Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old October 9th, 2005, 03:21 PM   #1
Oath
Banned

Name: Cassie
Default Will he make up his mind???

Ok i went to my one friends house we were playin with her dog when her mom comes out and tells us that Chris and max are coming over(chris and max are 2 guys from my grade were all just friends.)
Well they come over and we all get really bored so we decide well play a game with her little bro. outside. Me and chris were on one side of the house and Kerry and max were on the other side. (This is at night)

Me and chris used to talk online. Online he said he liked me and i said i liked him but we never went out. There was this rumor goin around our school that everthing i said to chris online was a lie.

Anyways that night i told chris that everything i said online was true. and then kerry and max called us to come to them so when we were walkin to
kerry and max chris put his arm around me and i put my arm and him.
Kerry came to tell us that we were goin to go inside cause she hated playin with her lil bro.
So we went in the basement and i layed down on the huge bean bag pillow she has and chris layed next to me (i didnt ask him to or anything)i layed next to him for a while he smiled at me and closed his eyes and said he was tired so then i decide ill sit on the sofa and chris got up sat next to me and he put his arm around me and he push me closer to him.
Kerry asked chris if we were goin out he said no. Then kerry asked chris if he liked me and chris said i like her and ally. ally doesnt even like chris 1 bit.

I was like WHAT how come your acting like you want me but you dont even like me 100%.( i didnt say that though i was just think it)

Then my dad came to pick me up (it was like 11:00pm) chris game me a hug goodbye and i left.

In the car on the way home i was thinking why chris likes ally she hates him (i think).

At school on monday i asked him if he was just joking around that night and he said no. then i asked him if he made up his mind between me and ally and he said no. im pretty sure he never will cause kerry asked him who he likes and he said no one now.

He still flirts with me but he also flirts with ally but all bearly flirts back.

Any advice what i should say to chris or what i should do??? Casue i really like him but he cant choose.
Oath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 10th, 2005, 01:57 PM   #2
Z /\ ( |-|
Member++

Z /\ ( |-|'s Forum Picture

if he cant decide between you and another person, then he doesnt deserve what you have to offer.

A gathering of angels appeared above my head
They sang to me this song of hope, and this is what they said
They said come sail away, come sail away
Come sail away with me
Come sail away, come sail away
Come sail away with me

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/9...ar332646tm.gif

Click to enter my forum, Love Hurts.

http://www.freewebs.com/zachsimagest...F2%5FColor.jpg
Z /\ ( |-| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 10th, 2005, 04:53 PM   #3
ScotsGirl
Awesome Poster

It sounds as if he is enjoying the fact that you want him.
You have made yourself available to him, and as long as you are there and waiting, he is always going to try and chase after something else thinking that if it doesnt work out, then he will still have you.
I suggest talking to him again, but this time just lay it out on the table. You have been honest about your feelings for him and if he isnt prepared to return the favour then you need to move on...
Dont put your life on hold because he doesnt want to make a decision. You are worth far more!
I know its tough , but dont let anyone make you feel anything less than special...if they do, then they arent worth your time!
I hope everything works out alright sweetie!

xxx
ScotsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 10th, 2005, 09:12 PM   #4
teencrazykid
Banned

teencrazykid's Forum Picture

Yeah seriously, he needs to choose. Do what Lynne said, if he doesn't choose you or her, forget his sorry ass. If I were a girl, I wouldn't wait for him to decide between me or somebody else anyway
teencrazykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 10th, 2005, 10:24 PM   #5
Hi i am jon
Member++

i disagree with you all for the fact she should talk to him!, do you know how uncomfortable that would be!, and that may break your friendship off!

not to be rude but i think.....if he is put on the spot and asked if he likes you and says yeah and another girl its just to not make you feel bad or anything........if he really really liked you he would not be thinking of this "ally" girl.....i say just act like nothing happens move on in life, you know all that listen to your heart crap but most importantly......listen to VT....especially me, with out me VT isnt fun

<3 Katie
9/15/07
Hi i am jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2005, 04:04 AM   #6
icegemz

rite 2 me itz like this u like him and act like u like him but the otha gal isnt intrested. Thats probly the winnin factor 4 her. Not bein intrested does sumit 2 a guy so act like hes the last thing on ure mind. if gets a clue and asks u wats the matta tell him ure sick of flirtin wen he cnt even mke his mind up. if afta this convo he still doesnt choose ditch him and find a man that likes u and only u! lol or u cud just torture him till he says a nme

ice ice baby!
icegemz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2005, 05:34 PM   #7
Oath
Banned

Hey thanks everyone!

