Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old December 13th, 2010, 11:05 PM   #61
CypherCore

CypherCore's Forum Picture

Name: Cypher
Default Re: Bullying: your worst stories

7th grade. A good 6 or 7 years ago. Verbally abused throughout the whole year. Last day before exams, got fed up with the constant abuse. I had this one kid in my class who really got it bad. Swearing at me whilst I'm walking past him, I quickly turned around and punched him right between the eyes. Fractured the bridge and sent him to the ER. I was suspended 4 times in that one year because I stood up for and defended myself.

11th grade (my final academic year). Physically and verbally abused mainly because of my weight. Had several large fights in school with lots of people. I used to come home bloodied and satisfied that I beat a few classmates. One day I was out with my friends at a bar/nightclub and I saw several of my favourite bullies there. Suffice to say, they were delighted to see me seeing as they drove a screwdriver deep into my right thigh. Had to go to the ER with it sticking out. I showed up at school a day or two later with the intent of severely hurting the culprit. I eventually did during after-school football (soccer) practice. Our P.E. teacher was away and several of my friends were expecting something bad to happen. Our football field was made of astroturf and there was an incomplete fence surrounding it. I picked a steel support up and smacked the culprit upside the head with it. Obviously a bad thing to do since you can kill someone that way, I didn't care. I gave him the beating of his life and I was spared by the police since my friends told them what was going on.

Mind you, I stand in at 6'4" and I'm no longer overweight. I was around 6'0" and I weighed in at 90kgs back in grade 11. I was well-built even though I considered myself overweight.

P.S. Don't fight back unless you're sure you can win. Violence isn't the answer, but it is sometimes required. A quick reminder, I am not a violent person anymore... although if someone provoked me long enough, there would be a problem. (In real life).

Last edited by CypherCore; December 13th, 2010 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Typing error
CypherCore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd, 2011, 08:48 PM   #62
Mrs.KermitTheFrogx
Member++

Name: vikki
Location: Manchesterrrr ,, England ,, Earth,, The Galaxy LOL jk im from the moon ;)x

I read these and im in tears ... litrally
you people are soooo strong i could never deal with anything like that
ive never been bullied so i guess ive never understood this before
ive seen people being bullied but ill just walk up and tell the person to back off and usually pull them away ... ive never seen things like this before ...
ive been in fight's and stuff but never like this ...
im sorry to all of you its inhumane tbh x
Mrs.KermitTheFrogx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2011, 07:38 PM   #63
LittleEpidemic

Name: Emma

Between the ages of 4 and 11 my life was made completley miserable by my school, when i started primary i had 1 friend the kind of friend that now, 10 years later we wud be like sisters and all that cheesy crap but me and her only got to be friends for 2 years because she moved to england. So then i had to try and find a new friend, it was then i discovered that this one girl lived next door to me, just round the corner a bit. Me and her became really good friends and everything was great until another girl decided to hate me. Id never done anything to her, i cant remember even speaking to her before but i had been off for 2 weeks with a chest infection and the girl who hated me and my friend became friends at this point. I came into school late on my first day back as i had to go to the doctor for a final check up, i came in at the middle of lunch and i found the two girls under this tree, i grabbed my friends hand and started spinning her around as we used to do and the girl who hated me grabbed me, shoved me against the trunk of the tree and whipped my arms with a branch, i had a few white marks at my wrist for a few weeks.
From then my friend picked and chose when she wanted to play with me, being nice one day and dropping me the next
The two of them managed to turn the whole class against me and so i had no friends from i was about 8 till i was 12
It wasnt so much physical although i remember one time i got a fat lip...
But it kind of wrecked me emotionally and now i get really paranoid about losing the friends i have now "/

Why do you feel imperfection.
Cut like a sword in your side?.
LittleEpidemic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2011, 08:12 PM   #64
High

In 7th grade this Freshman called me a faggot and randomly punched me..It was terrible. Cause I kicked the shit out of him afterwards and I got suspended! -.-
High is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2011, 12:56 AM   #65
restricted NA
Member++

Name: N.A.

I was in middle school, constantly tortured verbally at school and home I had become a mute. Still to this day I am scared of everyone in my high school. It has become an obsession to not draw attention to myself. Kind of depressing I suppose.
restricted NA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2011, 02:11 PM   #66
ErykaInspire.
Awesome Poster

ErykaInspire.'s Forum Picture

Name: Eryka

It was the summer right before my Sophomore year. I was standing in the parking lot of my school with a group of my friends. A baseball game had just finished and people were laughing and yelling for others. That was the very second before my entire world changed.

