Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 12th, 2019, 03:58 PM   #1
thewilddog
Member
 
thewilddog's Forum Picture
 
Name: Mrs.Birthday Dog
Join Date: May 10, 2019
Location: Somewher in France...
Gender: Other
Blog Entries: 1
Default Archie Sussex Was Born :-)

Baby Sussex has finally arrived, I cant wait to get more pics!!!!!! ! New british royals are so adorable!! He is so cute!! Born last Monday at 5 am more info on the daily mail
EDIT:added daily mail

Last edited by thewilddog; May 12th, 2019 at 04:02 PM.
thewilddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2019, 04:01 PM   #2
Natacha
Awesome Poster
 
Natacha's Forum Picture
 
Name: Natacha
Join Date: November 10, 2018
Location: North of Copenhagen Denmark
Gender: Female
Default Re: Archie Sussex Was Born :-)

I wouldn't know who that is, but I'm happy you have something new to be excited about
Natacha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2019, 04:02 PM   #3
thewilddog
Member
 
thewilddog's Forum Picture
 
Name: Mrs.Birthday Dog
Join Date: May 10, 2019
Location: Somewher in France...
Gender: Other
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Archie Sussex Was Born :-)

Megan Markles child IE british royal @Natacha
thewilddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2019, 04:04 PM   #4
Natacha
Awesome Poster
 
Natacha's Forum Picture
 
Name: Natacha
Join Date: November 10, 2018
Location: North of Copenhagen Denmark
Gender: Female
Default Re: Archie Sussex Was Born :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewilddog View Post
Megan Markles child IE british royal @Natacha
Ohh I see. I like royal families, so now I'm pleased Thank you
Natacha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2019, 11:11 AM   #5
ShineintheDark
Awesome Poster
 
Name: Magnus
Join Date: April 11, 2017
Location: United Kingdom
Gender: Male
Default Re: Archie Sussex Was Born :-)

Archie Harrison Mountbatton-Windsor, heir to the Duchy of Sussex*. He looks really cute but he won't have any effect on the royal line of succession at all. He's currently 7th in line for the throne so will live his life as the cool mixed race cousin of the future king.
ShineintheDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2019, 01:40 PM   #6
thewilddog
Member
 
thewilddog's Forum Picture
 
Name: Mrs.Birthday Dog
Join Date: May 10, 2019
Location: Somewher in France...
Gender: Other
Blog Entries: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShineintheDark View Post
Archie Harrison Mountbatton-Windsor, heir to the Duchy of Sussex*. He looks really cute but he won't have any effect on the royal line of succession at all. He's currently 7th in line for the throne so will live his life as the cool mixed race cousin of the future king.
yeah, i couldnt be bothered to write/spell that name so i put archie sussex! lol
thewilddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2019, 11:11 PM   #7
LiberalTurboprop
Nice Poster
 
LiberalTurboprop's Forum Picture
 
Name: Connor
Join Date: March 24, 2019
Location: Australia
Gender: Male
Default Re: Archie Sussex Was Born :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShineintheDark View Post
He's currently 7th in line for the throne so will live his life as the cool mixed race cousin of the future king.
Unless someone gets creative with an axe towards a bunch of snobby, inbred Germans.
LiberalTurboprop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2019, 12:11 PM   #8
Adamant
Great Poster
 
Adamant's Forum Picture
 
Name: Adam
Join Date: October 17, 2018
Location: London
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Archie Sussex Was Born :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProbsNotInteresting View Post
Unless someone gets creative with an axe towards a bunch of snobby, inbred Germans.
Not sure how many prejudices you can fit into one post.
Don't think the royals do any real harm. Yes, they sure do have priiveleges but its not their fault and Archie hes not been given any royal titles.
Prince Harry also organised the invictus games which i think is good and he wouldn't have been able to do if he hadn't had the royal connections.
Adamant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2019, 12:19 PM   #9
LiberalTurboprop
Nice Poster
 