But today at school chris was being so nice to ally during the day. he was waiting at her every move! and he didnt pay attention to me. but at the end of the day he was all over me. i didnt get it.
Chris also seems to act diffrent wen hes not with his guy friends (maybe thats why he was like that at kerrys, be cause 100 boys wernt around, well max is male but is so a girl to me and kerry if you no what i meen)

Anyways i have this huge halloween every year and of course i invited chris maybe that will be a great time to pull him aside and actually talk to him

What to you think?
Old October 12th, 2005, 12:56 AM   #8
teencrazykid
Banned

teencrazykid's Forum Picture

Put it on the line. If he doesnt make a decision, dont let your whole life go by waiting for a loser like him
teencrazykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2005, 03:46 PM   #9
Oath
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by teencrazykid
Put it on the line. If he doesnt make a decision, dont let your whole life go by waiting for a loser like him
If i do that he will so he doesnt no...

I talked to him online last night he was being really nice. We talked about how we hanged out a lot more last year...we mite hang out this weekend.

Today at school he didnt pay as much attention to ally...but hes still always w/ his boyz.

I kinda wanna ask him out but im not sure. He nos i really really like him but he said hes not a player so he doesnt alwasy like who likes him...i dont get it hes alwasy playin games...

Should i ask him out at my Halloween party?
Old October 12th, 2005, 09:59 PM   #10
ScotsGirl
Awesome Poster

Ok firstly...

Quote:
...he said hes not a player...
He actually said that? ...hmm...

Quote:
...i layed down on the huge bean bag pillow she has and chris layed next to me (i didnt ask him to or anything)i layed next to him for a while he smiled at me and closed his eyes..
Quote:
chris was being so nice to ally during the day. he was waiting at her every move! and he didnt pay attention to me.
Quote:
...at the end of the day he was all over me
And he doesnt think he's a player? ...riiiight
Sweetie, he is totally playing you .... you do see that, right?

Like i said before he seems to be enjoying the fact that you like him and also you mentioned...
"chris was being so nice to ally during the day. he was waiting at her every move! and he didnt pay attention to me. but at the end of the day he was all over me. i didnt get it."

Again, like i said

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotsGirl
You have made yourself available to him, and as long as you are there and waiting, he is always going to try and chase after something else thinking that if it doesnt work out, then he will still have you.
And unfortuneately, thats exactly what he seems to be doing He tried with Ally all day but didnt get anywhere so then at the end of the day, he turned his attention to you...

Im sorry that he is being like this . You seem like a really great girl
It is your decision whether or not you choose to ask him out, i still suggest at least talking to him and just laying it all out, no bullshit. Make it clear to him what you are wanting to happen, even if you dont actually ask him, and make sure he knows you want a reply. That way he is forced to decide and it will stop him putting off making his mind up any longer. And the least you can hope for is closure on his feelings towards you, right?

Just be careful with things, dont sell yourself short!
If he doesnt want to take the opportunity to be with you, then it is his loss!

Goodluck with everything!

Lynne
xxx
Old October 13th, 2005, 08:43 PM   #11
Elokyn
Awesome Poster

Elokyn's Forum Picture

I completely agree with Lynne (Scotsgirl) on this one. Good luck with everything

"An it harm none, do what ye will."
Elokyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2005, 10:15 PM   #12
Hi i am jon
Member++

i agree with them ^, just forget bout the dude, there will be others

<3 Katie
9/15/07
Hi i am jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2005, 07:59 PM   #13
Oath
Banned

Ya but i cant forget about him...n hes not as bad as u guys make him sound.

I Live in Fear of Life: Lynne is totally right, he is playing you.
My only question to you is this: why would you want to go out with someone who is playing you? I would just totally forget the loser, he isn't worth your time.

like i said hes not as much of a player as u think he has a reallly good personality hes funny, cute ,and athletic. n wen hes not at school w/ me hes so diffrent.

Lynne: ...

thanks for your advice but i dont really no what to say to him at my party he already nos i really care about him n like him....but the fish wont bite the bait. i dont wanna be like " i love u go out with me...n i cant really force him to choose...no matter what hes just gonna say i dunno who????

~Cassie~
Old October 16th, 2005, 02:01 PM   #14
Oath
Banned

Yesterday i went to a football game. I spent most of my time with my x boyfriend n his friends. It cool how me n him are still friends after r almost 2 year relationship. Anyways i was talkin to him n his friend but then i walked away for a sec. to say hi to my friend Kerry. When i went back over to my x bf (connor) he said "ive been down that path already but i dunno" to one of him frineds. when connor left n it was just me n his friend i asked him what him n connor were talkin about??? he said that he told connor to go out w/ me or something n then i guess connor said i already been down that path but i dunno....so i dunno if connor still likes me??

