Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 17th, 2018, 02:00 AM   #21
Uniquemind
VT Lover

Default Re: Is gender fluid a mental illness?

My view is that gender identity and sexuality orientation issues are a result of both brain and endocrine system differences as well as a spiritual residual memory of incarnating as past lives in either gender.

It is true the species is designed to be majority female and male, however the formation of the human body from genetic instructions along the DNA and RNA as the embryo forms can also have extreme variation in expression.

It can either be from a series of mutation, environmental pollution that messes with the endocrine system, or traumatic events that shape the brains wiring to accept or reject which direction the psychosocial-sexual identity forms. Some people at a soul level prefer to express themselves in life as liking one gender or the other or possessing a particular type of vessel (male or female) and some are assigned to experience one side or the other by a higher order.

But one thing it is NOT, is that it is NOT A CHOICE and you are born that way, this is where most of the Abrahamic faiths are ignorant and have created a toxic atmosphere where bullying has flourished.

---

I will end my post here as I understand what I said above is controversial but I hope it is not offensive, but it is how I see things on these issues as well as addressing why modern science can't seem to grasp the answers.

Sexuality has always had a spiritual overlap component, and you see this across many cultures, which is why ancient artifacts do depict sexually graphic artwork and idols.

---

To further my point we know that if one were to surgically remove a man's testicles, without modern hormonal supplements they become more feminine.

If one were to surgically remove a woman's ovaries, they would become somewhat more masculine without hormonal drugs.

My point is the body is a vessel, a biological machine, whereby inhabiting it, it is earthly society that then projects the standards and then the judgments of what is valued or devalued.

But do not buy into those standards, remember where you come from. Gender is illusion.

Now you know partly why I declare my gender as an unending eternal circle in my profile.

Last edited by Uniquemind; February 17th, 2018 at 02:09 AM.
Uniquemind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2018, 06:15 PM   #22
wolfeman

Name: Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighStandards View Post
I was told that being gender fluid is a mental illness and am honestly too scared to fact check this.
No, it's not. There are plenty of people who are genderfluid. I've looked it up before, and there were some native american cultures who recognized people who were genderfluid or were a "third gender"

I really think that gender and sexuality are both a little bit fluid for most people... more than people want to admit. I mean a lot of it how a person is born, but a lot of it is us trying to push ourselves into some rigid definition of what male or female is supposed to mean.

Don't be afraid to do research. Just be sure to use private browsing or clear your history after you're done if you have intolerant people living with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Can I tell the police my car's speedometer is fluid?
No, because how fast you're going can get someone else killed. Being true to the gender you are won't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
That said. You decide what your sexuality is. If you think you have to change it. Or want to change it go for it.
I don't remember making a decision to be attracted to one gender/sex or another. Does anyone?

Last edited by wolfeman; February 25th, 2018 at 06:21 PM.
wolfeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2018, 02:19 PM   #23
Bleppo

Bleppo's Forum Picture

Name: Eli

Definitely not a mental illness

Im very bored all the time, mesage me if you are also bored all the time
Bleppo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25th, 2018, 03:57 PM   #24
TWDjacob
Nice Poster

Nope it's not a mental illness at all it's more of just something you feel with in yourself

17 and Bi. Hopefully i answered your question! I love helping everyone with their questions and problems so feel free to message me anything! **PSA- VT is for answering questions and giving advice not for judging or criticizing! **
TWDjacob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25th, 2018, 07:22 PM   #25
Naters2000

Naters2000's Forum Picture

Name: Nate

Most certainly not. Being gender fluid is who you are and how you were born. It isnt a mental illness.
Naters2000 is offline   Reply With Quote