parents house, and no we have t gone to school together. He'll be a senior this year. He's in the same school I'll be going to next year. His shop is something about designing houses, CAD I think.
The head stuff is ok, meds help, activity is bad, learned that the hard way...