Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old August 25th, 2005, 01:23 AM   #1
Rowan1011

Rowan1011's Forum Picture

Default This girl.

Well, first thing I'd like to say is the reason I started a new account was because I was changing my email and I made a typo.. So I had to do the process all over again... YAY! :/

Anywho, back on topic.. There's this girl, I've had a crush on her for a couple years(3 to be exact). In conclusion, I'm now her friend(I started hanging out with her in result of being infatuated with her), I'm not really her closest friend-but she knows I exist and her and I talk from time to time.

Anyways.. I just don't get how this whole bond thing gets going. I mean, I know how it works-but how does it start? Do I just ask something pretty blunt like "Hey, wanna go see a movie this friday?".. Also, how do I know if she's ready for that first kiss and etc. I mean, I don't want to force anything on her-and it's pretty lame to ask.

A confused early adolescent, Rowan.
Rowan1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2005, 02:20 AM   #2
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover

<-Dying_to_Live->'s Forum Picture

the "wanna see a movie" question is actually a GREAT way to get things started. start out going places just like normal friends do, and then just do more and more stuff as time goes on.
<-Dying_to_Live-> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2005, 11:05 AM   #3
Elokyn
Awesome Poster

Elokyn's Forum Picture

yeah that's a perfect way to ask her out...I mean I'd be flattered. but

Quote:
Also, how do I know if she's ready for that first kiss and etc.
Just because you date her doesnt mean you have to "kiss and etc."
When I first got with Joseph I flat out asked him, so what are your personal rules for kissing and stuff like that? Cause if I'm in a relationship I wanna know (and I really really wanted to kiss him haha) but yeah take it slow the movie invite is a great start

"An it harm none, do what ye will."
Elokyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2005, 05:28 PM   #4
TheWizard
Retired Administrator

TheWizard's Forum Picture

I like that advice.

Josh

TheWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2005, 01:52 PM   #5
DracoMalfoysLilGrl15

DracoMalfoysLilGrl15's Forum Picture

That is a great way to ask her out

*TOM FELTON IS SEXY*
DracoMalfoysLilGrl15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2005, 09:44 PM   #6
RowanVer.3.0
Great Poster

RowanVer.3.0's Forum Picture

Default 2 Month Update

I'm stupid.

All my friends are skeletons,
dulcimers and chariots
prayers to God, oh prayers to God

Was I sleeping all this time?
Was my shadow ever mine?
Wintersleep-Danse Macabre

Last edited by RowanVer.3.0; June 15th, 2006 at 12:06 PM.
RowanVer.3.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2005, 10:06 PM   #7
Elokyn
Awesome Poster

Elokyn's Forum Picture

"the girl"=emily? she's gorgeous whoever she is.
Jess is purdy also

anyway, it sounds to me like Emily is probably asked out a lot (considering so many guys flock to her) So I think something that would score points for you would to be different......stand out so she realizes how much you like her....I'm thinking a gift or flowers or a card or something on a special day....maybe just doing nice things for her..holding doors open pulling out her chair...those kinds of things. then gradually go into the..oh I really wanna see this movie that's playing <oh I wanna see it too> you wanna go see it friday? (of course not exactly like that, but you get what I mean lol) let her know that you like her....moving on

I think the fact that she asked if you liked coleen may mean something...like I never give a crap who is going out with who unless I'm interested in a person. That may be just me though.

The only other thing I can say is....you say you were worried about moving over by her when she was by jordan and dylan cause you didn't wanna be too obvious......BE OBVIOUS let her know something. I wish you luck!

Old November 1st, 2005, 11:28 PM   #8
RowanVer.3.0
Great Poster

Thanks for the advice, I need it.

dulcimers and chariots

Was my shadow ever mine?
Old November 1st, 2005, 11:42 PM   #9
RowanVer.3.0
Great Poster

wtf

dulcimers and chariots

Was my shadow ever mine?
Old November 2nd, 2005, 06:51 PM   #10
ThePhantom
Awesome Poster

ThePhantom's Forum Picture

take a picture of a mirror reflecting a mirror

really off topic i know but ive always wanted to see waht it looks like

http://usera.imagecave.com/aoxfordca/Phantomsig.png
Gay. Vegetarian. Atheist.
www.alexoxford.com
Private message me for cognitive therapy.
I am going to major in social psychology.
*Like What i have to say? Click the scale to the left!*
ThePhantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2005, 07:02 PM   #11
RowanVer.3.0
Great Poster

Lol... Alright, I'll do that later and put it up for you, although I know what it looks like already.

