Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old November 18th, 2019, 10:23 PM   #21
Just JT
VT Lover

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT
Default Re: Silence the Shame

Think as I dwindle off this forum I also find some sense of security considering what Ive shared, but prolly not with decent members and all

But as the holidays encroach just keep I mind there not all happy times for many people

I never celebrated holidays with my dad (family) till I was placed in foster care. That was the first time I actually had a Christmas tree in the home I lived in

So as we approach the holidays, a time to reflect, be with family etc, I remember mostly really bad stuff, but try and think of all the good stuff thats happens the last few years

And its all good, really good, just bitter sweet I guess m
Idk, maybe the wrong place to put my feelings about this right now but the thread kinda turned shit up so here it is

Sorry if a damper, hope all you is good

Voted most likely to wind up in jail
2017 VT Awards
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2019, 03:21 PM   #22
karacoustic
Awesome Poster

karacoustic's Forum Picture

Name: Kara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just JT View Post
Think as I dwindle off this forum I also find some sense of security considering what I’ve shared, but prolly not with decent members and all

But as the holidays encroach just keep I mind there not all happy times for many people

I never celebrated holidays with my dad (family) till I was placed in foster care. That was the first time I actually had a Christmas tree in the home I lived in

So as we approach the holidays, a time to reflect, be with family etc, I remember mostly really bad stuff, but try and think of all the good stuff that’s happens the last few years

And it’s all good, really good, just bitter sweet I guess m
Idk, maybe the wrong place to put my feelings about this right now but the thread kinda turned shit up so here it is

Sorry if a damper, hope all you is good
Hi JT

The idea behind the idea behind this thread is no need to apologize. ty for sharing of yourself and that holiday depression is a real thing for some people. So glad to hear these last few years have been good to you and sounds like you have found some perspective to help you get through. Wishing the same for you this year.

So long and thanks for all the fish!
karacoustic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2019, 08:46 PM   #23
Shaythen
Awesome Poster

Shaythen's Forum Picture

Name: Shaythen

Everyday we pass people whether in school, on the street, stores, everywhere that are going through things we’ll never know and they do it with a smile on their faces. They do that to hide the pain to the outside world even though their own world may be falling apart. Sometimes it’s someone we could be very close to but they’re afraid to speak up to us for fear of judgement or ridicule. We need to be more open to the people around us and more accepting to the fact that life is hard for all of us and sometimes we all need a kind word or a quiet hug, or even a simple “Hey, is everything ok?” And when someone opens up to us, to listen with understanding and compassion. We all have bad days or weeks and we all need someone to simply say “I care about you and how you feel”

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move..........Dont Panic!
Shaythen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2019, 09:08 PM   #24
karacoustic
Awesome Poster

karacoustic's Forum Picture

Name: Kara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaythen View Post
Everyday we pass people whether in school, on the street, stores, everywhere that are going through things well never know and they do it with a smile on their faces. They do that to hide the pain to the outside world even though their own world may be falling apart. Sometimes its someone we could be very close to but theyre afraid to speak up to us for fear of judgement or ridicule. We need to be more open to the people around us and more accepting to the fact that life is hard for all of us and sometimes we all need a kind word or a quiet hug, or even a simple Hey, is everything ok? And when someone opens up to us, to listen with understanding and compassion. We all have bad days or weeks and we all need someone to simply say I care about you and how you feel
Yes yes yes!!!! Well said, Shay!

So long and thanks for all the fish!
karacoustic is offline   Reply With Quote