Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 10th, 2019, 11:10 PM   #21
KatieCO2003
Nice Poster
 
KatieCO2003's Forum Picture
 
Name: Katie
Join Date: March 31, 2017
Location: Mountains of Colorado, USA
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Default Re: Catholic churches

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilyfox View Post
i doubt that, the catholics are more likely to do it because they donít marry or have relationships like humans are supposed to
and their institution has been covering it up for centuries now
bullshit.
KatieCO2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2019, 11:14 PM   #22
mjolnir3613
Great Poster
 
mjolnir3613's Forum Picture
 
Name: S
Join Date: May 1, 2011
Location: ASGARD
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 3
Default Re: Catholic churches

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieCO2003 View Post
bullshit.
i agree with you

BY THE GRACE OF ODIN AND THE POWER OF THOR; I BESEECH THEE; GRANT ME THE STRENGTH, COURAGE, AND WISDON OF THE GODS
Likes: (1)
mjolnir3613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2019, 11:20 PM   #23
KatieCO2003
Nice Poster
 
KatieCO2003's Forum Picture
 
Name: Katie
Join Date: March 31, 2017
Location: Mountains of Colorado, USA
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Default Re: Catholic churches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilyfox View Post
It is one of more non-biblical versions of Christianity so itís not surprising it has issues
Emily, you are a bigot. If you substituted the word JEW for every trime you've used the word Catholic in this thread, how would you sound right now? Like a Nazi? Like the KKK?

And by the way, I've never known any Catholic, Priest or otherwise, that has molested anyone. My abuser was an athiest. Funny I didn't hear you say "I wonder how anyone could be an athiest after how Katie's athiest-mother tried to beat and kick her to death".
KatieCO2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2019, 12:03 AM   #24
Emilyfox
Member++
 
Emilyfox's Forum Picture
 
Name: Emily
Join Date: January 30, 2019
Location: Montana
Age: 13
Gender: Female
Default Re: Catholic churches

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieCO2003 View Post
Emily, you are a bigot. If you substituted the word JEW for every trime you've used the word Catholic in this thread, how would you sound right now? Like a Nazi? Like the KKK?

And by the way, I've never known any Catholic, Priest or otherwise, that has molested anyone. My abuser was an athiest. Funny I didn't hear you say "I wonder how anyone could be an athiest after how Katie's athiest-mother tried to beat and kick her to death".
Iím sorry you feel that way, Iíve got no issue with the people just the leaders that have allowed evil things to happen
Iím so sorry that happened to you and I donít agree with atheists either but there isnít some atheist organisation that have leaders find out one of their people have been raping kids send them to another country or area to work and cover up the crime
My dad was abused by the local priest and no one believed him but when others started making complaints all of a sudden, new priest was taking his place as he was off to go do missionary work
They do evil stuff
Emilyfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2019, 12:07 AM   #25
Emilyfox
Member++
 
Emilyfox's Forum Picture
 
Name: Emily
Join Date: January 30, 2019
Location: Montana
Age: 13
Gender: Female
Default Re: Catholic churches

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieCO2003 View Post
bullshit.
You donít think making men in positions of power never to marry, date, have sex or even be allowed to masturbate as anything like that which could be considered lustful wonít result in problems?
Emilyfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2019, 08:05 AM   #26
mjolnir3613
Great Poster
 
mjolnir3613's Forum Picture
 
Name: S
Join Date: May 1, 2011
Location: ASGARD
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 3
Default Re: Catholic churches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilyfox View Post
Iím sorry you feel that way, Iíve got no issue with the people just the leaders that have allowed evil things to happen
Iím so sorry that happened to you and I donít agree with atheists either but there isnít some atheist organisation that have leaders find out one of their people have been raping kids send them to another country or area to work and cover up the crime
My dad was abused by the local priest and no one believed him but when others started making complaints all of a sudden, new priest was taking his place as he was off to go do missionary work
They do evil stuff
As much as a I feel for your dad, the sins of one man cannot claim the identity of a faith

BY THE GRACE OF ODIN AND THE POWER OF THOR; I BESEECH THEE; GRANT ME THE STRENGTH, COURAGE, AND WISDON OF THE GODS
mjolnir3613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2019, 08:50 AM   #27
Emilyfox
Member++
 
Emilyfox's Forum Picture
 
Name: Emily
Join Date: January 30, 2019
Location: Montana
Age: 13
Gender: Female
Default Re: Catholic churches

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjolnir3613 View Post
As much as a I feel for your dad, the sins of one man cannot claim the identity of a faith
Itís just that the cover ups and abuse goes all the way to the top
That cardinal in Australia who was like almost the second to the pope just was convicted of doing it

All their money, palaces, treasure and fancy dresses... it goes against God. Thatís not the way of the humble son of a carpenter
Emilyfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2019, 03:05 AM   #28
xSashax
Member+
 
xSashax's Forum Picture
 
Name: Sasha
Join Date: September 28, 2018
Location: Miami, FL
Age: 13
Gender: Female
Default Re: Catholic churches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilyfox View Post
I doubt that, the Catholics are more likely to do it because they donít marry or have relationships like humans are supposed to
And their institution has been covering it up for centuries now
Thatís true... itís not a normal life like that. I know the orthodox priests are at least allowed to marry.
Covering up the crimes just makes it worse.
xSashax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2019, 08:46 AM   #29
mjolnir3613
Great Poster
 
mjolnir3613's Forum Picture
 
Name: S
Join Date: May 1, 2011
Location: ASGARD
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 3
Default Re: Catholic churches

