Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old November 28th, 2006, 06:59 AM   #1
latedeveloper313
Junior Member+

Exclamation CircumcisionII

I am not circumcised, but when i get an errection my foreskin wont pull back, its too tight and when flacid it is VERY uncomfartable to do so and i struggle to get it back over , when i touch the "head" of my penis it feels horrible and sensitive... is this normal??I am not fully developed and will this change??
Old November 28th, 2006, 07:02 AM   #2
0=
Gone...

0='s Forum Picture

Default Re: CircumcisionII

Your glans have simply grown faster than your foreskin, it will grow too, to help ease it now stretch it to the point just before it starts getting uncomfortable for a minute twice a day. If it gets stuck for a prolonged period of time and begins cutting off bloodflow to the glans then you need immediate medical attention, although it doesn't sound very serious.

Last edited by 0=; November 28th, 2006 at 07:51 AM.
Old November 28th, 2006, 03:32 PM   #3
kragy
Junior Member+

i sort of have the same problem if im taking this in correct. alot of times my foreskin wont go back over my head so i have to pull ir over in a way. the head used to be sore sometimes also but it goes away

well it does sometimes but not like tight as in your saying but just like gets caught under the head (if that makes any sense to you guys) but its very easy to fix

Last edited by kragy; November 28th, 2006 at 03:46 PM.
Old December 1st, 2006, 03:59 PM   #4
JoshDude
Awesome Poster

JoshDude's Forum Picture

Yeh its fine, nothing to worry about... you just need to wait for the foreskin to grow a little longer.
Old December 3rd, 2006, 03:08 AM   #5
Mycall.
Junior Member+

Mycall.'s Forum Picture

um well i cant touch to actual head of my dick without it feeling wierd..so i guess that part is the same as ur going through..but with my foreskin that doesnt happen, only sometimes if i dont precum at all wen im jacking of it hurts to pull it back over.
Old December 3rd, 2006, 06:09 PM   #6
kurlyopapa
Unregistered

I know this sounds stupid but wat exactly is circumcison?

Old December 4th, 2006, 03:04 AM   #7
0=
Gone...

0='s Forum Picture

This thread should not have been labeled circumcision, it should have been labeled foreskin problem. In answer to your question, it is where a doctor cuts off your foreskin, usually as a baby, it is extremely painful as they do not use anything to numb the area. I personally consider it genital mutilation due to the fact that it does nothing but harm the one who is being circumcised.