Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old November 23rd, 2005, 10:32 PM   #1
RowanVer.3.0
Great Poster

RowanVer.3.0's Forum Picture

Default Telling her.

Hey, lately, I'm starting to think about telling this girl that I like her. Sure, it might not sound complicated, but for so long I've been her friend, like, not SUPER close friends, but we talk like once a day. And when she asked me who I liked and stuff, I'd never say her because I was embarassed and shit..

It's a terrible feeling every day, not being able to say anything and having to wonder if she returns the favor. It feels like a burden that gets heavier every passing day. So, I'm thinking of telling her. Only, here's where it gets complicated, she's going out with one of my friends.. My best friend and him have been hanging out lately. At the halloween dance, her bf dumped her. So, I asked if my best friend new anything.

He told me not to tell anyone but that the girl's bf liked another girl so they broke up. So then they didn't get together(the girl's bf and that other girl) and now the girl I like and her bf are together again. They break up all the time, and I've heard nothing about the girl he liked since. So I dunno how long they'll last. They've been going out off and on for a while.

Regardless, I think I might tell her. Her bf probably wouldn't do anything if he did find out and she probably wouldn't tell anyone anyway. I've been thinking of doing it via MSN..... But nah, that'd be gay.. How do I approach her irl when I see her alone some time. And should I tell her while she's going out with this guy or would it be too akward?

Any help?

All my friends are skeletons,
dulcimers and chariots
prayers to God, oh prayers to God

Was I sleeping all this time?
Was my shadow ever mine?
Wintersleep-Danse Macabre
RowanVer.3.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 24th, 2005, 08:35 AM   #2
RowanVer.3.0
Great Poster

I know.... That's what makes it so hard. I don't want to, but, it's so stupid! They don't do ANYTHING together. They just sit by each other.. I've never even seen them hold hands and word is they don't do anything. Every big social event he dumps her or doesn't go. Like last halloween dance, he dumped her, and the much dance a few weeks ago, he didn't go.... I know this doesn't mean that they don't like each other although it sure seems that way... But still, it just complicates things for me, because last I heard he likes someone else and he's hogging the girl I like...

And, gah, it's almost like he's using her so he'll always have a girlfriend on the side. I mean, he broke up with her because he liked someone else and then when he couldn't get anything going(he made it secrative too) he asked her out again. No one said anything to her because me and my other friend are the only ones that know. I wish I was better friends with her bf, that way we could hang out more like last year when my good friend was going out with her.

Not to mention it would feel so good to set the weight that has been on my back for ages to the ground... Even if she doesn't like me, atleast, I'd know she knows I'm available.. Now, it seems like I'm pushing away-no wonder she doesn't show much if she does like me. It's because I'm too pussy to. It's like I've built a big wall that we're just friends, and now I want to break it with a few simple words so that she knows how I feel.

*sigh*.... This is so dumb, it's like a big drama movie.. And guess what, I hate drama movies.

dulcimers and chariots

Was my shadow ever mine?
Old November 24th, 2005, 08:43 AM   #3
TheWizard
Retired Administrator

TheWizard's Forum Picture

The only way to find out how she feels about you is to ask her out.

Josh

TheWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 24th, 2005, 08:50 AM   #4
RowanVer.3.0
Great Poster

See, that's what complicates things... I can't, she's already going out with someone. So, I'm thinking I might tell her so she'll know I'm available if they ever break up or something.

dulcimers and chariots

Was my shadow ever mine?
Old November 24th, 2005, 09:05 AM   #5
TheWizard
Retired Administrator

TheWizard's Forum Picture

Yeah do it just in case shes looking around.

Josh

TheWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 25th, 2005, 02:50 PM   #6
the_hope_house

I think you should tell her how you feel to her face because
#1: It's manlier
#2: it shows that you aren't afraid to tell her how you FEEL...which is the most important thing, and
#3: it's personal

good luck

Alannah
the_hope_house is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 25th, 2005, 06:18 PM   #7
TreKool

Just do whatever feels right. I learned that in a relationship you just need to follow your heart. Me and my g/f were at he new Harry Potter a week ago. I was there beside her thinking 'Will i grab her hand, or put my arm around her or what....'

At one point she sat foward to fix her hair, and my arm automatically went around her. And for the first time face to face, i told her i loved her and i kissed her. I didnt do it, my heart did.

It is best to ask someone ASAP, as you will only end up getting urself wound up otherwise, and getting ideas. Its much better to leave your feelings out. I always say it to myself.

Down in the river below.....oh uh oh...

www.shannonairportenthusiasts.net ..::... Yeah its mine.....
TreKool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 25th, 2005, 07:24 PM   #8
the_hope_house

yeah thats even better lol

Alannah
the_hope_house is offline   Reply With Quote