Anyways back to Chris i say him on my way out after the football game. i guess he was sittin w/ his friend danny. When i saw chris i smiled n he looked shocked n then gave me a big smile back......
I think now at school im not gonna talk to him if he likes me he will come up to me n talk to me n stuff....

My halloween party is comin up n i dunno if i should spend my time w/ chris or connor???? its a hard disision.
Old October 16th, 2005, 07:48 PM   #15
ScotsGirl
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkLink101
thanks for your advice but i dont really no what to say to him at my party he already nos i really care about him n like him....but the fish wont bite the bait. i dont wanna be like " i love u go out with me...n i cant really force him to choose...no matter what hes just gonna say i dunno who????
No problem at all Cassie .

And Connor was right with what he said about going down that path before....although, surely he could have come up with a nicer and more imaginative way of saying that ...maybe...adding some words in like that "beautiful path" or .....oh umm...sorry...got carried away there hehe. (someones been watching too many chick flicks hehe )
Anyway, just be careful with that, it didnt work out once so unless youre prepared to put all those reasons it didnt work out behind you, theres a good chance that it will fall at the same hurdles...
You say that youre really good friends with him now? Maybe youre friendship is better than an actual relationship could ever be? But only you will know that so its your call.

I have a question though, are you considering Connor because you like him? Or because there is a chance he likes you?

I know its easy to think you like someone because you know they like you, but its often the confidence and the feelings that you get from knowing that someone admires you, as opposed to actually liking them as a person. Im not saying that this is what it is in your case, im just saying it often happens and it is very easy to fall into it, you just have to think hard about your own feelings.

And as for Chris...its difficult with these kind of things over forums because we only know as much as you tell us regards to him being a player. From what you have told us, it seems that he is playing you. Even if it is on a smaller scale. But there could be alot of reasons for him acting like that, maybe he doesnt even realise himself.
And im glad you decided what you are going to do and not talk to him at school. Let him do the chasing for a change

Anyway, youre halloween party, think about who you like best, who do you want a relationship with. And who says you cant spend some time with both of them, no one said flirting is a crime

Goodluck with things sweetie!
And i hope you have a great night!

xxx
Old October 17th, 2005, 08:11 PM   #16
Oath
Banned

ok my friend keri was talkin to me onlinne n she told me to ask chris out...then chris came online n i said keri wants me to ask u out...i dunno...y???(hahah)
then he said he couldnt answer that question cause he doesnt no who he likes...? How gay is that!!!!!!!

I no i like chris so...................................................................much more then connor! I think it would be best if me n connor just stayed friends.

i didnt really talk to chris at school but he actually talked to me...(SCORE...!!! haha). it was fun we laughed a lot.
then i asked him if he decided who he likes...he said he probly wont decide for a LONG time...i told him im tired of waiting n he say well ull just have to wait.

i really want him to like me cause i like him so much...i think ill ask him about at my halloween party...maybe he could give me an answer if i talk to him in person...i dunno though.

What does VT think hahahah...???
Old October 18th, 2005, 06:12 PM   #17
Oath
Banned

hey today at school was fun..he talked 2 me n i didnt have 2 talk to him 1st...i think he gave up on ally. but he wont decide who he likes...n i dunno y???

Can someone give me some advice....what should i do?
Old October 19th, 2005, 09:45 PM   #18
ScotsGirl
Awesome Poster

Quote:
i asked him if he decided who he likes...he said he probly wont decide for a LONG time...i told him im tired of waiting n he say well ull just have to wait.
No! no you dont 'just have to wait'!
You cant go out and find someone else, someone that will treat you well and make you feel as special as you are!

I think you should (at least) talk to him at your halloween party if you want to .
However if he doesnt decide then in my opinion, you should move on. And i also think that you should tell him exactly what your intentions are if he doesnt decide.
I still cant help but think that he likes the fact that you like him and thats part of the reason why he wont tell you his decision .
But as ive said before, its up to you what you say to him.

I just think you should stop putting your life on hold just because he doesnt want to make a decision .

"No man is ever worth your tears, and the one who is, will never make you cry"

Goodluck sweetie!

xxx
Old October 20th, 2005, 03:57 PM   #19
Oath
Banned

honestly i have no1 else...
Old October 20th, 2005, 04:15 PM   #20
Oath
Banned

yea i dunno...im the kinda girl wen i make up my mind theres nothing stopin me from gettin what i want...so i think chris will come around but if not ill find someone else...im gonna give him another month to decide....like i said i cant really think of ne1 else