Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old August 11th, 2018, 06:27 AM   #1
benlodge123
Member++

benlodge123's Forum Picture

Name: Ben
Default Commiting

I've known this girl caleld Sophia for about a month now. We speak a lot and the chats never go dry. we are always asking questions in our messages. Last night we was playing a question game and I asked if she was ready to commit to me. She said she was for sure and was waiting for me to ask. Im not sure if thats the right way of "commiting" to someone but i'll take it. Should i be cautious of her? I dont want her to toy with my feelings by saying she wants to commit to me then a few days down the line she has 0 feelings for me. I am falling for her and she asked the same question to me and I said I was ready to commit to her, but i wouldnt let me guard down fast as I have had my feelings played with in the past.

The question im asking is do girls wait to be "commited to" before they commit? Or do they have to be ask if they are ready?

Have i gone the wrong way about it.
Another thing is that i am in my last year of college. She is in her last year of school. Im year 13, shes year 11. Is that a problem? Some of my friends will find it weird. love is love i guess.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Happy to Chat about anything!! Hit me up! "
benlodge123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2018, 10:09 AM   #2
mick01
Awesome Poster

mick01's Forum Picture

Name: Mick
Default Re: Commiting

It seems like you've gone about it in the right way. And I don't think you can generalize and say all girls do this or no girls do that. Girls, just like guys, are all different and have different preferences. And in your case, it shouldn't matter anyway, since Sophia agreed to commit.
mick01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2018, 01:44 PM   #3
sammydavis

sammydavis's Forum Picture

Name: Samantha

I think you’re doing the right thing. You just have to be careful all girls are different. For me, I always try to wait for the guy to make the moves with me and I’m always honest with them. Like for example, if I was dating a guy and he said I’m ready to commit to you. If I felt like I wasn’t ready to commit to him I would tell him. I would never want to be a part of a relationship where both people aren’t happy. With me timing is everything. If you’ve spent enough time with her and truly like her I think you should express those feelings. We love honesty. Hope this helps
sammydavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2018, 02:57 PM   #4
benlodge123
Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammydavis View Post
I think youíre doing the right thing. You just have to be careful all girls are different. For me, I always try to wait for the guy to make the moves with me and Iím always honest with them. Like for example, if I was dating a guy and he said Iím ready to commit to you. If I felt like I wasnít ready to commit to him I would tell him. I would never want to be a part of a relationship where both people arenít happy. With me timing is everything. If youíve spent enough time with her and truly like her I think you should express those feelings. We love honesty. Hope this helps

thing is, I have never met her in person. She lives 30 mins away. Which isnt too bad I suppose plus i can drive soon so it wont be a problem. She is in russia now for 3 weeks and i am worrying that because she wont be able to talk to me much that she will go off me

Old August 11th, 2018, 03:05 PM   #5
sammydavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by benlodge123 View Post
thing is, I have never met her in person. She lives 30 mins away. Which isnt too bad I suppose plus i can drive soon so it wont be a problem. She is in russia now for 3 weeks and i am worrying that because she wont be able to talk to me much that she will go off me
Ya just gotta be confident that when she gets back from Russia sheíll continue to talk to you. Maybe you should plan a hangout or something when she gets back so you can get to meet her
Old August 11th, 2018, 05:39 PM   #6
benlodge123
Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammydavis View Post
Ya just gotta be confident that when she gets back from Russia sheíll continue to talk to you. Maybe you should plan a hangout or something when she gets back so you can get to meet her
yeah but in the last when iíve been confident it just gets thrown back in my face. yeah it was her idea to meet which i guess is a plus. just gotta decide what we are gonna do. If you canít tell i havenít spoken to a girl this way for a very long time 🤟🏻

Old August 11th, 2018, 07:59 PM   #7
sammydavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by benlodge123 View Post
yeah but in the last when iíve been confident it just gets thrown back in my face. yeah it was her idea to meet which i guess is a plus. just gotta decide what we are gonna do. If you canít tell i havenít spoken to a girl this way for a very long time 🤟🏻
I believe in you. Just be yourself. And youíre right thatís big if she was the one to ask to meet up with you. In a way she made a move on you by doing that