Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

View Poll Results: How do u like my speech?
Wow Adam... Thats Interesting 12 52.17%
Adam, What the Hell are u takling about u loser... 4 17.39%
I didnt read it... i just wanted to vote 7 30.43%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 29th, 2005, 11:10 AM   #1
AC.wAkeBoArDin.06
VT Lover

AC.wAkeBoArDin.06's Forum Picture

Default My Speech From English Class (Hitler-Bush)

Ok my speech may seem long but ull be entertained when ur reading it... dont worry... And i had this go along with a Powerpoint... so if it ever says like, as seen in this picture... i was refering to the background... and i think i took all parts of it out but there may be 1... and yeah...

My Speech today is on How George W. Bush follows Adolf Hitler's Tactics and why he should be removed from office.

You may be saying to yourself. Adam, come on. Comparing a man like hitler to our president. Its unheard of. But what lies in the facts make this comparison clear. Hitler and Bush both had many things in common with there tactics and ways of running the country.

Here are a few comparisons.

Both Hitler and Bush were elected, but not by majority. In bush�s case, he ran against Gore and took lesser votes than Gore, but still won the term in office.

Both Men have had a sneak attack on them. As we all know, 9/11 was a sneak attack against America. America had to go through a tough time repairing from the losses. The Reichstag Fire was an attack on Germany from one German to the country. It was an act of rebelion and inflicted heavy damage on Germany.

Both rely heavily on propiganda. There are many movies that Hitler showed the German soliers about Jews. Making them look really bad and like scum. President Bush uses many tactics to control the country. His propiganda methods mainly involve the news. Bush has made it so many people in this country, will be afraid if they were next to a muslim. As said yesterday, all of you with the exception of Mr. Gallagher, you would feel scared if you saw a muslim on the same plane as you.

Shock and awe is a big tactic used by both Hitler and Bush. They use an example that will shock the enemy and hit them hard. This was a tactic Hitler used which later, Bush used in the war in Iraq and Afganistan.

Both Repeat lies over and over and over untill people actualy believe that they are true. Such as Bush told America that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction which they didnt have. And Hitler told Germany that Jews were the root of their problem, which was not true. But he repeated it over and over that people believed that it is true.

When Hitler said to Germany, we have a big threat and must eliminate them, people took it seriously. But that threat he said once, was Poland. Poland was not a threat to them at all. And neither is Iraq to America. But we are in there making it our buisness. You may be saying, Germany took Poland for land and living space, America is not doing that. But what we are doing is depleting there oil. We are taking oil that is not ours. Just how Germany took land that is not theirs.

In war, they both had many fronts. We all started with one, but then moved to more. Germany had Russia on one side, France on another, America comming in too, and they were in a squeeze. America started with one front, but then moved on to have many more. We now have Iraq, Afganistan, and starting one in North Korea.

They both attacked a country to take something from them. Where Germany took land from Poland and other places, America is taking oil from Iraq.

Germany Had a holocaust to kill all the Jews, gypsys, and many more people. These people were innocent civilians but Hitler killed them. As America is fighting its wars, we are hurting and killing innocent people. As in a few news articles, is shows we are injuring civilians but are not paying for hospital bills.

Treaties are signed to help the country out in time of war. Germany had treaties preventing them from going to war with Russia and war in general. But these treaties were all broken, just as America broke the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty, the Biological Weapons Convention, the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty, the Convention on the Prohibition of Land Mines, the Chemical Weapons Convention, the Kyoto Global Warming Accord, and the International Criminal Court. All these treaties were scrapped by Bush.

Germans inflicted mass killing ratios just as Bush is doing. For every one American dead in Iraq, there is fourty Iraqi's killed by Americans.

Hitler Convinced Germany that Jews are the root of their problems. Is Bush not doing that to Muslims today?

Not only are they the root of our problems, but Bush has made it today so if you see a Muslim today, you will automaticly think it is a terrorist. Just when they are normal civilians like you.

Bush convinced America saying Hussein is related to Iraq when he clearly had no connection.

Concentration camps were used in Poland to hold the Jews captive and kill off outragius numbers of them. In Iraq today there are concentration camps. They is one in Abu Gharib and in Guantanamo. And many inteogation camps everywhere.

In these interogation camps it has been released that at least 20 people have been killed.

And it has also been released that 20 more Iraqi's were killed of reasons to be anounced in the future. Which still havent been released.

My presentation shows that how Bush follows the ways of Hitler and acts upon it. But when history repeats itself, do we notice? And why do we realize we have a man in office who acts just like one of the hated person in this world. So my presentation shows why Bush should be taken out of office, because if not, it may be to late.

This is my speech in english.... does ne1 else see where im comming from?
I researched this for a few weeks and im like wow... this could make a good debate speech in english class.... so yeah

Do u all agree with what i am saying?

The Years Have Been Short, But The Days Go Slowly By.
~The Shins
AC.wAkeBoArDin.06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2005, 11:43 AM   #2
Dante
Legendary Member

Ada,m, what an awesome speech, I think theres some things to be brushed up on, but what an awesome speech.

If Any Member needs to talk to me about anything, Just PM me, the door is always open.

My blog: Blog...
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2005, 01:04 PM   #3
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover

<-Dying_to_Live->'s Forum Picture

I voted for option B, which is probably no suprise. You know I usually dont split apart people's posts like this, but im feeling good about myself right now.

Quote:
Both Hitler and Bush were elected, but not by majority. In bush�s case, he ran against Gore and took lesser votes than Gore, but still won the term in office.
If you don't like the way the founding fathers wrote the constitution go suck it

Quote:
The Reichstag Fire was an attack on Germany from one German to the country. It was an act of rebelion and inflicted heavy damage on Germany.
Hitler himself started the Richstag fire so he could then blame it on the communists and gain more support for himself

Quote:
Bush has made it so many people in this country, will be afraid if they were next to a muslim
BS, noone is afraid of muslims like you say, and its not like its Bush's doing. there are tons of muslims at my school, is anyone scared? of course not

Quote:
Such as Bush told America that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction which they didnt have
although that wasnt the case, he wasnt lying. to lie he had to withold the truth, which is absolutely impossible for you to prove

Quote:
But what we are doing is depleting there oil.
Congratulations, if you ever go onto OPEC's website and read some of their statistics you will find that Iraq is producing less oil since the war started than they were before we were there.

Quote:
We are taking oil that is not ours. Just how Germany took land that is not theirs.
wrong, were taking oil that is ours. its the same amount of oil weve been taking for decades. were not like the only country who they export oil to. oil is their entire economy, and it gets shipped all over the world legally

Quote:
These people were innocent civilians but Hitler killed them. As America is fighting its wars, we are hurting and killing innocent people
It was hitlers public policy to exterminate the jews. he made speeches in front of his country detailing his final solution. when was the last time you saw george bush on tv explaining that the entire goal of our government is to kill civilians? thats right, never

Quote:
America broke the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty, the Biological Weapons Convention, the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty, the Convention on the Prohibition of Land Mines, the Chemical Weapons Convention, the Kyoto Global Warming Accord, and the International Criminal Court
america can do whatever the fuck it wants. almost every single important international treaty was written by us anyways. you know theres nothing you can do about us either

Quote:
Germans inflicted mass killing ratios just as Bush is doing. For every one American dead in Iraq, there is fourty Iraqi's killed by Americans.
I see this as a compliment, all your emphasizing is our efficient, powerful, and deadly army. thanks

Quote:
Bush has made it today so if you see a Muslim today, you will automaticly think it is a terrorist
Explain to me how one could pull off such a feat. and its no secret that like every single terrorist IS muslim. dont you understand? not all muslims are terrorists, but most terrorists are muslim. Think for a moment, when was the last time youve ever heard of a terrorist attack in any country during your whole life that didnt involve people of the Islamic religion?

Quote:
Bush convinced America saying Hussein is related to Iraq when he clearly had no connection.
I know you probably didnt mean this, because OF COURSE HES CONNECTED TO IRAQ HE WAS THEIR DICTATOR

Quote:
Concentration camps were used in Poland to hold the Jews captive and kill off outragius numbers of them. In these interogation camps it has been released that at least 20 people have been killed.
HOw can you compare the deaths of 20 people to those 4 million deaths that happened at Auschwitz alone?

Sorry i had to dissect your post like that, but i feel that your post was an attack on my country (which i must defend)
<-Dying_to_Live-> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2005, 01:15 PM   #4
AC.wAkeBoArDin.06
VT Lover

i live in America dude... i live in America and i am an American... but i believe our Leader is messing up big big time

haha yeah and i meant Hussain had no connections to Al-Quida

~The Shins
Old May 29th, 2005, 01:57 PM   #5
Gothic_Knight

Gothic_Knight's Forum Picture

Hmm...some of those points are a little rough, some are agreeable...

However, this is a bad comparison. Comparing Bush to a retard is probably a better comparison, not a facist. They can still be compared, but not as easily.

And about Gore losing, that's because of a relatively flawed 200 + year old system that's still in effect. It was used because it was hard to travel around campaigning. Now, however, it can be done, so people are trying to get the electoral collage removed.
Gothic_Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2005, 02:05 PM   #6
Dante
Legendary Member

as I said there r somethings that need to be brushed up on....but great speech nonetheless.

If Any Member needs to talk to me about anything, Just PM me, the door is always open.

Old May 29th, 2005, 02:35 PM   #7
AC.wAkeBoArDin.06
VT Lover

thnx

~The Shins
Old May 29th, 2005, 05:05 PM   #8
boognish
A Pleaser

big problem, the whole bush lied. people lied to bush bush believed bush told. we are not taking oil. if we were wouldnt the gas prices be down? bush didnot use the media. how the hell would he have pulled that off? he has no control over the media plus most of the media is against him, so how i ask you?
and none of the iraqis are "innocent" to be "innocent" they would be against the insergents. against the people that kill, maim, and torture them. but time and time again a family of iraqis are protecting, feeding, nutruing the same people that they want out. when we first went to iraq everyone was thankful we got there. the further along we got, the more the insurgents convinced people we were bad. the unarmed peoples are just as bad as the armed, because the unarmed "look" harmless all the while hiding 20 people willing to blow themselves up to defend the beliefs of some crazy god. and dont go saying that we can talk with the iraqis. muslims, really muslims believe that anyone that isnt a muslim should die and go to hell faster. the iraqi people grew up and only know to kill other people. does anyone here know how "leaders" are chosen in the middle east? well when one leader "dies" another man comes and kills off all opposition and sets his family in the old ones place. death, blood and carnage is the olny thoughts, feelings and actions the iraqis know. you cant talk to a mna that is more than willing to strap 90 pounds of TNT to his chest.

My Views Are Odd, I am Accutally a Republican
i dont suffer from insanity, i enjoy it
i swear to drunk im not god

pm me if anyone needs any kind of help, i probly know the answer you seek
i got a new email...
its gmail! it is: [email protected]
boognish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2005, 05:20 PM   #9
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover

i really liked your post boognish
Old May 29th, 2005, 05:20 PM   #10
Gothic_Knight

Gothic_Knight's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by boognish
big problem, the whole bush lied. people lied to bush bush believed bush told. we are not taking oil. if we were wouldnt the gas prices be down? bush didnot use the media. how the hell would he have pulled that off? he has no control over the media plus most of the media is against him, so how i ask you?
and none of the iraqis are "innocent" to be "innocent" they would be against the insergents. against the people that kill, maim, and torture them. but time and time again a family of iraqis are protecting, feeding, nutruing the same people that they want out. when we first went to iraq everyone was thankful we got there. the further along we got, the more the insurgents convinced people we were bad. the unarmed peoples are just as bad as the armed, because the unarmed "look" harmless all the while hiding 20 people willing to blow themselves up to defend the beliefs of some crazy god. and dont go saying that we can talk with the iraqis. muslims, really muslims believe that anyone that isnt a muslim should die and go to hell faster. the iraqi people grew up and only know to kill other people. does anyone here know how "leaders" are chosen in the middle east? well when one leader "dies" another man comes and kills off all opposition and sets his family in the old ones place. death, blood and carnage is the olny thoughts, feelings and actions the iraqis know. you cant talk to a mna that is more than willing to strap 90 pounds of TNT to his chest.
No...just...no...that is complete prejudice...no...
Gothic_Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2005, 05:21 PM   #11
maximan
Member++

maximan's Forum Picture

I hate bush and all, but he shouldn't be put in the same context as Hitler...
maximan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2005, 05:26 PM   #12
Millermagic
Junior Member+

Millermagic's Forum Picture

Nicely written, however, I disagree completely with the whole thing. Hitler and Bush were completely different. I could go on for hours on hitler (I know alot about him) and how he is different that Bush. If you are saying that Bush acted on propiganda, guess where he got it from. He got his fake information from Clinton who killed our army and our intelligence. But no, they are different in many ways.

Paleoconservative and proud
Millermagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2005, 06:09 PM   #13
Ravenous
Unregistered

Great work adam Ive always thought bush was a complete idiot, this sorta sums it up. Urghhh god cosmos your avatar is really ugly.
Old May 29th, 2005, 06:17 PM   #14
Dante
Legendary Member

maximan i love ur avatar

Old May 29th, 2005, 06:20 PM   #15
Ravenous
Unregistered

Me too
Old May 29th, 2005, 06:25 PM   #16
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover

ya i like mine better
Old May 29th, 2005, 06:31 PM   #17
nwshc
Banned

nwshc's Forum Picture

Hitler wanted to take over the world, we do not. We went to war to keep US safe. Hitler went to war to become ruler of the world.
nwshc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2005, 06:46 PM   #18
DouggyO.o
The Forgotten One

DouggyO.o's Forum Picture

Name: Doug

i thouhgt it was cool!!!
DouggyO.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2005, 07:53 PM   #19
cheese1234
Junior Member+

The speech is great. THis is mroe of a opinion speech though. alot is opinions but I totally agree with it. Although cosmos is right about Auschwitz we need to look at what will happen for the furture. americans have different opinions on foreighn countries and vice versa. overall great speech and excellent wording.
cheese1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2005, 08:19 PM   #20
Dante
Legendary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmos
ya i like mine better
this isnt a competition