LiberalTurboprop's Forum Picture
 
Name: Connor
Join Date: March 24, 2019
Location: Australia
Gender: Male
Default Re: Archie Sussex Was Born :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamant View Post
Not sure how many prejudices you can fit into one post.
Don't think the royals do any real harm. Yes, they sure do have priiveleges but its not their fault and Archie hes not been given any royal titles.
Prince Harry also organised the invictus games which i think is good and he wouldn't have been able to do if he hadn't had the royal connections.
A landed monarchy just seems to be the opposite of values I'd like for my country - democracy, equality of opportunity, modernity, etc. I mean it's up to the UK to keep them and they can foot the bill for them, but when the referendum comes here in Australia (probably when Liz 2.0 kicks the bucket) to boot them out of our head of state and off our coins, I'm voting yes.
LiberalTurboprop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2019, 03:02 PM   #10
thewilddog
Member
 
thewilddog's Forum Picture
 
Name: Mrs.Birthday Dog
Join Date: May 10, 2019
Location: Somewher in France...
Gender: Other
Blog Entries: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProbsNotInteresting View Post
A landed monarchy just seems to be the opposite of values I'd like for my country - democracy, equality of opportunity, modernity, etc. I mean it's up to the UK to keep them and they can foot the bill for them, but when the referendum comes here in Australia (probably when Liz 2.0 kicks the bucket) to boot them out of our head of state and off our coins, I'm voting yes.
What have they done?? They are perfectly nice people, The Queen is lovely and the uk / ausralia has a prime minister. Royalty these days is mostly a a sort of mascot for your country i guess. If they did try anything theyd be removed almost instantly
thewilddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2019, 05:01 PM   #11
Adamant
Great Poster
 
Adamant's Forum Picture
 
Name: Adam
Join Date: October 17, 2018
Location: London
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Archie Sussex Was Born :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProbsNotInteresting View Post
A landed monarchy just seems to be the opposite of values I'd like for my country - democracy, equality of opportunity, modernity, etc. I mean it's up to the UK to keep them and they can foot the bill for them, but when the referendum comes here in Australia (probably when Liz 2.0 kicks the bucket) to boot them out of our head of state and off our coins, I'm voting yes.
Got no problem with that. Its your choice. I just know I would rather have our royal family and the judges and army officially in her name than in the hands of presidentslike in some so called democratic countries.
Adamant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2019, 12:08 AM   #12
LiberalTurboprop
Nice Poster
 
LiberalTurboprop's Forum Picture
 
Name: Connor
Join Date: March 24, 2019
Location: Australia
Gender: Male
Default Re: Archie Sussex Was Born :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewilddog View Post
What have they done?? They are perfectly nice people, The Queen is lovely and the uk / ausralia has a prime minister. Royalty these days is mostly a a sort of mascot for your country i guess. If they did try anything theyd be removed almost instantly
True but I don't think monarchy is good and I don't think that any people deserve the privileges of monarchy. Like I said, I think they're a completely inappropriate mascot for my country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamant View Post
Got no problem with that. Its your choice. I just know I would rather have our royal family and the judges and army officially in her name than in the hands of presidentslike in some so called democratic countries.
If we got rid of her, we'd probably just have a very weak President like the Governor-General is now. And the armies of these countries are basically in the hands of the Prime Minister anyway - they're not going to obey the Queen over the PM.
LiberalTurboprop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2019, 10:17 PM   #13
lliam
Awesome Poster
 
lliam's Forum Picture
 
Name: Liam
Join Date: July 29, 2015
Location: The new ground on the hill with the Pacific beach nearby and the great wild beyond.
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 8
Default Re: Archie Sussex Was Born :-)

It's always entertaining to read debates from monarchy supporters and their opponents. It always ends up emotionally so fast.

So:

Good luck Archie. May no French-inspired revolutionaries ever cross your path.