Anyways.. Emily's going out with Dylan again... Even though she said she wouldn't according to Jason. Figures. It seems like whenever a social event comes up he dumps her.. Like right before the all nighter he dumped her last, and right before the last dance he dumped her too..

Jason's been hanging out with Dylan a bit lately and he reported the reason he dumped Emily was because he likes Leah... But, I don't know what happened-if Leah rejected him or he decided he didn't have the guts yet to ask her or what... All I know, is he likes Leah(I have to let on I know nothing though because Jason wasn't supposed to tell me). He's going to dump her again I figure. I think I might ask her out then.

I think, the reason I don't want to be too obvious is because I really really like her... And I'd rather be her friend then nothing at all. I mean, if she rejected me, there's not really anyone else I'd want to ask out..

dulcimers and chariots

Was my shadow ever mine?
Old November 3rd, 2005, 06:25 PM   #12
RowanVer.3.0
Great Poster

Hmm weird day today.. Tried being more obvious I guess..:
I arrive at school, I get my homework, naturally I have to bash my locker shut and closed with my knee every day since I'm so unorganized. Today Emily says "I'm going to do this Rowan style" and she bashed her locker with her knee to close it.

I arrive in homeroom, Coleen's not at school today. So there's an empty seat then Daniel then Emily, but the table is like this: Emily here-\_|__|_/ me in the middle

Anyways, nothing happened until English (3rd and 4th period)(same class as homeroom class). So, I sit in my regular seat. I continue working, I read chapter 3 of this book then finish up the questions for that chapter. I let out a sigh when I'm complete. Emily's like "Sad because Coleen isn't here" so I say "Of course" sarcasticly.

Later I move into the seat next to Daniel and one person away from Emily. Sam(who sits on the furthest oposite corner of emily) says "Why are you sitting there?" I say " Because you guys beat me" then smirk. Later at 4th period, Emily asks if she can wear my hoodie because she's cold. I say yeah, and lend it to her.

After fourth period was finished, it was lunch. I decided to sit next to Jason, Jordan, Emily and Dylan. I was next to Dylan who was next to Emily. Dylan dared me to put my arm around some sixth grade girl and say "Hey baby, what's goin' on..?". So, I did it, why not? The girl's like "Who are you...?" and moves.

Then another one comes, 'cept this time it's a guy. They dare me to do it. So again I do it, they all laugh. The guy I put my arm around left the table too and Emily was like "Rowan, stop scaring all the sixth graders away" and started giggling.

After lunch we had math and social, both periods I sit at the exact oposite spot from emily. Her on one side and me on the other side of the room. I catch her looking at me from time to time and she catches me looking at her. Sometimes she'd look away sometimes I would.

Then, Nick says something funny(the guy who's sitting next to Emily) and she looks at me and giggles. I just gave a blank smile because it was uncalled for since we usually were looking away from each other.

Before 7th period, Science, she gives me back my hoodie. On the walk there I said "Now my hoodie smells like mints" then chuckle a bit(what.. it's true it does) she laughed and said "really?". Jordan flirts with her all period long. At one point he says "Dont'cha wish your boyfriend had an ass like mine, dont'cha, dont'cha, dont'cha wish your boyfriend was hot like me, don'tcha, dont'cha"(song like though). She said "What's wrong with you" whilst laughing.

He was being so arrogant it pissed me off, I felt like kicking his ass despite how he has about 30 pounds and 1-2inches on me... Near the end of the period I went and sat by her and Jordan. She left soon there after and went and sat by Ryder, John and Nick. I stayed with Jordan despite how he pisses me off...

Anyways that was my day..

-Picture Taken off by Rowan-

dulcimers and chariots

Was my shadow ever mine?

Last edited by RowanVer.3.0; March 7th, 2007 at 03:05 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2005, 06:46 PM   #13
Elokyn
Awesome Poster

Elokyn's Forum Picture

well you sound a bit more confident now with the sitting by her and stuff...it sure does sound like she likes you.

Old November 3rd, 2005, 06:56 PM   #14
RowanVer.3.0
Great Poster

Yeah, I don't know anymore. Anyways, next time she's single though, I'm asking her out for sure. Enough pussying out... Besides, the worst she can do is say no.

dulcimers and chariots

Was my shadow ever mine?
Old November 3rd, 2005, 07:40 PM   #15
Elokyn
Awesome Poster

Elokyn's Forum Picture

good for you!!

Old November 7th, 2005, 06:52 PM   #16
RowanVer.3.0
Great Poster

hmm... I've been wondering lately.... Am I even in her league....? I mean, I'm nice enough and all, but whenever I look at her I realize she's probably the prettiest girl in the school. And that's not just me, I know some other people that feel that way too. Am I even in her league? I don't really want to know, but at the same time I really do. So be honest. Am I?

-Picture Taken off by Rowan-

I really don't think so. I think I'm gonna give up. She's too popular for me I figure. I mean, I'm not considered a loser or anything, in fact, I hang out with the "In Clique" at school.. But I'm feeling really skeptical especially when I see her around other guys lately..

Damn, I wish I was a more assertive type of guy like Jordan..

dulcimers and chariots

Was my shadow ever mine?

Last edited by RowanVer.3.0; March 7th, 2007 at 03:05 PM.
Old November 7th, 2005, 07:21 PM   #17
serial-thrilla
VT Lover

if you even think your not good enough for her dont ask her out.
serial-thrilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2005, 07:40 PM   #18
RowanVer.3.0
Great Poster

Yeah, good idea. I guess I'll just be her unintentional friend again and find someone else to go out with.

dulcimers and chariots

Was my shadow ever mine?
Old November 11th, 2005, 01:08 PM   #19
barryluvsjasmin

wow.....u went thru all those years......find a gurl......(its important)
barryluvsjasmin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2005, 06:25 PM   #20
RowanVer.3.0
Great Poster

hmm today I was talking to Emily on MSN... Here's the conversation. I kind of feel like I don't like her because she's so popular and she likes a lot of different things than me...... But I dunno, it's harder than I thought to drop a crush you've had for such a long time....

ºOº Èmïl¥ ºO* *ILövê ¥ou Ð¥låñ* * LyingIsTheMostFunAGirlCanHaveWithoutTakingHerClothesOff says:
little leah is moving to our school!
Rowan says:
That's cool I guess
ºOº Èmïl¥ ºO* *ILövê ¥ou Ð¥låñ* * LyingIsTheMostFunAGirlCanHaveWithoutTakingHerClothesOff says:
why you dont like her?
Rowan says:
Eh.. No.... Well, not the way she likes me anyway.
Rowan says:
It's just kinda odd. On MSN she always greets me like "Hey Cutie!" and shit, and I even told her I'm not interested....
lmao
shes crazy like that
Rowan says:
yeah.... She seems nice enough though
yeah she is
Rowan says:
Reminds me of mallory for some reason though
who leah?
Rowan says:
yup
Rowan says:
They kind of look alike I find or something
i find they act alike cause thay are allways togetther
Rowan says:
Yeah, that's probably it. It's probably just subconcious because how they're always near.
yup i think so to
so0o0o who ya liken?
Rowan says:
hmm, no one in particular.
hmmmm no one or no one in particular?
Rowan says:
Uhmm.. Well, I don't really have my eye on anyone.
ahhh interesting....colleen?
Rowan says:
Haha, nah.
Chris says:
One thing, she's kind of a ditz, secondly, she's uber green
lmao
doy uo think sam is pretty
?
Rowan says:
Well.. She's not really ugly.. But she's not my type to be honest.
ahhh cuz i think im not sure but i think she likes you
Rowan says:
yeah. I kinda figured.
why lol?
Rowan says:
Hmm.. I dunno. Just had a notion I suppose.
ahh i see
Rowan says:
But yeah, sucks, 'cause I'm not interested at all. Too bad too, sucks finding out someone you like doesn't like you back.
yeah ive had that feeling plenty
Rowan says:
heh
Rowan says:
Yeah. I dunno, it's weird, I feel uncomfortable around most of the girls in english lol
like who?
Rowan says:
Umm.. Well, I dunno, the girls in french seemed more approchable. Like... Maybe I was just more like the girls in french or something I dunno
do you feel uncomfortable aroud me?
Rowan says:
No actually, you're probably my best friend girl even out of the girls in french.
Rowan says:
Not much competition though.. I mean, you little Leah and amber are probably the only girls I talk to
really
?
Rowan says:
yeah lol
Rowan says:
I know, it's weird 'cause I don't talk to you too much either which shows how little I talk to girls.
oh lol
i dont talk cause you go home for activity and we dont sit near each other in calss
Rowan says:
yeah, I know. I wasn't like pointing fingers or anything lol just making a point of how little I talk to girls
i know i got that lol
i gtg buh bye xox
Rowan says:
later

What do you all think?

dulcimers and chariots

Was my shadow ever mine?