A guy I never seen before rode by me on his bike and caught my eye. He took my breath away right then and there. I wasn't expecting for him to look back at me, my face bright red. I turned to my friends and immediantly started gushing about it; "We made a connection!". Or.. so I had thought.

School started back up and I was glowing with confidence. I had just cut/dyed my hair, got a whole new wardrobe, and I felt confident that this year would be different. The very first day of school, I caught a glimpse of him. I tried to get a better glance but the hallways were far too packed.

I just HAD to get to know you.

After a brief encounter with him by the doors, I followed my friends advice and ran after you. You seemed shocked that I was talking to you, and I misinterpreted that as "Ew, no way". But you asked me to walk a block to the store with you- I couldn't resist! I felt like a whole new girl. Laughing and flirting like there was no tomorrow. You pointed your house out, right behind the store. I smiled and blurted "Can I have your number"? That night I called you, we sat up for hours. This went on for a few nights. Then, 11:08pm on a Saturday night, you called me up and asked me out. Without hesitation, of course I said "yes"!

I felt like that was the best decision of my life.

I felt alive and vulnerable but too happy to care. My friends started saying how they heard things about him from the local school he moved here from. Being as "in love" as I was, I didn't listen to them. We were dubbed "Class Couple" in less than two weeks.

We seemed perfect for each other.

Then, that day came. October 22nd, 2008. We were walking to school on the heavily wooded trail, like we've done every day since we first started talking. We were laughing and talking.. something about the future and how it's too far away. You gripped my hand a little too tight and stopped walking. I turned to ask you what was wrong, but stopped short.
The look in your eyes sent chills down my spine.

You shoved me so hard, I fell on my ass. The shock didn't wear off soon enough. You Forced yourself on me and I started to cry. I had no idea why you were doing this; things seemed so perfect. I tried pushing you away but a girl as small as me was no match for you. You ripped the button from it's bearing as you tore down my pants.

That's the last thing I allowed myself to remember.

We got to school. Everything was just white static. Like the noise in the background of old movies. I felt like everyone around me was going to touch me. I didn't want anybody to touch me. I put on a fake smile as my eyes burned with tears. He was still holding my hand. Why?

Why was he still holding my god damn hand!?

I couldn't take it. I told him I never wanted to see him again. Then, I did the only thing I could do. I cried, and I cut, and I lied. Nothing mattered anymore. Nobody. Nobody mattered to me. I didn't give a fuck. I didn't know how.

My friends then told on me. Counselors entered my life. I was a cutter once again. Shortly after the rape, word got around. Harsh rumors started: "She's easy", "She fucks every guy", "She had it coming". That made it worse. I spent my days hiding in stairwells and bathrooms. I went against authority and broke everything I could. Counselors couldn't help me. No one could.

The next three years would be a living hell.

I lost a lot of friends. I changed, several times. I went through several forms of depression before being diagnosed as a Manic Depressive. I didn't want this. I, myself, didn't want to be a psychopath. The type I used to be afraid of, none-the-less. I could change myself.

It wouldn't be easy, but I had to do it.

Then, I found VirtualTeen. People continued their sneer remarks, dirty looks, whispering and starting rumors. I continued walking out of class and being taken home early. But my grades went up. Little by little, they went from 15's to 70's. 70's to 85's. I even got a 90 in one class. I learned to console in people that were going through things just like I was. I learned to trust the people on VT. Little by little, the mutterings stopped. Everything stopped. After three months, it was as if people forgot about it completely.

Everyone, but me.

It's now three years later and that year still haunts me. I learned a lot, though. I found out who my true friends were, I learned that counselors can't do shit, I learned that without self-motivation... you're nothing. You have to fight to live your life the way you want to. I let people put me down over something they knew absolutely nothing about. They weren't there that day. They didn't understand. I don't even understand. I wish I knew what was going through his head. But, I don't. And I never will.

I think it's better that way.

This is only a brief story. I didn't go into full detail being as I'm on a school computer and having to switch windows so the librarian doesn't tell me to get off this site again.
Don't let people control your life. Shit happens, then it's over. After-effects? Sure, they suck. But..

Even the ocean calms after a hurricane.

A poem I posted about this event.

