Fiending_the_freedom
Awesome Poster

Fiending_the_freedom's Forum Picture

Name: Tegan
Unhappy help please:(

ok i slipped.
its been a while since i quit cutting,
and i dont know.
i STILL havnt found another way to cope, at least a healthy one.
i have no hobbies or interests,
this past month for the first time i acually felt like i really didnt want to die, and no matter how upset i got i didnt want to cut or anything,
but now i dont know,
then latley its all been out of control in my head
in a way i miss being insanly depressed and locking myself off from the world, going on drug and cuttign binges.
so i cut again because all this stuff has jsut been building inside of me.
but only 3 times.
2 on my stomach, VERY light didnt even bleed,
and one on my arm, jsut below the wrist, it bled, and it felt reallllllllly good:S
i did it on my right arm so that if my boyfriend sees and asks me if i cut i can say no it was something eles becuase i'm right handed and dont cut on my right arm.
i dont know what to do becuase i cant tlak to my counceller becuase she already tried to addmit me to the hospital, and i wasnt even opening up, so if i tell her i miss cutting [i'll never tell her i cut again] she'll try to do that again.
i dont know what to do
that one cut on my arm felt GREAT.

W a r n i n g: Too Many Thoughts Could Lead To An Explosion.

--Tegan

Last edited by Fiending_the_freedom; January 3rd, 2007 at 10:50 PM. Reason: forgot something
Fiending_the_freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2007, 11:53 AM   #2
~Cookie~

~Cookie~'s Forum Picture

Default Re: help please:(

You CANNOT get out in the hospital for slipping up.Everyone does it.Its normal.If your counsler trys then I think you need to find a new one.As or the slipping up part...Its ok just keep trying.Cutting is a way torelise all our emotions and when you don't do it everthing does built up,as you said.Have you tried using a rubberband and snapping it on your wrist?It didn't work for me but it might for you.Do any of your friends cut?You could talkng to them.
~Cookie~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2007, 05:54 PM   #3
Φρανκομβριτ
Sporadic Poster

Φρανκομβριτ's Forum Picture

Tegan you were doing so well. Well start again. We all slip up, hell, look at me lol. You can do it hun. Try and find a more healthy way. What have you tried?

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Φρανκομβριτ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2007, 06:09 PM   #4
Sapphire
Tears & Smiles

Sapphire's Forum Picture

First of all, don't fret about slipping up. Look at how long you went without cutting. You did well to do that. Try not to feel ashamed for slipping up.

Print off a copy of the To Do list on here. I found that there was nearly always something on there I could occupy myself with. Sometimes just calling a friend or chatting to them on msn (or whatever IM service thing you use) helps.

~ The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step ~

* Nothing in the world has ever been accomplished without passion *
Sapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2007, 11:00 PM   #5
Fiending_the_freedom
Awesome Poster

Fiending_the_freedom's Forum Picture

Name: Tegan

my mind is confused, i tried typing what i want to say but i think it all contridics itself but i'll say it anyway and ee if it makes sense,
when i want to cut, i dont want to look for a susitute like a rubber band, i dont care, i just want to cut, and i reallllly liked cutting when i did yesterday, it elt great, but that scares me, but at the same time i miss how my life was when i did cut, but i dont like people knowing like they did before

W a r n i n g: Too Many Thoughts Could Lead To An Explosion.

--Tegan
Fiending_the_freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2007, 11:18 PM   #6
empty

empty's Forum Picture

Im in the same position, Some times id just love to cut, But i promised some friends that i wouldnt, and i havent since. I dont want a different solution, I know for a fact that ill cut myself again sometime but i know that ill have stopped for at least a month (so far ). Sometimes i wish i had never promised them, in a way i liked cutting for the relief ect, Maybe you should promise someone that you wont cut and try your hardest, if you slip again dont worry at least you managed it for however long, then this time try and stay longer and longer.
empty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2007, 03:24 PM   #7
Bobby
Legendary Member

Bobby's Forum Picture

Name: Bobby

You can't put your-self down to much for slipping, that'll make it worse. Just try again to go without cutting.

"Only the most deluded of us could doubt the necessity of this war."
-John McCain
Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote