Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old May 12th, 2018, 01:34 AM   #1
Riley2015
Member++

Riley2015's Forum Picture

Name: Riley
Default My Girlfriend Forgave Me

I let my girlfriend down, after i had already done it other times also. She told me i had used up my last chance and that we were finished. But i didn't want to accept it because i love her so i worked hard to earn forgiveness and to get another chance. Well the hard work paid off and she did forgive me and she has taken me back, but i am on my final ever chance, if i ever fuck up again she won't give me anymore chances,i have learnt my lesson and i know i have to be good from now on and never let her down again.

So this post is just to say that even when you mess up and things sometimes seem hopeless there is always a chance you can get forgiven and get given a second chance if you work hard and prove that you're sorry and that you will try harder not to mess up. This doesn't just apply to relationships but also anything else in life too.

Admitting when you are wrong is also an important thing to do and i haven't always been good at that but i have got better with it now and the results are good.
Riley2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2018, 03:14 AM   #2
HardCandyGirl
Member+

HardCandyGirl's Forum Picture

Name: Dani
Default Re: My Girlfriend Forgave Me

Great it worked for you, but sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it's not enough to be sorry, to try or work harder. That's why it's better to think first about doing or saying things that could hurt.

Sorry for my English...

Noooooo
HardCandyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote