Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 17th, 2009, 06:15 PM   #61
scuba steve
Lone Wonderer
 
scuba steve's Forum Picture
 
Name: Calum (steve's just a fall guy)
Join Date: June 2, 2009
Location: UK
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Default Re: Your Facts:

the body can survive without the stomach or splein

i've met the arch-bishop of Liverpool (catholic churchie type man)

Now to find a midget with some Gin and we'll be in business...

When i say pop you say quiz... POP... QUIZ. POP...QUIZ........ yaaaaaay

Quote:
Originally Posted by troubledteen22 View Post
I've tried to have sex but vagina feels nothing like fans

Last edited by scuba steve; August 17th, 2009 at 06:21 PM.
scuba steve is offline  
Old August 17th, 2009, 06:19 PM   #62
peaceloverugby
Great Poster
 
peaceloverugby's Forum Picture
 
Name: Connor
Join Date: May 8, 2009
Location: I live here. I live there. Currently in Cork, Ireland
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Your Facts:

I met the entire St Louis Cardinals baseball team in 2004 (yeah, the ones that went to the World Series!)

I'm related to the Kennedy family, of JFK and RFK fame.

I've been arrested 4 times.


This machine kills fascists.

"I'm a horrible dancer, I ain't gonna lie; But I'll be damned if that means that I ain't gonna try."
peaceloverugby is offline  
Old August 17th, 2009, 06:24 PM   #63
derkderpderp
Member++
 
Name: Habib
Join Date: May 24, 2009
Location: in her heart
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Default Re: Your Facts:

I am currently in an orange room.
derkderpderp is offline  
Old August 17th, 2009, 07:41 PM   #64
ErykaInspire.
Awesome Poster
 
ErykaInspire.'s Forum Picture
 
Name: Eryka
Join Date: May 8, 2009
Location: New York
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Blog Entries: 2
Default Re: Your Facts:

I hate getting my hopes up, yet i ALWAYS do!..
I hate who i am and how everyone lets me get hurt by THEIR actions.

☾I hold the stars between my lips.☆
When I speak, make a wish.

add,msg,talk.
I'm here to help(:
-ErykaInspire.
{ℒℴvℯℓυtιℴηαrч}
ErykaInspire. is offline  
Old August 17th, 2009, 07:54 PM   #65
scuba steve
Lone Wonderer
 
scuba steve's Forum Picture
 
Name: Calum (steve's just a fall guy)
Join Date: June 2, 2009
Location: UK
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Default Re: Your Facts:

when i was washing my face i licked my lips without thinking and got the true bitterness of Clearasil

Now to find a midget with some Gin and we'll be in business...

When i say pop you say quiz... POP... QUIZ. POP...QUIZ........ yaaaaaay

Quote:
Originally Posted by troubledteen22 View Post
I've tried to have sex but vagina feels nothing like fans
scuba steve is offline  
Old August 17th, 2009, 08:00 PM   #66
ErykaInspire.
Awesome Poster
 
ErykaInspire.'s Forum Picture
 
Name: Eryka
Join Date: May 8, 2009
Location: New York
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Blog Entries: 2
Default Re: Your Facts:

I like my new hair. I got my bangs cut and it makes me look completely different.

☾I hold the stars between my lips.☆
When I speak, make a wish.

add,msg,talk.
I'm here to help(:
-ErykaInspire.
{ℒℴvℯℓυtιℴηαrч}
ErykaInspire. is offline  
Old August 17th, 2009, 08:02 PM   #67
scuba steve
Lone Wonderer
 
scuba steve's Forum Picture
 
Name: Calum (steve's just a fall guy)
Join Date: June 2, 2009
Location: UK
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Default Re: Your Facts:

i look so differant and wierd when i get my hair barber shaved so i'm trying to find a long style that fits the bill

Now to find a midget with some Gin and we'll be in business...

When i say pop you say quiz... POP... QUIZ. POP...QUIZ........ yaaaaaay

Quote:
Originally Posted by troubledteen22 View Post
I've tried to have sex but vagina feels nothing like fans
scuba steve is offline  
Old August 17th, 2009, 08:21 PM   #68
ErykaInspire.
Awesome Poster
 
ErykaInspire.'s Forum Picture
 
Name: Eryka
Join Date: May 8, 2009
Location: New York
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Blog Entries: 2
Default Re: Your Facts:

I hold my necklace EVERYtime I walk. Whether it be a short distance, or miles.. I never seem to let it go while walking.

☾I hold the stars between my lips.☆
When I speak, make a wish.

add,msg,talk.
I'm here to help(:
-ErykaInspire.
{ℒℴvℯℓυtιℴηαrч}
ErykaInspire. is offline  
Old August 17th, 2009, 08:30 PM   #69
NightFighter
Nice Poster
 
NightFighter's Forum Picture
 
Name: Ess
Join Date: April 14, 2009
Location: Just here.
Gender: Undisclosed
Blog Entries: 4
Default Re: Your Facts:

When i was nine i fell asleep in the sun and woke up with freckles on one side of my face
If you look closely you'll see 2 freckles on my lips
When i was about 5ish I shook hands with a spider but its leg fell off and i got upset

"But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?"
- Mark Twain

NightFighter is offline  
Old August 18th, 2009, 07:55 AM   #70
MysticalBurrito
VT Lover
 
MysticalBurrito's Forum Picture
 
Name: Sir Burrito
Join Date: January 14, 2009
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Default Re: Your Facts:

I have over 6 nicknames.
I can listen to the same song over and over and not get sick of it.
I'm extremely stubborn
I get really pissed with people call me Emo
I hate being in big groups of people
I stutter when I'm in front of a group of people trying to talk
My name is a run off from the name Carice or something pronounced like that in Greek which means "Grace" in Greek which has haunted me because I'm clumsy XD
MysticalBurrito is offline  
Old August 18th, 2009, 09:55 AM   #71
Random_oso06
Awesome Poster
 
Join Date: January 20, 2008
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 14
Default Re: Your Facts:

My friends and family call me June
I'm very optimistic even when I'm down sometimes
In some of my dreams can cause me major deja vu's
I'm very clumsy to the point I almost broke my leg

"When Life gives you lemons make grape juice then sit down and let the world wonder how you did it" [/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiros View Post
I'm a pretty girl...
Have any questions come ask me
Random_oso06 is offline  
Old August 18th, 2009, 12:22 PM   #72
Deschain
Peach Plum Pear
 
Deschain's Forum Picture
 
Name: Sweet Pea
Join Date: February 6, 2009
Location: Behind the Crimson Door, chillin' with Marcie.
Gender: Male
Default Re: Your Facts:

I always get messages from n00bs saying "ZOMG! Ur hot!" lol

~Lawrence~


~Laura was here~
For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home.
Deschain is offline  
Old August 18th, 2009, 12:26 PM   #73
Harley Quinn
Puddin'
 
Harley Quinn's Forum Picture
 
Name: Siobhan
Join Date: July 18, 2009
Location: London
Age: 23
Gender: Cisgender Female
Default Re: Your Facts:

Hehe only you would get that

for some reason my dog likes licking my face!
I burst out in random dances moves through out the day
I like giving/recieving hugs(it makes me feel special) ;p


Be not afraid of greatness; some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.

[Emerald Dream] if I had a 30 minute orgasm, I would probably need to sleep for a week


~Stevennn

*Ali*
Harley Quinn is offline  
Old August 18th, 2009, 12:51 PM   #74
kenoloor
hookworm
 
kenoloor's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: November 12, 2008
Gender: Undisclosed
Default Re: Your Facts:

I randomly beat out drum beats to whatever song is playing on whatever surface is available. Usually followed by someone yelling at me to stop.

Parables and Parasites
kenoloor is offline  
Old August 18th, 2009, 12:58 PM   #75
Harley Quinn
Puddin'
 
Harley Quinn's Forum Picture
 
Name: Siobhan
Join Date: July 18, 2009
Location: London
Age: 23
Gender: Cisgender Female
Default Re: Your Facts:

Oo my heart just did that weird 5sec thing


Be not afraid of greatness; some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.

[Emerald Dream] if I had a 30 minute orgasm, I would probably need to sleep for a week


~Stevennn

*Ali*
Harley Quinn is offline  
Old August 18th, 2009, 07:01 PM   #76
ErykaInspire.
Awesome Poster
 
ErykaInspire.'s Forum Picture
 
Name: Eryka
Join Date: May 8, 2009
Location: New York
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Blog Entries: 2
Default Re: Your Facts:

I read a page from almost every single book in my library today at work. I had to work in there... didn't get much done.. xD

☾I hold the stars between my lips.☆
When I speak, make a wish.

add,msg,talk.
I'm here to help(:
-ErykaInspire.
{ℒℴvℯℓυtιℴηαrч}
ErykaInspire. is offline  
Old August 18th, 2009, 07:02 PM   #77
Aves
Music Fanatic
 
Aves's Forum Picture
 
Name: Con
Join Date: November 19, 2008
Location: Indiana
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Default Re: Your Facts:

I fell asleep in all of my classes today for a few minutes.

Lexi Is The Bestest
Jo's my sexy nurse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo
That's like oranges smushed into a coconut with a single pube sticking out
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire_Flames View Post
you're like a Thai girl.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiros
Mhmm. RAINBOWS ARE MADE OF MAGIC.
MIKEY WAS HERE AND HE LOVES CON
Aves is offline  
Old August 18th, 2009, 07:03 PM   #78
Deschain
Peach Plum Pear
 
Deschain's Forum Picture
 
Name: Sweet Pea
Join Date: February 6, 2009
Location: Behind the Crimson Door, chillin' with Marcie.
Gender: Male
Default Re: Your Facts:

I just realised that the song Thank You by Dido makes me feel good.

~Lawrence~


~Laura was here~
For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home.
Deschain is offline  
Old August 18th, 2009, 07:07 PM   #79
Aves
Music Fanatic
 
Aves's Forum Picture
 
Name: Con
Join Date: November 19, 2008
Location: Indiana
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Default Re: Your Facts:

I just realized that my post before this one was the 77th post to this thread, and I hate the number 7

Lexi Is The Bestest
Jo's my sexy nurse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo
That's like oranges smushed into a coconut with a single pube sticking out
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire_Flames View Post
you're like a Thai girl.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiros
Mhmm. RAINBOWS ARE MADE OF MAGIC.
MIKEY WAS HERE AND HE LOVES CON
Aves is offline  
Old August 18th, 2009, 07:08 PM   #80
scuba steve
Lone Wonderer
 
scuba steve's Forum Picture
 
Name: Calum (steve's just a fall guy)
Join Date: June 2, 2009
Location: UK
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Default Re: Your Facts:

i'm always too warm even in winter
i'm as stubborn as a politician
i have ginger hair but everyone fights over whether it's ginger or brown
and..... i love french toast!!!

Now to find a midget with some Gin and we'll be in business...

When i say pop you say quiz... POP... QUIZ. POP...QUIZ........ yaaaaaay

Quote:
Originally Posted by troubledteen22 View Post
I've tried to have sex but vagina feels nothing like fans
scuba steve is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2018
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2018, VirtualTeen.org