Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old July 2nd, 2008, 12:39 PM   #1
girlygirl
Junior Member+

girlygirl's Forum Picture

Location: on this thing we call earth and on that eath a place called England
Default world crashing down

i really don't know how to carry on with life!
my best friend past away nearly 5 months ago and i feel as tho i have no one, and then i just split wiv my bf and now its like hell at school when ever i see him i burst into tears, my mum and dad keep arguing and it's all getting way to much to handle. i havent cut in over 4 months and i dnt want to start again but i just need some way to get rid of all this stress and pain. i cry all the time and i never sleep and i eat way to much, mentally i cnt cope anymore ! i really need to be calm again because im behind in all my coursework and my planning for duke of edinbrugh! i feel as if my world is crashing down in to pieces
plz if anyone can help plz help me ??

if i have troubles my superhero defies them with his kiss.....
girlygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2008, 01:02 PM   #2
SirRawrsalot
Nice Poster

SirRawrsalot's Forum Picture

Name: Elliot
Default Re: world crashing down

Please don't start cutting again. Try anything on the list of things to do besides cutting (link coming...). 4 months is something to be proud of by the way. Having a friend pass away is a hard thing to deal with and you never really forget about it, but you can't let that keep you down forever. I've been preaching about how everything gets better with time and I've started to actually to believe it. Parents fight, that can be normal. And if they get a divorce they get a divorce. It has absolutely nothing to do with anything you've done. It's between them and court. And about your boyfriend, just let him go. He can't be that special if he broke up with you. Just relax, listen to music, take a walk, throw away any razors laying around and burn them. Trust me. You can get through it. If you feel like it can't get worse, then it can only get better. That's a lot of events happening at once and you just need to think about them one at a time, but don't let them all overwhelm you at once. And I'm really sorry for the loss of your friend. I'm positive that things get better with time. And as an easy stress reliever, ranting on thiis thread might help. (it helps me)

~Elliot~

Follow my Tumblr if you like
SirRawrsalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2008, 03:29 PM   #3
alex_93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaku Geek View Post
Please don't start cutting again. Try anything on the list of things to do besides cutting (link coming...). 4 months is something to be proud of by the way. Having a friend pass away is a hard thing to deal with and you never really forget about it, but you can't let that keep you down forever. I've been preaching about how everything gets better with time and I've started to actually to believe it. Parents fight, that can be normal. And if they get a divorce they get a divorce. It has absolutely nothing to do with anything you've done. It's between them and court. And about your boyfriend, just let him go. He can't be that special if he broke up with you. Just relax, listen to music, take a walk, throw away any razors laying around and burn them. Trust me. You can get through it. If you feel like it can't get worse, then it can only get better. That's a lot of events happening at once and you just need to think about them one at a time, but don't let them all overwhelm you at once. And I'm really sorry for the loss of your friend. I'm positive that things get better with time. And as an easy stress reliever, ranting on thiis thread might help. (it helps me)

I'm sorry but I don't agree with this. Don't deal with it on your own. Don't act like its not a big deal. Get help. If you got a deep cut on your arm the first thing you would do is clean the wound and seek medical help. If u get a deep emotional scar the exact same procedure should be followed. Maybe not everyone needs mental help but I kno a damn few people who should have got it including me. This is only my opinion and just to clarify I do respect Otaku Geek's opinion as well.
alex_93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2008, 03:57 PM   #4
SirRawrsalot
Nice Poster

I never said do it on your own. Help is fine. Help is ..... helpful. And when did I mention being depressed and cutting being no big deal? Please quote the text not what you think I mean. I mean what I wrote. (thanks for being polite about disagreeing +rep)

Anyways, also a therapist helps a lot. You don't need a mental illness for a therapist. I know people who love their life, but want to go to a therapist to let out steam, etc.

~Elliot~

Old July 3rd, 2008, 04:05 PM   #5
alex_93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaku Geek View Post
Just relax, listen to music, take a walk, throw away any razors laying around and burn them.
Sorry if I percieved the meany of ur message wrongly.
Just the above quoted bit of text I felt as if u were saying they could deal with it on their own...mayb they can.
Anyways I now understand otherwise

Alex
Old July 3rd, 2008, 04:07 PM   #6
SirRawrsalot
Nice Poster

Well, help is good, but you need to also be independent and balance it out. That's just what to do if you are by yourself to take your mind off things. The last part about the razors is to remove temptation a little bit. I understand how you got it that way. lol

~Elliot~

Old July 3rd, 2008, 04:18 PM   #7
alex_93

good good
situation resolved lol
I agree with the removing razors thing if it ain't there it can't b used.
Independence is necessery....free will an' all.
Obviously it is up to her to get help all I'm saying is that I advice you do if possible

Alex