Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old January 12th, 2019, 11:35 AM   #1
Allover Kelly

Allover Kelly's Forum Picture

Name: Kelly
Location: Born in Conn. USA moved to FL, then NC now back in Conn. Now live with my Dad's family
Default Kicked out of School for 3 Days and what happened after

Well I go to a school for what is called "Troubled Youth", last Monday in school I had a fight with a other girl. For a really dumb reason. I don't want to go out with her older brother. The thing is they are black and I have had my share of black guys when I was on the streets and foster care. I have told him over and over I did not want to go out with him.
Well last Monday his sister got in my face and asked\demanded to know why I would not go out with her brother. All I said was"I have my own reasons" and she asked "WHAT BITCH". I knew what was going to happen(Your on the streets and you know what will happen). I just started to walk away and she grabbed me. BAD mistake. First I saw we were under in line with a camera. Next as she got in my face more I backed up. (Next I can thank my Dad and his "Redneck friends") She pulled out a old kind of can opener, you know with the hook on it. I told her not to do it. She came at me and with all my might I kicked her it the side of the knee and when she fell, I put my knee in her face and she went out. I walked away but my jeans had blood on them and I went to the office to tell them what happened. The cops showed up and the girl said it was all my fault and I went after her. Now my Dad showed up and he had a friend of his that is a lawyer. I was told not to say anything and the cops, school guard and Dad and friend went to the what we call BS room. There was talking and then the girls Mom showed up and went in the room. My Dad walked out and said we were going home and to not say a word.
Tuesday I was called into the office and my Dad was there and we were told I had 3 days off from school due to the Zero fighting rule. Dad told me it was OK and to come with him. Then I had to talk to his friend(now my lawyer) and I was told to not worry.
Now it is Friday night and the School Board meeting. First the school tried to say I went after the girl due to my "Troubled" past. God my lawyer ripped in to them. Dad just held my hand. Then he asked for the tape from that day and the hallway camera. You could see she went for me and she dropped the can opener and someone she knew picked it up and you could see put it in her bag. The girls Mom wanted to know who was going to pay for her daughters busted up knee and her messed up mouth. My lawyer told her he would file for damages to me due to the other girl clearly started the fight.
The School Board had a HUGE problem. The other girl had a record for doing this(fighting, not getting messed up). My lawyer said he would sue the town and school board if my record was not cleared of this and my Dad would take care of all my medical bills(Jeans got ripped and a band-aid on my knee) He then told the girls Mom if she dropped the charges and the Town or State(It is a half State run school) covers the girls medical bills he will not sue anyone.
The video saved me. I will go back with a clear record and the girl and her brother are going to another school nearer to where they live.
Dad thank you and your friends for showing me how to defend my self.
Back to school Monday YEA.
Allover Kelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2019, 11:49 AM   #2
Natacha
Member++

Natacha's Forum Picture

Name: Natacha
Default Re: Kicked out of School for 3 Days and what happened after

I'm sorry You had to go through so much trouble and distress for the sake of a stupid situation. Sometimes cameras are just the right place at the right time. Parents are often at the right place at the right time too. Luckily it worked out
Natacha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2019, 11:56 AM   #3
EvaNL
Member++

EvaNL's Forum Picture

Name: Eva

Good job, Kelly. You have the right to defend yourself and if that's backed up by camera footage, you're in the clear.
It would have been easy for you to completely flip and beat her to a pulp, but you showed maturity and restraint. And those helped you in having your name cleared. It wasn't just your dad and friends who helped you: you helped yourself
Justice wins

I'm les, feel free to contact me
EvaNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2019, 04:00 PM   #4
ska8er
VT Lover

ska8er's Forum Picture

Name: Andy

Kelly u handled it well thanks to ur Dad ur lawyer and
the camera. If u r being harassed or threatened to the
degree of being harmed u defend urself as well as u can
but if u r in a surrounding where u can move fast to find
cover I would do that and then have someone or urself
call the police. As for the girl and her brother I would
take out a protection order just in case u run into each
other again or she decides to harm u again. I hope u do
well in school and that u r back.
ska8er is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2019, 04:09 PM   #5
Allover Kelly

Location: Born in Conn. USA moved to FL, then NC now back in Conn. Now live with my Dad's family

Dad and his friends are strange at first but they told me if you have a problem, try and walk away. If you can't, Be fast and nasty and don't fight long. I love it when one of Dads friends said, "The only ones that say you did not fight fair will be the one that lost." I guess the kids at school will know that defend my self. I thought the stuff that my parents sent me to classes for this stuff from stuff they taught to the others in their group.
Dad just saw this and told me. A good lawyer helps. LOL
Old January 12th, 2019, 04:12 PM   #6
ska8er
VT Lover

ska8er's Forum Picture

Name: Andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allover Kelly View Post
Dad and his friends are strange at first but they told me if you have a problem, try and walk away. If you can't, Be fast and nasty and don't fight long. I love it when one of Dads friends said, "The only ones that say you did not fight fair will be the one that lost." I guess the kids at school will know that defend my self. I thought the stuff that my parents sent me to classes for this stuff from stuff they taught to the others in their group.
Dad just saw this and told me. A good lawyer helps. LOL
Listen to ur Dad. He says it right.
ska8er is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2019, 04:21 PM   #7
tessa-
Member++

tessa-'s Forum Picture

Name: Tessa

I’m glad it worked out in your favor and the girl is gone
I hope no other trouble will come your way from it!
You’re a badass!!
tessa- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2019, 04:54 PM   #8
Ben7

I'm sorry to hear that your past has not been the smoothest. And foster care too, that can be really tough, I certainly know.

But I'm glad everything worked out for you and that you weren't the one who actually tried to seek a fight. I'm glad that your dad was there to help and his lawyer friend who helped you out. It's pretty cool to read that this issue was resolved in the way that it was, thanks to the video tape.

Just be careful (as you obviously already seem to be), because it's not impossible that that girl might in the future seek retaliation of some sort for her misguided perception that she was wronged in this instance. Good luck!
Ben7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2019, 04:56 PM   #9
Katie2003
Awesome Poster

Name: Katelynn

Rule #1= NEVER fuck with Kelly.........

It's good to hear that it ended well for you. I'd have been really worried without that video it could have gone the other way.
Katie2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2019, 06:55 PM   #10
Allover Kelly

The bottle opener is nasty and it rips the skin. The girls that use them just want to girls to get really messed up. I saw one girl with face scars from that when I was in a group home in NC.
Old January 18th, 2019, 01:08 AM   #11
Connordude

Connordude's Forum Picture

Name: Connor

That’s f’d up!!!
I hope everything goes better at school now
Serious that’s straight up gangsta with the bottle openerb
Connordude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 18th, 2019, 04:34 PM   #12
Naturelover

Naturelover's Forum Picture

Name: Julia

you were attacked by a black girl (and you are white). Is not that racism too?
Naturelover is offline   Reply With Quote