Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [4]

Old June 28th, 2008, 11:44 AM   #1
Rutherford The Brave
Rutherford

Rutherford The Brave's Forum Picture

Name: Gregory
Default End of the road

I'm at the end of my road its my time. I have a knife to my neck and I need help Im on aim theflipsidedude1 but I doubt any of you are on you can talk me out of it but once again I doubt your on.

Drop Acid, Not Bombs.
Rutherford The Brave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2008, 11:48 AM   #2
Bobby
Legendary Member

Bobby's Forum Picture

Name: Bobby
Default Re: End of the road

I added you..but your not online. I can talk. What's wrong?

"Only the most deluded of us could doubt the necessity of this war."
-John McCain
Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2008, 11:50 AM   #3
Rutherford The Brave
Rutherford

I'm on and well i thought you know I'd come clean with my past "expierences" (not getting into details) well lets just say, she wants nothing to do with me.

Drop Acid, Not Bombs.
Old June 28th, 2008, 11:56 AM   #4
Underground_Network
Divide By Hero

Underground_Network's Forum Picture

Name: Adam

You mean Noor? Noor wants nothing to do with you? Please, explain a little bit more. We can't help you if you don't tell us what's wrong as best you can. :/

~Adam~
I'm way too high (too high too high)
To be feeling this dry and low
I'm way too tired, I've tried
I'm fired up and ready to roll
Lets go
Underground_Network is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2008, 01:18 PM   #5
IAMSAM
Legendary Member

Name: Sam!

No, no, no, no. You're just having another 'Moment'. It will pass. Go outside, take a long walk, clear your head.

Noor isnt going to leave you, either, she's probably having a 'moment' of her own, too. Both of you are under a lot of stress, expectant parents are like that.

Go outseide, take a walk, go for a bike ride, get some ice cream. It will be betetr later on, when you get a better perspective. Besides, you're needed now, you cannot just look at yourself anymore.
IAMSAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2008, 01:26 PM   #6
Rutherford The Brave
Rutherford

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMSAM View Post
No, no, no, no. You're just having another 'Moment'. It will pass. Go outside, take a long walk, clear your head.

Noor isnt going to leave you, either, she's probably having a 'moment' of her own, too. Both of you are under a lot of stress, expectant parents are like that.

Go outseide, take a walk, go for a bike ride, get some ice cream. It will be betetr later on, when you get a better perspective. Besides, you're needed now, you cannot just look at yourself anymore.
Its not just another moment. She gives me comfort when I sleep, she brings a smile to my face. shes who I want, and I can lose her really. You seem to be avoiding the seriousness of the situation....

Drop Acid, Not Bombs.
Old June 28th, 2008, 01:36 PM   #7
IAMSAM
Legendary Member

Name: Sam!

I am hardly missing the seriousness of your situation. B/c I like you and understand you, I will overlook that comment! LOL!

I think you might be overreacting to this, or maybe misreading it. You have to be able to let things slide, to know when it's serious or when it's just a 'Moment'. You're both under a lot of stress, She's carrying your child, you have a tight relationship, therefore there's a much better chance it's just a 'Moment'. You have to let them pass without overreacting.
IAMSAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2008, 01:36 PM   #8
Underground_Network
Divide By Hero

Underground_Network's Forum Picture

Name: Adam

^^ He's not avoiding the seriousness of the conversation, he's telling you to relax, to calm down, to clear your head. Once you've done that it will be easier to talk to you. You need to be able to think. Right now your head is probably inundated with innumerous thoughts. Just take a moment to breath, and just think. Think to yourself about the consequences of any courses of action you might take. Think, not only about how much you're hurting right now, but how much other people will be hurting if you do anything drastic.

~Adam~
I'm way too high (too high too high)
To be feeling this dry and low
I'm way too tired, I've tried
I'm fired up and ready to roll
Lets go
Underground_Network is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2008, 03:18 PM   #9
Hyper
VT Lover

Telling the full story might help.

Don't do anything stupid if you love Noor then hurting yourself is a really stupid thing to do. And killing yourself would be the most stupid thing to do since that would ensure that you never get to see Noor again

I'm tough, rough, ready and able
To pick myself up from under this table
Don't stick no sign on me, I got no label
I'm a little sick, unsure, unsound and unstable

But I'm fighting my way back
Hyper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2008, 05:10 PM   #10
Rutherford The Brave
Rutherford

then I'll tell you all. Its sort of embarrassing....but here goes nothing. Ok well about 4 months before I started dating Noor, I was really close to this girl emily. I didnt really like her she was in a sense a sister. Well one night I went over her house, not knowing that her parents went away. So we went upstairs and she told me that she really loved me. I was stunded I didnt like her like sexually. But she undressed and sat on my lap. I was freaking out but she just ripped my shirt. I didn't know what to say, so to sum it up I was basically raped, but in a sense I also Had sex with her..... And I just told Noor about it....

Drop Acid, Not Bombs.
Old June 28th, 2008, 07:01 PM   #11
Hyper
VT Lover

And in a sense it happened before you were even dating. I'm sure she'll realize that.. And I hope you werent afraid to tell her the story as ''embarrasingly'' as you told us

Sure she is upset.. But I am pretty sure she'll realize that this is no reason to stop your relationship.

If you have to talk to her.. You are one of maybe 2 people I have ever seen on VT who I truely believe love someone they refer to as their GF. So work this through..

I'm tough, rough, ready and able
To pick myself up from under this table
Don't stick no sign on me, I got no label
I'm a little sick, unsure, unsound and unstable

But I'm fighting my way back

Last edited by Hyper; June 28th, 2008 at 07:04 PM.
Hyper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2008, 07:54 PM   #12
SirRawrsalot
Nice Poster

SirRawrsalot's Forum Picture

Name: Elliot

Talking is the only way to fix a relationship. I think if you talk it out and relax it will be fine. Please don't attempt/commit suicide. Please, it will be okay, one way or another it will work out. You just have to talk to her. The way you talk about her there's no way she'd leave you. You practically worship her and the odds are she knows that. I don't think she'd leave you. She might be mad for a while, but it will be okay.

~Elliot~

Follow my Tumblr if you like
SirRawrsalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2008, 11:30 PM   #13
theOperaGhost
Banned

You need to talk this out with Noor, Gregory. I'm sure she was initially upset, but she will realize that it was before you were even dating, and like you said, you were basically raped. I think you two need each other. Suicide is no way out. If you kill yourself, your daughter won't have a father and Noor needs you in her life. Your baby needs to have a father. Killing yourself won't solve any problems, it will just create more, maybe not for you, but for everyone else. Talk to Noor and work this out quickly. There will be some tension, but hopefully it will pass with time and just strengthen your relationship. I believe you truly love Noor and she truly loves you, she won't leave you.
I hope this isn't too late.
-Jared
theOperaGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2008, 09:31 AM   #14
Rutherford The Brave
Rutherford

Thanks jared, no its not too late.... I tried, but well I guess her heart was in the right place....

Drop Acid, Not Bombs.