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSashax View Post
Thatís true... itís not a normal life like that. I know the orthodox priests are at least allowed to marry.
Covering up the crimes just makes it worse.
Allow me to prepose this thought for entertaining,

A married man, heterosexual, with a daughter
- rapes his daughter repeatedly
- wife learns after a year or so and still keeps quiet
- the 'family' moves new town no one knows who they are
- father starts going after other girl
-- wife still keeps it a secret


Doctor male, Pediatrics, molests his young male pts
- board knows nothing
- parents dont know
- kids act normal
- later its found out but nothing is officially done
- doctor moves and opens private practice
- cycle repeats


Female sports coach, records young girls in locker room
- no one knows until she accidentally leaves her personal laptop open
- she gets confronted by assistant coach
- deletes hard copies and they forget all about it
- she continues and no one is the wiser now because of cloud storage.


See coverups happen no matter what and just because someone pledges to be celibate doesn't mean they turn to molestation and rape of innocent children
please let us entertain these for a while

@Emilyfox

BY THE GRACE OF ODIN AND THE POWER OF THOR; I BESEECH THEE; GRANT ME THE STRENGTH, COURAGE, AND WISDON OF THE GODS
mjolnir3613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2019, 04:57 PM   #30
Emilyfox
Member++
 
Emilyfox's Forum Picture
 
Name: Emily
Join Date: January 30, 2019
Location: Montana
Age: 13
Gender: Female
Default Re: Catholic churches

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjolnir3613 View Post
Allow me to prepose this thought for entertaining,

A married man, heterosexual, with a daughter
- rapes his daughter repeatedly
- wife learns after a year or so and still keeps quiet
- the 'family' moves new town no one knows who they are
- father starts going after other girl
-- wife still keeps it a secret


Doctor male, Pediatrics, molests his young male pts
- board knows nothing
- parents dont know
- kids act normal
- later its found out but nothing is officially done
- doctor moves and opens private practice
- cycle repeats


Female sports coach, records young girls in locker room
- no one knows until she accidentally leaves her personal laptop open
- she gets confronted by assistant coach
- deletes hard copies and they forget all about it
- she continues and no one is the wiser now because of cloud storage.


See coverups happen no matter what and just because someone pledges to be celibate doesn't mean they turn to molestation and rape of innocent children
please let us entertain these for a while

@Emilyfox
Those examples donít equal to the same thing
Those people arenít claiming to be the worldís authority on morality who has the ability to absolve its members of sin and take peopleís money to amass huge wealth and wield political power
Emilyfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2019, 05:57 PM   #31
mjolnir3613
Great Poster
 
mjolnir3613's Forum Picture
 
Name: S
Join Date: May 1, 2011
Location: ASGARD
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 3
Default Re: Catholic churches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilyfox View Post
Those examples donít equal to the same thing
Those people arenít claiming to be the worldís authority on morality who has the ability to absolve its members of sin and take peopleís money to amass huge wealth and wield political power

Maybe so but still we put blind trust and faith in these people not to harm us in anyway

BY THE GRACE OF ODIN AND THE POWER OF THOR; I BESEECH THEE; GRANT ME THE STRENGTH, COURAGE, AND WISDON OF THE GODS
mjolnir3613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2019, 06:32 PM   #32
Emilyfox
Member++
 
Emilyfox's Forum Picture
 
Name: Emily
Join Date: January 30, 2019
Location: Montana
Age: 13
Gender: Female
Default Re: Catholic churches

To a degree maybe with the trust.
But no conspiracy exists with the medical profession in covering up and moving pedo doctors the way the Vatican has done with priests
Emilyfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2019, 01:17 AM   #33
Uniquemind
VT Lover
 
Join Date: April 1, 2015
Location: USA
Gender: Other
Default Re: Catholic churches

The problem at the end of the day is that people rely on religious figures and power hierarchy to justify concretely the sanctity of a pastor, priest, father, teach, parent, or even a trusted friend.


Anybody can be a creep, and it’s important not to fall in idolatry or blind faith.

In the Catholic and Christian faith, the scriptures are clear, put faith ONLY on Jesus Christ, and if anybody claiming to represent him is doing behavior that is contrary to what Jesus Christ would do, then it’s wrong and you need not stress further.

Sexual sin of lust is damaging as it can hurt the body physically, mentally and spiritually. It’s a very powerful force that can be misused.

But insofar as exploring sexuality, the faith also allows marriage to explore that part of the human condition. But yes it is well known it doesn’t acknowledge non-heterosexual behavior period.

-bullying would also be out as well as a behavior as we aren’t supposed to judge others.

Last edited by Uniquemind; March 15th, 2019 at 01:35 AM.
Likes: (1)
Uniquemind is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2019
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2004 - 2018, VirtualTeen.org