☾I hold the stars between my lips.☆
When I speak, make a wish.

add,msg,talk.
I'm here to help(:
-ErykaInspire.
{ℒℴvℯℓυtιℴηαrч}
ErykaInspire. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2011, 01:38 AM   #67
LiTTleBrok3nDolly

LiTTleBrok3nDolly's Forum Picture

The worst experience for me was either in 3rd or 4th grade, there was two episodes. One was one boy pinning me against a wall, another boy giving me indian burns and another boy grabbing my groin. And then the wall boy pulled on my hair, and the arm boy punched me in the chest and the groin boy kicked me in the shin, well that wasnt the worst, that was just what they did on a daily basis.
The other one was recently remembered in a flashback, i was in a bathroom, dragged in by one of the boys and he slammed me up against the wall and grabbed my groin. I cant remember who did what, they all did different things, but he kept puling my arms and giving me indian burns and slamming me against the wall.
The Leader, a grade higher than the rest of us was Tim and he payed then 20 dollars each day, when they beat me up, to beat me up. I dont know where he got the money from, and i dont give a dam.
They would also give me two indian burns at once, i always kept my hair up to avoid being pulled at, wore long sleeves, and learned how to cover spots up with moms makeup.
Stupid boys......>

i forgot to type what they said...i guess theres a reason i didnt
Please do not double post, use the edit button- Fiction

The winter land is black and white, just how i feel on the inside

Last edited by Fiction; February 11th, 2011 at 04:34 AM.
LiTTleBrok3nDolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2011, 11:27 AM   #68
HeroesAndCons
Awesome Poster

HeroesAndCons's Forum Picture

Name: Heather

K-8th grade was hell
I was kicked in the shin by a 16 yearold barely could walk
i was asked to dance only the guy emotionally abused me
i was called a fatass all my life
i got abunch of emotional/verbal abuse
ect
HeroesAndCons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 28th, 2011, 02:14 PM   #69
xbrionyx

xbrionyx's Forum Picture

In primary school, I was bullied for being 'weird'. They thought I was weird because I talk loudly and about anything while at other times, I'm as quiet as a mouse. It used to really get to me. A rumour spread around that I was a bi sexual and this carried on for 2 years at primary school. I had a lot of good friends though so I managed to get through it and not comment on their remarks.

High school was when everything went wrong. First of all, I was liked by EVERYONE I came across. I was so happy. People then started to not like me because I tried hard and they used to call me a 'boff'. It did get to me a bit but I was not bothered really because once again, I had a good group of friends and quite a lot of friends. Once they saw how I barely reacted to their insults, they commented on how manly my voice is and started to try and imitate it. They done this every day to me. I used to go home crying. Things got worse though.

They stopped insulting my voice and went onto my appearance. This started in year 9. In french class, a cartoon dog came up on the white board and one of the boys next to me pointed and shouted 'HAHA ITS BRIONY' the whole class laughed, even the teacher. The teacher used to bully me as well. My fringe used to go over my eye so he used to call me a emo and tried to get everyone in my class to laugh at me. Anyway, they called me a dog for ages because of my round face. They used to bark at me and stuff. One day, it got increadbly bad though. One boy brought a leash into school and hooked it on me without me knowing. He pulled it with great force and I fell off my chair in the classroom. EVERYONE laughed at me, even my friends and the teacher blamed me and told me off for acting stupid and sent me out. I never felt so low.

Surprisingly, now I only get the odd stupid comment from them. My confidence has boosted up a lot and I feel much better about myself (:.
xbrionyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 28th, 2011, 02:31 PM   #70
Craig1995
Member++

Craig1995's Forum Picture

Name: Craig

Guy called jack ripped a hole in the back of my jumper and hung me from the top of the iron railings in my primary skl at the beginning of lunch. No one gave a fuck till the teacher realised I wasn't back in class and someone told her I was dangling outside.

Cough*

MCR <3 proud to be a killjoy
Gay out and proud xxx :3
Evanescence <3 xD
<3Sleepingwithsirens<3
Craig1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 28th, 2011, 02:43 PM   #71
biguy95
Banned

Name: Lewis

Nobody bullys me. I fight in a cage and practice mma and boxing, so not many peole try to pick fights with me.
biguy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2011, 04:13 PM   #72
Dipka

urmm, Bullying, where to start?
Iv had/have 13 years of bullying behind me, and I expect another 2 will come.
This means i have had constant severe bullying throught my entire erucasion. Listing everything would be inpossible.
this has obvsly affected me, some ways bad some ways good these thing include
-loosing the ability to controle my limbs
-Self Harming (also caused by other problems)
-isolating myself
-Im now a voulenteer on a Anti Bullying website.

I am ALLWAYS more than happy to (and achally thoroughly enjoy) talk about all my experiences of bullying, positive and negative, and Im MORE than willing and wanting to help anyone experienceing bullying, PLEASE just ask me.
Dipka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2011, 06:33 AM   #73
Emiil
Nice Poster

Emiil's Forum Picture

Name: Emil

I've never really been bullied but in like 4th grade there was a rumor I was gay.. after 1 month or so everything went back to normal so .

Emiil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2011, 09:16 PM   #74
Jordan W.K. White
Member++

Jordan W.K. White's Forum Picture

Name: Jordan

Well mine is quite, very bad

I was walking home from school my dad didn't pick me up for some reason, probs pissed out of his head, so yes i was walking home from school, about 7 teenagers was following me home from school, they ran up to me and i tried to run but i tripped and hurt my knee, so i couldn't get up and then they all came up to me and started kicking me while i was on the floor, about 5mins later i had blood all over me and then they pined me now, got a knife out and cut a thin not deep line but it hurt so much anyways from my left nipple to my right one, i now have a massive scar and no nipples to remember them, they took my blood, my childhood and more, i will never forgive them nor stop hunting them down.

i was 6 when this all happend if i did not say above.

Your actions inspire others to do the same, whether they are the right actions is up to you. Do as you see and see as you do.
Jordan W.K. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2011, 09:42 PM   #75
anonymous53
Banned

Worst story- No, second worst. Yes

I had just moved towns, and I had went into class. At first no one payed me any mind.
After a few days they realized I was extremely scrawny for my age, so they began beating the crap out of me when teachers weren't looking two would hold me while one would beat me.

After a few months I thought I had made my first friend, but no. This was a ploy to get me out of school.
We hung out for the first time and he showed me around town.

I was having a great time laughing with my new "Friend" when he told me we were going to take a shortcut.

We headed through a thin path, which lead to a courtyard. When we got in there most of the other boys from the class stepped out and he locked the gate. They started hitting me, at first I fought back. They got me to the ground and all began kicking me. When they were done they left me there bleeding with broken ribs and a broken nose. A person managed to see me and called the police. From there I was stuck in the hospital for a few days.
anonymous53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2011, 09:56 PM   #76
xDLOL

xDLOL's Forum Picture

Name: Derek

I feel like bringing a little positivity to this thread, so I'll say a time I stood up for myself.

This kid was making fun of me and my friends (we're weird...) so I took the tray at lunch and threw it at him, so we got in a fight, and I got my friends to say he started it. He got expelled and I got off fine.
xDLOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16th, 2011, 07:28 PM   #77
Rayquaza
Sky High Pokmon

i got beaten up in a school trip. Everyone in my year watched and I was humiliated throughout the entire school
Rayquaza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2011, 08:07 PM   #78
Rawrmuncher

Name: Mike

In 6th grade, I was bullied for the first half.

I was new to my town, I didn't know a soul. I got my schedual (sp?) and this jock next to me had all the same classs as me. I thought we could be friends. Boy, was I wrong.

I had gym 3rd period and my locker was, and still is, next to him. We all changed, but he laughed at me when I did. I wore tighty whities, I thought everyone did, but everyone wore boxers. He called me mean names and harassed me the rest of the day.

The next day, I got my first wedgie. When I was changing, he tackled me down, back on ground. He gave me a titty twister. I screamed. He had probably plannedit, he brought duct tape AND rope. Duct tape my mouth closed. He hung my underwear on a clothes hanger. I was, and still are, really short. I was about 4'3, I'm now 4'7. My feet were dangling, he gave me a hanging wedgie. I had cried for a while, those really hurt! He left me there all period and at the end, stole my pants. o_o

He did that 1 time every week, it SUCKED!
Rawrmuncher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2011, 01:12 AM   #79
Unknown.

Name: Matt

Damn it so sad stories, I have been bullyed but it has never been like that.

All the way through fifth grade I remember being teased by almost every one, I remember that I tried to hide from the people behind a small column, all of this made me fail almost every subject, I didn't have any friends in my grade and my grades were horrible, they called me a lot of things every one around me, my seat was in the front row in front of the teacher's seat and they never stepped in even though when I was crying, fortunately there were breaks where I used to hang out with the guys who played some role play with cards and i joined them.

I gained a lot of weight that year but i think most of it was from eating a lot and playing games 24/7

Last edited by Unknown.; April 30th, 2011 at 05:31 PM.
Unknown. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2011, 05:03 PM   #80
Patti

Name: Daniel

I was bullied in first school, he used to sit next to me and punch and nip my till I cried during class. The worst thing this guy did what carve a cross into my head with a sharp stone. Still have the scar.
Patti is offline   Reply With Quote