"Life is that prison you'll never leave alive."



lliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2019, 12:21 AM   #14
LiberalTurboprop
Nice Poster
 
LiberalTurboprop's Forum Picture
 
Name: Connor
Join Date: March 24, 2019
Location: Australia
Gender: Male
Default Re: Archie Sussex Was Born :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lliam View Post
It's always entertaining to read debates from monarchy supporters and their opponents. It always ends up emotionally so fast.

So:

Good luck Archie. May no French-inspired revolutionaries ever cross your path.
Damn, shouldn't have bought stocks in guillotines.
LiberalTurboprop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2019, 02:33 AM   #15
thewilddog
Member
 
thewilddog's Forum Picture
 
Name: Mrs.Birthday Dog
Join Date: May 10, 2019
Location: Somewher in France...
Gender: Other
Blog Entries: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProbsNotInteresting View Post
Damn, shouldn't have bought stocks in guillotines.
LOL!!
thewilddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2019, 07:11 AM   #16
Oskarr2005
Awesome Poster
 
Name: Oscar
Join Date: June 16, 2018
Location: UK
Age: 14
Gender: Male
Default Re: Archie Sussex Was Born :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewilddog View Post
Baby Sussex has finally arrived, I cant wait to get more pics!!!!!! ! New british royals are so adorable!! He is so cute!! Born last Monday at 5 am more info on the daily mail
EDIT:added daily mail
Who cares??
Oskarr2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2019, 03:49 AM   #17
RocketSkier
Junior Member+
 
Join Date: October 20, 2018
Gender: Male
Default Re: Archie Sussex Was Born :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oskarr2005 View Post
Who cares??
Definitely I do not care.
He's a baby like many others, monarchy is such a stupid thing
RocketSkier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2019, 04:25 PM   #18
thewilddog
Member
 
thewilddog's Forum Picture
 
Name: Mrs.Birthday Dog
Join Date: May 10, 2019
Location: Somewher in France...
Gender: Other
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Archie Sussex Was Born :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oskarr2005 View Post
Who cares??
I care, as many others do. If you have no interest in this topic kindly refraiin from posting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketSkier View Post
Definitely I do not care.
He's a baby like many others, monarchy is such a stupid thing
Some think otherwise. Monarchy has been around for quite a while, so, I wouldn't dismiss it entirley.\_*-*_/

thx
-The Wild Dog- a homeschooler, debater, reader, coder. Loves hearing about new inventions and technology!

PM me whenever! I love to chat/rant! If you don't i'll PM you!
(My Uncle (professional photographer and computer programmer) took the photo of mr birthday dog!)
thewilddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2019, 04:47 PM   #19
Barbara.
Barbie Doll
 
Barbara.'s Forum Picture
 
Name: Barb
Join Date: June 23, 2016
Location: In a home of love
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Default Re: Archie Sussex Was Born :-)

Another precious baby is born.

Barbara. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2019, 11:59 PM   #20
Zika
Awesome Poster
 
Join Date: November 17, 2018
Location: the sweet spot
Gender: Cisgender Male
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Archie Sussex Was Born :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShineintheDark View Post
Archie Harrison Mountbatton-Windsor, heir to the Duchy of Sussex*. He looks really cute but he won't have any effect on the royal line of succession at all. He's currently 7th in line for the throne so will live his life as the cool mixed race cousin of the future king.
Wasn't that basically the situation with prince andrew? He would never ascend to the thrown and has been primarily impotent as a member of the royal family his entire adult life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamant View Post
Got no problem with that. Its your choice. I just know I would rather have our royal family and the judges and army officially in her name than in the hands of presidentslike in some so called democratic countries.
Realistically though, your royalty is just figure heads at this point in history, are they not? Certainly the queen doesn't have any true effect on the judiciary or military. They're not really in her hands. They were, until the other day, in the hands of May. Less effective, though less narcissistic than Trump.
Zika is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2019
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2018, VirtualTeen.org