Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old December 12th, 2013, 08:39 PM   #1
Pierce
Member++

Pierce's Forum Picture

Name: Chase
Exclamation Please Read and Comment

I feel horrible. Its rare for me to be in this part of the forum. I used to have serious depression. That used to be when I cared about school and my grades.I had a mentla breakdoen about a year and a half ago, I thought I was fine now. Im seruously depressed. I'm not unhappy or feeling down, I'm depressed. I have no one in the world to talk to. I'm the kind of guy that everyone knows,I get along with most but I have no friends. I really only had 1 friend my entire life and that was when i was reall young.. This post doesn't even make sense, I'm sorry if someone can comment that would be great. I want to go into an everlasting sleep and stay there. A large part of the problem is that ige been told I'm very smart, I'm very bright, an intellectual, smartsst in claass. I have failed every class I took this year. I don't care about life, I'm uninspired, I'm going to a community college next year, if I pass hihh school. what do I do? Life is horrible, it really is. The brief moments of hapiness are not worth the overwhelmingly common moments of depression and sadness. What do I do? Idk, I feel like there's so much more I wanna say. Idk I'm here on m phone I cqnt go to sleep I'm asking u for help. I'm confused so alone and I need help. Can anyone help me? I need help.
Pierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2013, 09:18 PM   #2
skittles_was_here
Banned

Name: skittles
Default Re: Please Read and Comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierce View Post
I feel horrible. Its rare for me to be in this part of the forum. I used to have serious depression. That used to be when I cared about school and my grades.I had a mentla breakdoen about a year and a half ago, I thought I was fine now. Im seruously depressed. I'm not unhappy or feeling down, I'm depressed. I have no one in the world to talk to. I'm the kind of guy that everyone knows,I get along with most but I have no friends. I really only had 1 friend my entire life and that was when i was reall young.. This post doesn't even make sense, I'm sorry if someone can comment that would be great. I want to go into an everlasting sleep and stay there. A large part of the problem is that ige been told I'm very smart, I'm very bright, an intellectual, smartsst in claass. I have failed every class I took this year. I don't care about life, I'm uninspired, I'm going to a community college next year, if I pass hihh school. what do I do? Life is horrible, it really is. The brief moments of hapiness are not worth the overwhelmingly common moments of depression and sadness. What do I do? Idk, I feel like there's so much more I wanna say. Idk I'm here on m phone I cqnt go to sleep I'm asking u for help. I'm confused so alone and I need help. Can anyone help me? I need help.
i have a problem very similar to yours and have always felt better if i talk to someone about it. you can always pm me if you need someone to talk to.
skittles_was_here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2013, 09:56 PM   #3
Believe

Believe's Forum Picture

Name: Tony

I felt the same recently and most of my life; im here if you wanna talk man
Believe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2013, 02:12 AM   #4
jesusogpaign

Name: Jesus

Dude, sometimes I feel the same way. First year of community college, and yeah I kinda failed two classes, for exactly the reasons you said. I know what it's like.

Oh, faithful. I'm amazed to find you look that way. Oh, faithful, put away the pills, come waste away with me. ~ Of Mice & Men
jesusogpaign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2013, 08:29 AM   #5
ksdnfkfr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierce View Post
I feel horrible. Its rare for me to be in this part of the forum. I used to have serious depression. That used to be when I cared about school and my grades.I had a mentla breakdoen about a year and a half ago, I thought I was fine now. Im seruously depressed. I'm not unhappy or feeling down, I'm depressed.
Like you are saying - this is an illness - not an attitude.
What would you do if you were suffering from diabetes?
You would get it treated wouldn't you? This is no different.
ksdnfkfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2013, 08:51 AM   #6
Miri
Nice Poster

Miri's Forum Picture

Name: Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
Like you are saying - this is an illness - not an attitude.
What would you do if you were suffering from diabetes?
You would get it treated wouldn't you? This is no different.
This, exactly. Depression is an illness, and something that cannot be treated by "simply getting happy". It doesn't work like that.
I would try to find someone you can trust to talk to about it, or go in and see your doctor, and maybe get an antidepressant if they feel it's necessary.
Miri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2013, 02:26 PM   #7
Axw_JD
Member++

Name: J

It scares me how I could see myself writing this exact same post... all I can say is you need a friend, someone that can be there and you can talk to, someone who can just give you a hug when you need it. You said you used to have a best friend, what happened? Is there a way you can reconnect with that person?
Axw_JD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2013, 01:36 PM   #8
Were
Unactivated Member

Were's Forum Picture

Life is so precious,don't think of ending it and God is the answer to everything.
i personally testify that whenever i say a prayer,it is answered,God never lies.
call upon God's name and He will answer,trust me and always think positive,just don't have any negative thinking.
Were is offline   Reply With Quote